A Poll On ur Happiness vs Anger..

Poll Question :

Are u more Happy or more Angry ?

Poll Choice
More angry with cvs for Rohan's character change..
More happy with cvs for bringing deewana in Mallu's life..
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello frnds..wanted to create this poll..so 2 twits in the show at around the same time..so wanted to ask a question to all..are u more happy on the twist that the cvs have brought a deewana in Mallu's life or are u more angry with the cvs for butcherin Rohan's character..so..more Happy or More anger..
No multiple choices..so select carefully..
Regards..
I wanted to vote on both options!!!
Happiness (to the power infinity) over Mallus dewana.. 
@muksonline18..i purposely dint give multiple votin..coz everyone is gonna vote for both..wanted to see whether people are more happy or more angry on the cvs..
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Happiness (to the power infinity) over Mallus dewana.. 

ditto
rohan to jysa bhi hai sweet h hai...bt mallu...!! 
Am no doubt very angry at the CVs for the change in Rohan's character...But my happiness at seeing Mallu's deewana...and that too 12 saal old one...made me forget my anger...so definitely its Option 2 for me...

Nice poll Hellox...Bang on target at this time...

PS Waiting for more shayari update and also update on ur FF...
@Mehek25..thank u dea..and FF has been updated..plz do have a look and leave ur feedback..and regarding shayari..OMG..how can i forget to update my Shayari..actually been busy with work load and writin FF parts..and the Shayari's are ready..just gotta update the topic..will do asap..will PM u wen updated..
Regards..
@ Hellox...Read it and have left my comments...No prob will wait for the shayari...do it at ur leisure...Thanx all the same...
i voted for second option , i'm so happy for the mallu dewana entry in the ktlk😃😃😃