Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mirka88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: esha108

dey actlly played d title song wid some gr8 additions!!!!!

they are playing the title track very often now..yay! πŸ˜‰
 I totally loved the episode...the way khushi reactedπŸ‘ Everything was so so so much goood. 
 And i loved arnav's polite words even it was for a short time but i loved it when he said: ''Tou tum di ke dwaii lenay gai the mujhe btaa dia otta...❀️
 And the BG music wasπŸ‘ and wooohooo arnav missed khushi that was the best part!!!! He is used to her presence now. πŸ˜Š
PlovesArshi thumbnail
Yes...the best ever...I loved it and have watched it 3 times already...
❀️
mirka88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshilov

I totally loved the episode...the way khushi reactedπŸ‘ Everything was so so so much goood. 

And i loved arnav's polite words even it was for a short time but i loved it when he said: ''Tou tum di ke dwaii lenay gai the mujhe btaa dia otta...❀️
 And the BG music wasπŸ‘ and wooohooo arnav missed khushi that was the best part!!!! He is used to her presence now. πŸ˜Š

he's become so used to her that he misses all the things that annoyed him to no end...😭
that is love...when you start loving the very things that you hated about someone..😳
waterunder11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rakrasirutsak

they are playing the title track very often now..yay! πŸ˜‰

they played arnav's tune, anjalis tune, rabba ve and the title track. Now with the scenes I have to concentrate on the background music as well, which is very hard. I love them all!! :D
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
totally agreee πŸ˜Š
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I loved today episode!   Arnav showed a total new side... I want say one thing about KHUSHI!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  She was great today!  I love the silent treatment!  I believe that is the best treatment!   ARNAV...  he misses Khushi now, what will happen when she leaves!!!! Only to see...  I really loved the new Rabba Ve!!

mirka88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: waterunder11

they played arnav's tune, anjalis tune, rabba ve and the title track. Now with the scenes I have to concentrate on the background music as well, which is very hard. I love them all!! :D

i almost forgot Anjali's tune..I love it too...πŸ˜ƒ
not to be counted but Shyamu's music was played too. πŸ˜†
mirka88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: punjabi0926

I loved today episode!   Arnav showed a total new side... I want say one thing about KHUSHI!!! πŸ‘  She was great today!  I love the silent treatment!  I believe that is the best treatment!   ARNAV...  he misses Khushi now, what will happen when she leaves!!!! Only to see...  I really loved the new Rabba Ve!!

I want Khushi to stay exactly like this! πŸ‘
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree dear it was fab epi loved it!