Precap-- A new turn or not!! - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by swetha_ch

Dont ever go by G's tears and A's anger. Whenever  we thought G is repenting or feeling bad she emitted venom. And Anandi's anger is just a small tide not a tsunami. I am sure she herself feels bad after talking to jagya  "Oh my god! I shouldnt   have talked to jagya like that when he is already in so much pain." 

Yeah Swetha, agree with u about G's tears! They never meant anything worthwhile till date. But A never loses her temper for small things. So don't think she'll feel sorry later
Originally posted by hooked

Jagya can't accept responsibility for a wrong - whether deserved or not.

And Gauri and her mom blame him so he can't blame them back. So obviously he has to find a scapegoat na! Bechara - kya karega socho ?

But while I'm damn curious about Anandi and what she wants to say - can someone please slap Gauri's mom tightly atleast 10 times ? Bas mahri gudiya mhari gudiya ?? What about his family that they never even informed - let alone consulted ?

And she dare yell at J for his family's non-acceptance of her gudiya ? Why SHOULD they accept her ? They never brought her home - they owe her nothing. Yes, he brought her to his city home and he shud stand by her, but whyexpect him to make his family accept her ??

Morover - Jagya even today - respectfully bent and touched her feet. Does Gauri ever do that for his parents ? Is her mom even aware of ALL the other SACH that are as true as Gauri expecting J's child ?

The SACH is J had a wife who he wronged. The SACH is J's family continue to treat A as his wife and not G. The SACH is G has no legal rights as a wife. The SACH is G is too selfish, vain, proud, haughty and ill-mannered to ever get any acceptance from his family. The SACH is Gauri's mom failed miserably in teaching her daughter any self-control, and any sense of right n wrong and have always indulged her in whatever she wanted as Bhairon was sending enough funds to make their life easy. The SACH is these people are ungrateful, undeserving, uncapable of loving anyone but themselves and unfair.

And the ultimate SACH is Gauri now has no kid and hence no passport to force Jaitser into any sort of compromise. Serves G and her rotten parents RIGHT !! Am so glad this happened...God  - I am itching to slap that woman so hard !!!!

UR sooo right Hooked...

I too wish  could slap this reel character (Gauri's mother)... not only slap her hold her by her juda and show her the facts with every statement ending with a jordar slap across her face... Who the F**k is she thinking she and daughter are??? they can wrong anyone and wheneverthey wish but noone dare say anything to them????

Moreover yaha toh unhe kisi ne kuch kaha bhi nahi hai... khud hi bakte rehte hai aur khud hi ladte rote rehte hai... 

Jab unhe pata tha ki ladka shadi shuda hai toh kyun unhone apni ladki ka byah kiya usse aur voh bhi uske gharvalo ko bataye bina... aab bhukto...
Originally posted by khusi_*

just saw the new promo...🤢
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...😕...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!🤢

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...🤢🤢🤢...and anandi jaap🤢

Khushi , J is filled with guilt and remorse. He genuinely feels that G is in this state because of him. He remained silent listening to her mom's rant! This shows how sorry he was. So, now being a jug-head, he would believe whatever G says...he had been constantly taking Anandi's side till now whenever G blamed her...but he might lose his cool at this crucial moment..he can't blame G, so he'll blast on anandi...Of all this , remember he's a Jug-Head?😛

I'm so happy that J is blaming Anandi!! How else would the truth come out? He would be sorry everytime he blames Anandi..and so will be sorry now...J is being sincere now and is silently taking the blame.. this makes me believe he truly loved his baby!!! so i'm waiting for that moment of revelation of truth!

When J comes to know G's drama, her challenge with Sumi, her secret warnings to anandi and her difference with BP..it might not effect him as much as this new  blame game on Anandi despite being solely responsible for killing her baby!

G has to take the responsibility and understand that she killed her baby...Else this truth about her calling to anandi has to remain a secret forever! Then only J-G fake marriage will stand. Truth cannot be hidden forever...so G has to change to keep up her marriage!
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Khushi , J is filled with guilt and remorse. He genuinely feels that G is in this state because of him. He remained silent listening to her mom's rant! This shows how sorry he was. So, now being a jug-head, he would believe whatever G says...he had been constantly taking Anandi's side till now whenever G blamed her...but he might lose his cool at this crucial moment..he can't blame G, so he'll blast on anandi...Of all this , remember he's a Jug-Head?😛

I'm so happy that J is blaming Anandi!! How else would the truth come out? He would be sorry everytime he blames Anandi..and so will be sorry now...J is being sincere now and is silently taking the blame.. this makes me believe he truly loved his baby!!! so i'm waiting for that moment of revelation of truth!

When J comes to know G's drama, her challenge with Sumi, her secret warnings to anandi and her difference with BP..it might not effect him as much as this new  blame game on Anandi despite being solely responsible for killing her baby!

G has to take the responsibility and understand that she killed her baby...Else this truth about her calling to anandi has to remain a secret forever! Then only J-G fake marriage will stand. Truth cannot be hidden forever...so G has to change to keep up her marriage!

I agree that it looks like Jagya really loved his baby...and hence holds himself responsible for the mess.

But knowing our Anandi Devi, she is unlikely to tell the whole truth to Jagya. I feel she will just put an end to his shouting, she may tell him not to blame her for everything. But expecting her to reveal Gauri's truth to Jagya...I don't think its possible...she is too good for the her own good sometimes!

I am also hoping she does in fact tell him everything...but again, going by the Anandi's past behaviour, seems unlikely!

Originally posted by Manasi_16

I agree that it looks like Jagya really loved his baby...and hence holds himself responsible for the mess.

But knowing our Anandi Devi, she is unlikely to tell the whole truth to Jagya. I feel she will just put an end to his shouting, she may tell him not to blame her for everything. But expecting her to reveal Gauri's truth to Jagya...I don't think its possible...she is too good for the her own good sometimes!

I am also hoping she does in fact tell him everything...but again, going by the Anandi's past behaviour, seems unlikely!

i felt the same but hope she tell evry thing to  J 😍
Originally posted by khusi_*

just saw the new promo...🤢
</div>ehh...he is not pretending...he is actually shouting...
<div>how disgusting...

seems like he took the mobile from gauri's hand...😕...not clear though...!

pity on me...even for the think that these two deserve a 2nd chance...!!🤢

such a big blow to them but still busy in blame game...🤢🤢🤢...and anandi jaap🤢

What exactly was shown in the new promo?
I hope nothing anymore bad happens to gauri,she has gone through the biggest pain ,she is totaly broken right now,jagya i dnt think he is blaming anandi,he is doing it for a reason.hope we get something positive abt gauri,jagya.this situation is able to reduce complications ,nt to add.
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

What exactly was shown in the new promo?
posted by nipun...
extended version of precap...
Originally posted by -Perseus-

[

@bold...i felt that too... but whats the point of blaming anandi(if he is really doing that)...he cant blame gauri...fine...no point to blame anandi...he can keep silent...and the lines he used is just so 👎🏼
i mean...the root problem of jag is same... the filpflop...sometime this side...sometime that side...not a trust worthy one...cant know what he will do next...insensible...🤢
something like...y gauri is injured...coz sky fell on her...and he believed it...!!
in crisis the true colors come out..this is the time...to prove themselves that some humanity  still left..but nah...same circle...Anandi...anandi...anandi...🤢

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sonali_dg

😡 Dont believe those crocodile tears 😡 Looser!! WHy didn't she die!!

I tell you folks, those were tears of happiness!!! "Mummmyyy meeellaaa jagya waaapasshh aagaya 😳"  tears!!😡

i think the same thing 😆😆😆