Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I likeyour take on the spoiler.. and it definitely has improved my hopes for the show!
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
yup even i feel that Zee's spoiler is misunderstood by many.

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I hope like last time Zee's spoiler is wrong. She said CVs won't drag this MU track for long but the CVs have dragged this track for almost 2 months now. Same way I hope this spoiler of hers does not come true! 

The MU track needs to end now before the 6 months are up I feel. Another month or two it may take even to show the 6 months complete in the serial and I don't think anyone has to patience to wait even for a week let alone a month! Mishti did post that next week MU is not getting cleared so its all wait and watch I guess!
callyd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether it is 6 months reel time or real time, it is too long for Arnav to realise his mistake. First, for a business tycoon, he did not use his brains, then he did not use resources to gather intelligence, nor did he connect some of the past scenes like Khushi's engagement and her fiance's name.

Also 6 months is too long for Khushi not to realise. On the Pag Phera day, she had a bright moment that Shyam could be the reason for the hate marriage and all the clues that ASR threw at her last week.

I dont mind a MU but there has to be logic behind it.

6 months is too long for Shyam to stay on in RM. I am sure he will try to harrass or molest Khushi.

By now, Bauji should have gotten better, so he should expose Shyam's murder plans.

After 6 months, I am sure Khushi would have suffered too much to ever forgive ASR and I am sure a lot of viewers would have quit the show!
Addie07 thumbnail
already two months are over... she said almost at the end of contract.. so we can expect 4 to 5 months right,,,, they can change this track anytime taking a leap of 2 months or so
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nimid

Whether it is 6 months reel time or real time, it is too long for Arnav to realise his mistake. First, for a business tycoon, he did not use his brains, then he did not use resources to gather intelligence, nor did he connect some of the past scenes like Khushi's engagement and her fiance's name.

Also 6 months is too long for Khushi not to realise. On the Pag Phera day, she had a bright moment that Shyam could be the reason for the hate marriage and all the clues that ASR threw at her last week.

I dont mind a MU but there has to be logic behind it.

6 months is too long for Shyam to stay on in RM. I am sure he will try to harrass or molest Khushi.

By now, Bauji should have gotten better, so he should expose Shyam's murder plans.

After 6 months, I am sure Khushi would have suffered too much to ever forgive ASR and I am sure a lot of viewers would have quit the show!

I agree with your viewpoint. But all CV care for is stretching the show not on maintaining its quality which has only headed downhill since LM's exit!

6 months of this nonsense and people will find 10 other shows to watch...
--drama_queen-- thumbnail

lolz even i cried for arnav oh AND khushi.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Swap-Arhi

I hope like last time Zee's spoiler is wrong. She said CVs won't drag this MU track for long but the CVs have dragged this track for almost 2 months now. Same way I hope this spoiler of hers does not come true!

The MU track needs to end now before the 6 months are up I feel. Another month or two it may take even to show the 6 months complete in the serial and I don't think anyone has to patience to wait even for a week let alone a month! Mishti did post that next week MU is not getting cleared so its all wait and watch I guess!

Do u call this a drag? 😲 , no offence, but u ppl r never satisfied... The MU is getting cleared very soon, but it doesn't mean now... It has the right timing to, u r watching a serial, not a film or a theatre play which end by three hours... Sorry for being harsh, but I don't blame CVs for ignoring u ppl, the show is their view and they know about it more than u do...

Edited by Zee_News - 12 years ago
Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zee_News

Do u call this a drag? 😲 , no offence, but u ppl r never satisfied... The MU is getting cleared very soon, but it doesn't mean now... It has the right timing to, u r watching a serial, not a film or a theatre play which end by three hours... Sorry for being harsh, but I don't blame CVs for ignoring u ppl, the show is their view and they know about it more than u do...

Yes this def was a drag one min they show Arnav starting to trust her, next we have a comedy OTT Khushi, next we have Arnav blasting her there was neither continuity nor logic to any of it since their marriage happened! They could've def handled the MU better the story is stagnant now with no sign of progress which is what is irritating many in this forum and the viewers in general considering the dipping TRPs? That should make the CVs work on a better progressive track maybe?