Would you ever fall for a man IF - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
i prefer arnav or barun not asr
Originally posted by trina2010

I have a question to IF members
. Would you ever fall for a person like Arnav in real life considering this that he would always put someone else(sister,mom,dad anybody)over you all your life no matter what?

.S.Now maybe the person is as handsome and rich as ASR.Answer based on this please

yes i think ...may be i fight with him a lot for that ...

but i think a person who can love his family can only be good husband

and above all the person he consider should be worth of that consideration , like ..

if he means a person alot that person should be really good , otherwise ..if that person is some bitchy ,and with family ties she is tricking him

i will rate him as stupid ...and will not like him ...

and if i already fallen for him .( his looks and style and ll)

then i will try to open his eyes ..if not ...Idiot .u bahr mey Jao ..LOL

serious note : A man is not lovable if he dont know how to love a lady
Originally posted by nyxx

Yeah his complexity, the bipolarity...even Khushi hasnt been able to understand him yet...we'll just have to wait and see ;)

and I havent met anyone like Arnav in real life (do people like him exist though?), but yes the first glance of a person like him would surely mark the last for anyone...but destiny is another thing..if its meant to happen, it would, and eventually, things would settle.

I'll stop rambling now 😆

- Dee

Awww Dee... how cute🤗
I really hope you find someone who floats your boat...
About living with complex people, day in day out, I think its def. both exhilarating and nerve-wrecking but never boring...😆 I know I have issues...
Don't think about different phases . Think yourself in Khushis place right from the beginning. If he loves you he won't confess and on top of that he would hurt you. Never ever give you any chance to explain yourself ( well not before doing something drastic already IMO). Who will always act first and think after that. Who when mad does Terrible things which he repents later but by that time you are beyond hurt. Who is very handsome and rich. Who you know ( not thinking about the future or what might happen) have some kind of feelings for you but what you see is plain hatred. Who reminds you every second that you are not worthy . Who taunts you every moment about your class, status and money. Who hurts you physically sometimes as well. Who gives you mental agony like no one else.
What would you do?
For someone like Arnav in real life u need a real life Khushi to be a perfect match . Mere mortals like us would never fit the bill.😉
He can give them enough space in his life...but not at the expense of my life...never...
Originally posted by trina2010

Very honest answer really.
Here in IPK Arnav does not provide Khushi anything( well she sleeps in his room, eats there and stuff thats all) and he never cares whether she needs anything or not. Do you think it's fare?

yup, it isn't fare. If I was in her place, I would have probably had an affair behind his back and spent his money lavishly on whatever I need to satisfy my needs.😆 That's true, becoz I need my share of love and If I don't get it, I tend to find other ways or people who will provide me with what I'm missing out on. That is my story in real life. If someone ignores me or I feel that they don't care about me, I simply move on.

But then there is another side to this too.
If I have genuinely fallen in love with him, chances are I might hold onto him and not let him go. I would try to find out why exactly I fell in love with him and then try to hold on to those aspects. There definitely must have been something that I liked about him right?
Maybe I would try to make him understand what I have been feeling. That I don't feel I get the importance i deserve in his life and all that. See what will be his answer and then decide my future.
If i feel that if he has atleast some love and feelings for me, I would stay back for him and try to make the relationship work.

Originally posted by ipkknd_2011

Good question... from my own experience, I can say yes and no.

Yes, during the initially stages of courtship and even the first few years of marriage, but the scale starts tipping after that. After all, you live with the person every day and that person becomes the most important because if that person leaves you, your life as you know it (on an every day basis) will change dramatically!
No, because, no matter how rich and famous a person is, the basic human empathy is lacking in ASR w/o which it is hard to "suffer" anyone for life.

I also believe that you can tell a lot about a man by the way he treats his mother/sister, but ASR seems like another breed of "man" altogether. Too risky to bother with! Life is too short to suffer so much. Better to stay single, imo!

hmm u got a point ..yes i am precious ..my life should not waste my time ..

ha ha ...
Edited by -Magicia- - 11 years ago
Falling in love with someone like ASR would be very difficult and not to forget, dramatic.🥺 
But seriously...people like ASR dont exist. At least not all the qualities ðŸ˜†And at the end of the day, all a girl wants is a nice guy with genuine feelings for her😊
Originally posted by pollypolly

<font color="#000066">Falling in love with someone like ASR would be very difficult and not to forget, dramatic.🥺</font>
<font color="#000066">But seriously...people like ASR dont exist. At least not all the qualities😆And at the end of the day, all a girl wants is a nice guy with genuine feelings for her😊</font>
Exactly.