Enter to get ur prize <3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello...          all nivrenas ... missed ya all so much ..🤗.
           i was suprised why this forum be like this but no worries it will be active again and again ... we have to bring ppl back

so u enter now and u want ur prize ..no will not give u ...hmmm u will get it no need to worry   just all u have to do is hit like button and will pm u with the prize after two days ..sorry am busy that's why it will be after two days ... now let's talk about something magical ...

hmmm what is the most magical thing ever happened to anyone of u ... hmmm oh yes right nivren ...

that's true ..nivren is the magical couple ever ... and will always be .. will wait for them till they will come back no worries they will come back ...

now let's see how u love nivren ... show us ur passion ... hmmm u may ask how ?? ya i will tell u... here we will have a contest ... contest for what ??...

everyone of us is awesome in something ..some in ffs and others in scene .. others in making singgis and others in making vms ... and some in analyzing also some in writing scenes

now u know what u r awesome in so show us ur passion in it ... there will be a contest in

making siggnis and vms

writing ffs and scenes

analyzing scenes

there will be gifts and so many stuff for the winners ...

all will post his creations here  ... after 3 weeks from now .. i will make a thread to post all the creations  ... after the 3 weeks voting will be started ...

any one will be a part of the contest do pm me here and i will add ur name

finally all the best for all ...
Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
making siggnis and vms list 😳

-Atiya-
Fizu
jafrina
writing ffs and scenes list 😳

nikii
analyzing scenes list 😳
Plz everyone do cooperate with us .. coffee with Lj will be back soon 😳

LJ dii ur back 
umm id participate in this but i dont knpw hpw to make sigs cant make VMs and id write something but i still have an FF to update and u know how lazy i am
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

LJ dii ur back 
umm id participate in this but i dont knpw hpw to make sigs cant make VMs and id write something but i still have an FF to update and u know how lazy i am

Jaf.. omggg even u r back sweetheart 🤗... ohhh yes we r the same as we r sisters ... i know 😆😆😆😆... but ur passion will make u move right 😳... will wait for u to take a part of it sweetyy
Originally posted by love-mystery

Jaf.. omggg even u r back sweetheart 🤗... ohhh yes we r the same as we r sisters ... i know 😆... but ur passion will make u move right 😳... will wait for u to take a part of it sweetyy
lol im always here 
here on IF
lekin ill make a sig or sumthin but no writing from me
Originally posted by Jafrina_luvs_KM

lol im always here 
here on IF
lekin ill make a sig or sumthin but no writing from me

okk then should i add ur name ??
Lj count me in for writing part dear...i will try to write new scenes and will update my ff too...thinking about making some siggies too but i am not sure about it...by the way nice thread sweety