Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: parri814

Isn't this reminiscent of his phone call to Anandi breaking off all ties with her?  Nothing unusual about this cowards behavior. In fact calling him a coward is an insult to cowards.  Unbelievable, history repeating itself.  No courage to speak directly, face to face.  He only knows how to blame telephonically.  When is this unique, lovey Dovey couple ever gonna take responsibility for their actions? WHEN??????

yeah...πŸ€”πŸ€’
its really pity...i even think they should get a 2nd chance for reforming...and the fact is that... reforming is not in their mind...coz they r so perfect to in blaming gamesπŸ₯±
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Isn't this reminiscent of his phone call to Anandi breaking off all ties with her?  Nothing unusual about this cowards behavior. In fact calling him a coward is an insult to cowards.  Unbelievable, history repeating itself.  No courage to speak directly, face to face.  He only knows how to blame telephonically.  When is this unique, lovey Dovey couple ever gonna take responsibility for their actions? WHEN??????

@ Red πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

@ Red πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

πŸ˜† Can you tell how pissed off I am?  For the record, I loved your original topic and post πŸ˜‰
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani9

I always had my doubts abt what kind off a doctor he is when he diagnosed heart attack without an ECG and that gauri operates on pelvis and removes a appendix...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†both these nutters r quacks called RMP's in India who practice medicine...with no basis and background of medicne πŸ€’

Really!!! WHen did this happen??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

πŸ˜† Can you tell how pissed off I am?  For the record, I loved your original topic and post πŸ˜‰

Guy Fawkes Guy, Let the bugger die!!!!  ROFL🀣
sonali_dg thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Can you tell how pissed off I am?  For the record, I loved your original topic and post πŸ˜‰

Oh you did ?πŸ˜† But there are so many chughalkhor aunty's around you know πŸ˜‰and Madari was feeling bad too πŸ˜­ so I changed it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This guy never looks anyone in eye and talk he always use others , and as usual he had been saved by mata A for a long time he believes he can put any blame on her and see the happy face of his love G , looks like he pushed really hard , good for A 
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Really!!! WHen did this happen??🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I cant say re, i watch this show very randomly...tht episode was enough for me to run away from this soap, but i kind of watch to see wht justice is being delivered outside the nonsense medical care they show..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shivani9

I always had my doubts abt what kind off a doctor he is when he diagnosed heart attack without an ECG and that gauri operates on pelvis and removes a appendix...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†both these nutters r quacks called RMP's in India who practice medicine...with no basis and background of medicne πŸ€’

wow , guess they are new era docs πŸ˜‰
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jagya's khopdi is khali. That's why anyone can put anything in his khali khopdi. And he will start dancing according to that person's tunes. And the very few times he tries to apply his own logic, his weak backbone does not support him too muchπŸ˜†