Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i'm still in a trance!! poor guy will hurt like anything if he gets to know the truth. But khushi has to maintain distance and give him a silent treatment and i just hope she leaves at least for some time after these six months.
samsungtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww it was a sweet episode😳.. But I really felt bad when Arnav said that he does not want to see Khushi's face😭... I am glad that she is giving him cold shoulder and he is missing her...😳
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Even I cried watching the epi.

Arnav was looking so lost without her,in his own room. Bichara,felt very bad for him! I feel very sad to think that his condition will b much worse after 6 months.
Hats off to Barun & Sanaya! They potrayed the longing and the hurt to the T. I guess the bhoot wala epi wil come on Monday. But I hate this No Precap thing!
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah,,,finally friday was a proper closure to the week..and when arnav knows the truth and then regrets...as we can see here..he misses her but doesn't show it out or ask anyone either...thats gonna be the case that time...he will hurt himself...!!!!! and forgiving himself is gonna be tough...awww episodes like this remind me y i fell in love with teh show !!!!!😊

and yeah...he just cant bear khushi ignoring him or keeping quiet...he can just puts up a facade telling i dont care..but he does...!!!!!😊
IronyDied thumbnail
seriously! i was like.. no matter how much you say or try you just cant hate her! he made me emotional.. but i was happy too!! felt bad for Khushi too.. hearing all the hated dialogues from the person she loves.. and the way she said.. di ke liye itna pyar aur fikr aur humare liye itni nafrat! i was really feeling like drag Arnav and made him hear those lines! πŸ˜† SaRun rock 😳 and CV"s too.. πŸ˜†
PlovesArshi thumbnail
Me crying too...this was the best ever and i mean EVER! Thank You IPKKND team...love you guys...what a lovely weekend this is going to be...
ShyJi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m just speechless. Yesterday, i luved to hate him for his ruthless and blind jealousy and today my heart just went out for him. When he will come to know the truth & repent, it will really break our heart😭 take a bow Mr. Sobti for such a beautiful portrayal of ArnavπŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

seriously! i was like.. no matter how much you say or try you just cant hate her! he made me emotional.. but i was happy too!! felt bad for Khushi too.. hearing all the hated dialogues from the person she loves.. and the way she said.. di ke liye itna pyar aur fikr aur humare liye itni nafrat! i was really feeling like drag Arnav and made him hear those lines! πŸ˜† SaRun rock 😳 and CV"s too.. πŸ˜†

oh that is why it was as i said, sweet agony..its sheer sweetness was painful..khushi's silent acknowledgment to herself of how much she longs for a kind word, her love to be receprocaated by the man she loves..she made me feel heartbroken for her..

and when she was silent the way he said, good at least u r not talking and i have peace..felt so bad for her too..
and despite arnav being hurt, this is the best medicine to him...i'm so glad Khushi is doing this..hope she continues until he really knows what it feels.

starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
havent seen the epi yet. was he not angry about her going with him then??
indy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: princessunara

oh what a sweet and beautiful episode...the way they portrayed arnav's feelings..how he was missing Khushi..just beautifully shown..i was reminded once again why i fell in love with this show 8 months back...

i was thinking, when the truth comes out and Khushi goes out of Arnav's life for a small while he would be like this na? it would break all our hearts...

and u know, no other man has ever managed to make me feel as emotional as Arnav makes me feel...oh i just loved it...

I'm speachless after watching today's episode. Seriously I have to agree with you. It also reminded me why I fell in love with this show! It was Arnav's emotions! and totally Barun rocked it (no suprise, yet again). It was just amazing πŸ‘