Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Not sure what is the callousness reach of these Cvs. Else, having given that introspective scene bet'n Jagya and Anandi, at Bm's crisis, they may not venture painting Jaghead such a thick head- hardly a week over. Anandi defended him and then sent him back pointing out Gauri's pregnancy. He was apologising and confessing with a ring of honesty after a long time...That leaves a possibility ; he is pretending to rev up Gauri only...but then Cvs! 
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jagya can't accept responsibility for a wrong - whether deserved or not.

And Gauri and her mom blame him so he can't blame them back. So obviously he has to find a scapegoat na! Bechara - kya karega socho ?

But while I'm damn curious about Anandi and what she wants to say - can someone please slap Gauri's mom tightly atleast 10 times ? Bas mahri gudiya mhari gudiya ?? What about his family that they never even informed - let alone consulted ?

And she dare yell at J for his family's non-acceptance of her gudiya ? Why SHOULD they accept her ? They never brought her home - they owe her nothing. Yes, he brought her to his city home and he shud stand by her, but whyexpect him to make his family accept her ??

Morover - Jagya even today - respectfully bent and touched her feet. Does Gauri ever do that for his parents ? Is her mom even aware of ALL the other SACH that are as true as Gauri expecting J's child ?

The SACH is J had a wife who he wronged. The SACH is J's family continue to treat A as his wife and not G. The SACH is G has no legal rights as a wife. The SACH is G is too selfish, vain, proud, haughty and ill-mannered to ever get any acceptance from his family. The SACH is Gauri's mom failed miserably in teaching her daughter any self-control, and any sense of right n wrong and have always indulged her in whatever she wanted as Bhairon was sending enough funds to make their life easy. The SACH is these people are ungrateful, undeserving, uncapable of loving anyone but themselves and unfair.

And the ultimate SACH is Gauri now has no kid and hence no passport to force Jaitser into any sort of compromise. Serves G and her rotten parents RIGHT !! Am so glad this happened...God  - I am itching to slap that woman so hard !!!!
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Perseus-

I don't understand why people are thinking about divorce ,seeing A's reaction! It's not that she hasn't divorced him so far cause she wants him...or now she would divorce him cause she thought enough is enough!! A doesn't even take divorce as an issue!!! If these two losers go and ask for it, she would sign it then and there!!!

And coming to A's future, divorce is not imp for her at the moment...she has to first start thinking of some guy...and then think of Divorce after deciding to marry him!!! till then it's her security...If she divorces him right away, these two losers will be the happy souls...not Anandi!!! Now that her career is going in a positive way, i hope she soon finds some nice well mannered worthy guy.

The only bright side i see is, Anandi's reaction might be a threat to Gauri's mukhota. J might cme to now that G was the one who killed the baby...else he was being too guilty about her miscarriage...!

Dont ever go by G's tears and A's anger. Whenever  we thought G is repenting or feeling bad she emitted venom. And Anandi's anger is just a small tide not a tsunami. I am sure she herself feels bad after talking to jagya  "Oh my god! I shouldnt   have talked to jagya like that when he is already in so much pain." 
Edited by swetha_ch - 12 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

Jagya can't accept responsibility for a wrong - whether deserved or not.

And Gauri and her mom blame him so he can't blame them back. So obviously he has to find a scapegoat na! Bechara - kya karega socho ?

But while I'm damn curious about Anandi and what she wants to say - can someone please slap Gauri's mom tightly atleast 10 times ? Bas mahri gudiya mhari gudiya ?? What about his family that they never even informed - let alone consulted ?

And she dare yell at J for his family's non-acceptance of her gudiya ? Why SHOULD they accept her ? They never brought her home - they owe her nothing. Yes, he brought her to his city home and he shud stand by her, but whyexpect him to make his family accept her ??

Morover - Jagya even today - respectfully bent and touched her feet. Does Gauri ever do that for his parents ? Is her mom even aware of ALL the other SACH that are as true as Gauri expecting J's child ?

The SACH is J had a wife who he wronged. The SACH is J's family continue to treat A as his wife and not G. The SACH is G has no legal rights as a wife. The SACH is G is too selfish, vain, proud, haughty and ill-mannered to ever get any acceptance from his family. The SACH is Gauri's mom failed miserably in teaching her daughter any self-control, and any sense of right n wrong and have always indulged her in whatever she wanted as Bhairon was sending enough funds to make their life easy. The SACH is these people are ungrateful, undeserving, uncapable of loving anyone but themselves and unfair.

And the ultimate SACH is Gauri now has no kid and hence no passport to force Jaitser into any sort of compromise. Serves G and her rotten parents RIGHT !! Am so glad this happened...God  - I am itching to slap that woman so hard !!!!

Hear hear!!!!  Count me in, in the slap fest.  That women's sense of entitlement seems so out of place for her status in life.  
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
just saw the new promo...🤢
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...😕...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!🤢

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...🤢🤢🤢...and anandi jaap🤢
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is interesting to see why Jagia blame to Anandiii I think he try to make Gauri happy but this time gauri blame to Jagia... 
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Life is not easy for GandJ... A is well settled in life ..I mean financially..this poor couple living in a scrap house with a third hand car/...it is financial insecurity..G  always want to have a claim on singhs property...otherwise she does not need to go back again and again to Jetsar ...truely..if anandi gone...gauri will be accepted ..by everyone including you and me...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: woman11

That will be the best thing to happen. Let Anandi get over her love for Jagya---hope the new found voice makes Anandi move on and dump these two useless fellows from her life forever.🤢

But G seemed uncomfortable in J's screams---is she reforming?

I think  she is worried, what if Anandi reveals about G's evil moves/ actions to J
imLoveAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i hope something positive now happens

but i highly doubt if anandi jagya gauri triangle is over
and i didnt understand gauri's expression in the precap , they were very wierd, she looked slightly uncomfortable

What i can see in Gauri's eyes is sheer happiness... enjoyment she is gaining by seeing Jughead shouting on Anandi the way she alwayysss wanted... She can also be seen a bit uncomfortable when Jughead goes more further in shouting on Anandi coz she is fearing her skeletons of lies may fall out from her closet if Anandi wud disclose her naked Face without achai ka mukhota...

Gauri... i hope u could see ur self in mirror and realise what a selfish moron u are and how disgusting i for one feel seeing u even though i know its just a serial... I realllyyy hate this Gauri...

And for u Jughead... guys like u are so selfish that they dont feel others pain... i want u to rot in hell...

And i wish Anandi plzzz for once this time give them their dues and i wannttt i really want u too take them to court...SHOW THEM THEIR AUKAT...
anshansh thumbnail
her wish to shout has been filled by slimeball jaguu dada but anandi we will be in dhol drums if u shout and bring out ur gussa on this mman and tell him that i don't want u back