Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have seen a lot of people who dont let their emotions out... Who love their family the most in the world... And believe such people will be good human beings

So I really wont mind having  a partner like ASR... I know its difficult to understand people like them, but once you understand them and once that person gets to know how much you love him, he will try to be the best possible partner...

ASR is basically not a bad guy... His difficult past and his current MU has made me look so... Khushi had never expressed openly that she loves ASR and ASR was not sure of Khushi's feelings... In the midst of all these, when he saw Khushi-Shyaam in terrace, he was bound to misunderstand...

The most important thing in any relationship--- the TRUST is royally missing in ArHi.. The day they earn this, they will be the 'RAB NE BANADI JODI'

Ok back to your question, yes I will like to have  apartner like ASR, but if BARUN is also on the list, then it's BARUN all the way...
He's the most amazing husband I have ever seen... I can say this 100000000000000000001 times-- PASHMEEN you are lucky BABY!!!!!!
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
but to add ..
I will never fall in love with a guy like Arnav ..
not because I'm his second priority .. but because his treatment for me ..
I'm OK with being not the most important person in his life .. but that not mean that he could hurt me due to maintain their happiness
I will never accept this thing

but I want Khushi to forgive Arnav ..😳
livy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
never.  but i have friends who are and it annoys the hell out of me.  when you ask the guy about who their family is, they will always say parents and siblings and not wife and kids.  this phenomenon is very common in our desi households. 
to those men, i say marry your sister or mother if you can't live without them or their opinion.  it breaks my heart when i see the mother and sister control everything and the wife and kids have no right or say anything.  she is just a doormat.
some guys are so educated but the mentality is the same.  even living out here in the west their thinking hasn't changed.
but mind you, i have also seen a lot of nice and caring guys too.
this is just my opinion and observation.  no offence to anyone.

AishalovesArjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but dey dnt knw dey r in luv now. dey haven't confessd so hw vl he be sweet, caring and romantic. the side arnav will show after realization of truth and love and maybe confession, wud be something we wud all want and say yes to. right?
to ne stranger or so, anyone can n vl be rude. wen they confess n relize the luv, i'm sure he'll be as cring fr khushi tooo. yes?
so i dunnu the answer, its 50-50...  d current ASR is no but future is yes n to gt d future asr i vl have to suffer and handle the current one. 
barunslakku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
in real  llife nooo...
DiamondLife thumbnail
i am not saying he should love or put me on top..but at least show the concern and if possible love to khushi!!! He is giving her harsh word treatment..
If someone in real life ..loving his family a lot and giving me hard treatment.then i will be furious..

I am not telling love me the most..but he shousl respect me and give me self respect too!!

There r fmailies where nno matter how much wife does..husband never give them the same place as his familiy..over them forget it
!!!
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

I am married too and my hubby loves his family but he is not biased like Arnav. He can't put my life at risk in order to make them happy. To be honest I also went through such a situation but not nearly as much as Arnav Anji.
Anyway loving this discussion please keep replying friends

object the word risk here 😳
Arnav didnt risk Khushi's life! yes he married her by force but wasnt that good for Khushi too? remember she is in safe hands! if he wanted to risk anyone's (Khushi's) life then he could have easily do something more drastic.. put her behind the bars..send her away from Anjali;s life.. chumantar her somewhere .. Shyam wouldnt have been able to find her too!! but he married her! may be he felt that she will change her decision of loving shyam and stay with him only after 6 months,, if not he will set her and shyam free after 6 months and they can do whatever they want!

as long as he loves me
yes
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good question...😊  No, I wouldn't.  ASR represents the perfect fantasy material but that's what he ends up remaining, a fantasy.  Hence, he has such a huge appeal as a fictional character but reality would be totally different.  Real life is so hard as it.  On top of that to endure a person like him would be excruciatingly difficult.  No offense intended here, it's just my personal opinion...😊
curiouscat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A big NO..
i wud expect him to giv first preference for me..
likewise evn my first preference will be HIM