Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Would you ever fall for a man IF (Page 7)

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I am married too and my hubby loves his family but he is not biased like Arnav. He can't put my life at risk in order to make them happy. To be honest I also went through such a situation but not nearly as much as Arnav Anji.
Anyway loving this discussion please keep replying friends

object the word risk here Embarrassed
Arnav didnt risk Khushi's life! yes he married her by force but wasnt that good for Khushi too? remember she is in safe hands! if he wanted to risk anyone's (Khushi's) life then he could have easily do something more drastic.. put her behind the bars..send her away from Anjali;s life.. chumantar her somewhere .. Shyam wouldnt have been able to find her too!! but he married her! may be he felt that she will change her decision of loving shyam and stay with him only after 6 months,, if not he will set her and shyam free after 6 months and they can do whatever they want!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angellovergirltrina2010

-veronica- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Never ever!Disapprove

trina2010SanzBarbie

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Good question...Smile  No, I wouldn't.  ASR represents the perfect fantasy material but that's what he ends up remaining, a fantasy.  Hence, he has such a huge appeal as a fictional character but reality would be totally different.  Real life is so hard as it.  On top of that to endure a person like him would be excruciatingly difficult.  No offense intended here, it's just my personal opinion...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeapplenpeachesAddie07trina2010

curiouscat Senior Member
curiouscat
curiouscat

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
A big NO..
i wud expect him to giv first preference for me..
likewise evn my first preference will be HIM

trina2010

sakura123 Senior Member
sakura123
sakura123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
A big no for me as I am seeing this in my family, my own brother is just like ASR, very arrogant, short tempered, can never bend his head, but loves his family, me and his wife very much and very caring. I have seen my most sweetest bhabi struggle and cry and seeing even now. He does what he thinks is right, never listens to my bhabi.
Sometimes being his most beloved sister I feel like strangle his neck, when I go home, he becomes so carrying that he forgets his wife as if she doesn't exists, for that we always have fight, and when he is angry he cannot control his tongue, the things he tells, I cant bare, but i dont know how she survived.But he loves her a lot, if she is sick, he cares so much we sometimes think is he the same person. Practically very difficult to live with that kind of person. Even though he is my brother, I love my Bhabi more than my brother, and theirs is love marriage.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angellovergirlapplenpeachestrina2010SanzBarbie

indy12 IF-Dazzler
indy12
indy12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
to be honest. love is blind. it depends what you are attracted to. khushi got attracted to arnav not because of his behaviour but his protective instincts towards his family and people he loves

trina2010

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged

In real life - Yes! First I would like to correct you and then I will give my reasoning regarding why I have said Yes.

Arnav does not place Khushi under everyone else, he does not show his feelings. If he placed Khushi under everyone else then -
a) When the office staff called Khushi 'bhabhi', why did he ask them to call her 'Maam?' He should not have cared for her respect.
b) Why did he place his hand under Khushi's head when it was about to fall (when they were sleeping on the chaise longue)? He should have let her head fall because he was sleeping uncomfortably so he should have made Khushi sleep uncomfortably too.
c) Why did he go on the stage to perform with Khushi? He should have left her there to get humiliated.
d) Why did he only ask Khushi where she was, when Anjali was also not present during the award ceremony? He should have asked Anjali, why did he show his concern for Khushi?
e) Why is Arnav worried about Khushi more than his Di, when both of them are not present in the house. He should have cared more for his Di, who cares if Khushi is there or not.
Even in a misconception, he is placing her above everyone else indirectly. Then, we can very well imagine where he will place her when the misunderstanding is cleared. After all this, do you still think he places her below everyone else?
Arnav loves his family a lot and so do I. Even if he is a ruthless, arrogant young man - that is from the outside; however, from the inside he is a very sympathetic and compassionate young man. He is modish, classy and very disciplined in his day to day life - just like me, he prefers to talk less; however, when he says something (even if it is one word), it has a lot of depth and weight. In fact, my entire character is like Arnav Singh Raizada. Therefore, definitely I would prefer a man like him.

angellovergirltrina2010

Go to top