Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junelily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Agree with everyone - today's episode was really wonderful!! 👏

It's so interesting to see how, as fans, we can *immediately* distinguish between a GOOD episode and a BAD episode. :)

Some of the things I loved today:
- The MU from yesterday about the medicine was immediately cleared! Got to see a tender brother-sister moment between Arnav and Anjali.
- Got to see Arnav's POV - after a reallly long time. We heard his voice-overs/thoughts. We desperately needed this.
- Got to see how much Arnav would miss Khushi if she was really truly gone from his life.
- Great choices in background music!!!! Really needed.
- Different direction choices. The shot of them at the top of the stairs was different. The mandir area is not used enough lately. Just small things, which make a huge difference.
- Arnav wearing the green shirt - which was new.
- The Salman Khan poster was back up!!!! :)
- Arnav reading a book!!!! hahaha... loved it. And, Arnav working seriously. Needed that too.

Honestly, the bottom line is that - as fans, we are willing to deal with a marriage track, or hatred track, or whatever. BUT, the way the track is presented makes a HUGE difference. It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world.

So, CVs - take note - we ENJOYED today's episode. Continue on the path you started today.

Edited by Gemsal678 - 12 years ago
starplus31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gemsal678

Agree with everyone - today's episode was really wonderful!! 👏

It's so interesting to see how, as fans, we can *immediately* distinguish between a GOOD episode and a BAD episode. :)

Some of the things I loved today:
- The MU from yesterday about the medicine was immediately cleared! Got to see a tender brother-sister moment between Arnav and Anjali.
- Got to see Arnav's POV - after a reallly long time. We heard his voice-overs/thoughts. We desperately needed this.
- Got to see how much Arnav would miss Khushi if she was really truly gone from his life.
- Great choices in background music!!!! Really needed.
- Different direction choices. The shot of them at the top of the stairs was different. The mandir area is not used enough lately. Just small things, which make a huge difference.
- Arnav wearing the green shirt - which was new.
- The Salman Khan poster was back up!!!! :)
- Arnav reading a book!!!! hahaha... loved it. And, Arnav working seriously. Needed that too.

Honestly, the bottom line is that - as fans, we are willing to deal with a marriage track, or hatred track, or whatever. BUT, the way the track is presented makes a HUGE difference. It's the attention to detail that makes all the difference in the world.

So, CVs - take note - we ENJOYED today's episode. Continue on the path you started today.

agree with ur bottom line. whatever the track its gta be good and done well , so that even if it is dragging it doesnt look like it is
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what is it about him? his mere missing of Khushi moistens my eyes. what will happen to me when he is in his 'wild regret' phase??🤔
arshiipkkndluv thumbnail
it was indeed a amazing ep...i had a smile on my face watchng the whole ep...felt bad for poor kushi,,,,her silent treatment is a best medicine for arnav,,,,,,loved the arnav's part where he missed khushi badly,,,i dont know how he will be reacting when she is gonna go out of his life after six months,,,i think cv's tdy just gave us hint of whts gonna happen in future,,,,in all a fantabulous ep👏
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when she will  go out of arnav life .he will break totally .isse bhi jyada bura haal hoga...he cant live without her even for 1 day... 
taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest with you again I was crying watching khushis silence and Arnav's missing times.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

princess..he is right at his place..he still loves her inspite of her betrayal according to him!!!

Khushi needs to find out the reason why he is behaving like this..
I am glad that Cvs showed that she is gone fora  day ..he is missing her..thats what i wanted..

I said All 6 months ..khushi needs to do is silent treatment and walked away after 6 months..that will hit him very hard

true...he does love her unconditionally..just like she does..he thinks she has betrayed him in the worst possible manner, yet can he stop loving her? NO! he can't even think of stopping now cz loving her is so much a part of him as breathing is..
i also hope khushi goes in the silent treatment for the remainder of their marriage farce...he will feel the heat little by little..
the man who couldn't bear her silence for one will be lost if she continues this!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: subiscs

yeah,,,finally friday was a proper closure to the week..and when arnav knows the truth and then regrets...as we can see here..he misses her but doesn't show it out or ask anyone either...thats gonna be the case that time...he will hurt himself...!!!!! and forgiving himself is gonna be tough...awww episodes like this remind me y i fell in love with teh show !!!!!😊

and yeah...he just cant bear khushi ignoring him or keeping quiet...he can just puts up a facade telling i dont care..but he does...!!!!!😊

i know..it really was a beautiful closure and this weekend is going to be very peaceful and tranquil for my mind...
and oh i think u a correct on that..he will always keep his hurt in, won't show anyone how much her not being there is killing him..won;t ask anyone for help..and he himself will search for her..
aahh what a premonition in to the future..

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AH YA HE LIKES EVERYTHING SHE DOES BUT ASR HE IS. AWESOME EPI. LOVED IT TOTALY.