Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Would you ever fall for a man IF - Page 2

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why do you always have to be the first one for the person you love? The other person' siblings, parents have been with him for years...I shouldnt have any problems if he thinks of them before me as long as it doesnt harm me in anyway..I think the question one should be asking is how will my family feel if the person I fall in love is always my top priority no matter what..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXxrachnaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i would because it shows me how caring and loving he is..sometimes it could be difficult but if make him smile/happy that would be enough for me..i find it very cute actually as even though he is Arnav Singh Raizada at home in front of di he is a little kid
XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

As much as we all love ASR's character...its a tough job to actually live with a person like him... A character like ASR can be loved only in fictions...in real life i would prefer someone like Barun over ASR... :)

gal u spoke my mind. 😳
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: warriorprincess

No. been in that situation and walked away.

Oh ok. Good for you.👏
Honestly I dont think any woman would wanna have such a life partner.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
We don't have any control over our mind.So I can not say whom I will fall for.

But I think I will not be angry with my husband if he values his sister more since I myself value my brother more than anything.But if he is cruel to me for his sister's happiness it is a big no.

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Shastradhari

In real life..trina..NOOO

I will respect and support to some extent..but not blindly if he over passes!! Esp when that person does not trust u ..no matter how good u do, still does not care about u..

I mean if that person does not express or show it to me..how can i understand that person??? I am not "Antaryami" to understand his uinner turmoil when he oozes only cold and  anger  at me!!!

In reel life..i am pitty at Arnav..

Honestly in REAL LIFE its beyond difficult to be with such a person. He may repent later but so far what he had done I would not have tolerated so much.
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have see so many men who put their wives in a slightly less place than their mums and sisters..it happens in many arranged marriages and it is only after some time that wife makes a place in their heart...but lets face it
IronyDied thumbnail
if i say yes will you believe me? 🤔
ok so i am saying yes and i have my reasons!

a person who will put me first in his life over shadowing all his past relation wont he put someone else over me? i really dont expect my life partner to put me above all! i want him to love me unconditionally.. his sister..mother..brother family will have their place and i have that much confidence that i will make my place stronger than any other with passing time.. at one point every man puts his wife at the first place only! wife needs to earn that with time! if i meet him today and say from tomorrow only i belong to you! you should forget all the other relation!! ha!! similarly if i ask that will you ever love your husband more that your mother? whom will you put first your mom or your husband? what will be your answer? will you forget all the years your mother sacrificed her little happiness for you for the man you met just some time ago!!

every man loves his wife above all!! thats come with passing time! you are expecting way too much if you want him forget everything so soon!

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arsh_sp

i have see so many men who put their wives in a slightly less place than their mums and sisters..it happens in many arranged marriages and it is only after some time that wife makes a place in their heart...but lets face it

its true..it happens in most household...in my case i hold a special place in my hus heart...he loves his family and cares for them but would never hurt me for them...he respects me a lot ...i am lucky to have a life partner who knows how to keep relationships healthy
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

if i say yes will you believe me? 🤔
ok so i am saying yes and i have my reasons!

a person who will put me first in his life over shadowing all his past relation wont he put someone else over me? i really dont expect my life partner to put me above all! i want him to love me unconditionally.. his sister..mother..brother family will have their place and i have that much confidence that i will make my place stronger than any other with passing time.. at one point every man puts his wife at the first place only! wife needs to earn that with time! if i meet him today and say from tomorrow only i belong to you! you should forget all the other relation!! ha!! similarly if i ask that will you ever love your husband more that your mother? whom will you put first your mom or your husband? what will be your answer? will you forget all the years your mother sacrificed her little happiness for you for the man you met just some time ago!!

every man loves his wife above all!! thats come with passing time! you are expecting way too much if you want him forget everything so soon!

👏spoke my mind gal...exactly