Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

To all my dear readers:

Thank you for taking time to read and comment. I have read all of your comments and appreciate each and every word.

Am not taking names, as you guys know who you are .

...sheun.

Edited by sheun - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So sweet...im glad she didnt take the pp n the tickets, or i would have been sooo saddd...thanks for that, waiting for next part...loved La, why is ASR still ASR...sigh... Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
crazy_mishee thumbnail
its getting more and more emotional
thnks 4 da pm
-MKB- thumbnail
phew!/...that means she is not leaving autralia!
phew!
plzz update soon and PM me also,...:)
sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
A THING CALLED LOVE

"Khushi!

Khushi!

Madam !"

Khushi was seating down on the seaside. Feet in the water, eyes with watery tears, heart sunk way down.

She was going through all that happened in the last few days and what she and Arnav just talked about.

"Arnav Ji loves me; I can see that In his eyes. And he means it. I believe it to the fullest. But why can he not be direct with me? Why cannot he trust me? I was worried sick the entire day. He kept the passport and ticket hidden. Why?

Um...m..may be his intentions were right. He did not want me t go.

He could not bear me go, but did not have the will to ask me out loud. Uff Arnav Ji! Why can you not be direct?

I am all yours and you know that. Then why can you not ask me? Why can you not just make me the way you want?

When will you understand how crazy I am for you.

I am willing to go all way, do anything you want. You just need to be direct and ask me.

When will you understand me my LOVE?

Oh!  I wish I could talk ot JIJI, if Akash Ji also goes like this?

Um'm wish I had her number in New York."

"Khushi ji!

Khushi Madam!

Mam! Are you ok?

Please be careful."

Mr Mehta is standing beside Khushi. He came and interrupted her thoughts.

Khushi:

"Huh!

Oh!

It's you Mr Mehat!

Sorry. I did not notice, when did you come?

Mr Mehta, please stand a bit further. You are getting wet."

Khushi steps away from the water and comes close to Mr Mehta.

KHushi:

" How are you? Mehta ji?

I am sorry. I couldn't make time to call you or make way to reach you to talk in this  2 days. You said you had something very important to tell me.

Arnav ji! Is upstairs, resting.

You can tell me what you want.

The guards you see are far away. They cannot hear you.

Mehta ji! Is it really necessary to have all these guards?

I am so annoyed."

Mr Mehta:

"Mam!

I actually came only to talk to you. I told the guards that they should call me as soon as they find you alone, out of the room. I need to talk to you. It's very urgent.

It's about Arnavji"s health.

Wait; let me make the call to his doctor. You can hear directly from him.

Also another thing:

I am extremely sorry. I was the one to carry the divorce papers to him. I never saw him the way he reacted seeing the papers.

( seeing, Khushi's face loose color and sadness in her eyes, at suddenly hearing about their truth)

Mam!

Please do not feel sad or worried. I have my wont daughter and sons married and they are around your and Arnav Ji"s age do you can feel ease, please.

Things happen.  And right after marriage it's difficult to share your life with another person. The first few months are pretty hard. You will eventually find a common ground.

Maybe under strain and new surroundings, you and Sir had some issues. But there is no point in getting the divorce finalized.

Mam! I am speaking from my heart and experience .

Please have patience. Especially with Sir. He is very very emotional. He puts up a face of being very strong. But from inside he is soft as clay.

My son had an accident and his back was hurt very badly. I was clueless what to do. Sir paid all the expense of the hospital without even telling us. I got to know way later.

It's not only me, there have been many many occurrences like this. He will not say anything up front. But keep on doing good deeds in silence. I have been with him for the last 10 years.

Form a very early age, he has been battling with the odds. His family life was turbulent. His parents met a very rough time and an accident.

Arnav sir, had to start from scratch. He had to support his sister and himself.

Lost everything to his extended family. Got betrayed, got hurt bad.

So after that he build up a big wall around him. So no one can hurt him or betray him. and he does not let anyone be close or accept as one friend, so he cannot give them scope to hurt him emotionally.

But Mam! You are his wife and the way he talks about you and cares, it is obvious that he cares a great deal.

Before that day, he was very agitated. He was planning to make arrangements to go back to India in a day. He made his room and office and was hurrying everyone. He even made me charter a flight to go back.

But then came news of you signing.

The way he reacted after hearing the news, and seeing your signature. I am still extremely repentant that I was the one to carry the paper to him.

If I took a bit more time, thing might not have turned this bad. I should have followed him to his hotel and not let him out of my sight.

The accident he had: was real. But later what happened, was not an accident. This would not been turned so serious.

Wait, Mam, let me call the doctor.

( he dials)

"Hello!

Yes, Doctor. Mrs Raizada is with me. I told her a bit about sir. You can tell her the rest."

"Here Mam!"

Khushi takes the phone. Her face all white with worry and tension.

Just hearing about Arnav's turbulent past, his reactions, the night of the accident. The truth behind it and the gravity of seriousness, Khushi get shaken up.

She takes the phone and seats on a rock.

Khushi:

"hello!

HI

Doctor. Yes I am good. Thank you.

Sorry that night, I was very tensed. I could not talk to you when you came to check Arnav Ji!

Yes, please tell me, what is going on."

Doctor:

Mrs Raizada!

Nice to finally get to talk to you. I , also did not try to talk to you that night, when I can to check, because both of you were very tensed.

I have monitored him during his accident period and recuperation. He had massive blood loss and we had ot give him blood to bring him back.

He went to COMA.

I know that you did not know about this.

The accident was pretty bad. He bleed a lot.

His nerves got cut and there were more than fifty cuts on his whole body. He crashed directly on the glass table. He cut his nerves.

But as far as my belief goes, he bleed slowly. His sugar level was dangerously low.

But he had the strongly to call the hotel and ask for help. But he did not.

And the main question is why?

I asked Mr Mehta, because it's a doctor patience privacy issue and I cannot disclose at anyone else. Lavanya,Akash called me, but I could not tell them. So I am telling you as his wife.

Mr Mehta told me, that you had a big fight. He did not tell me why."

( Khushi looks up at Mr Mehta with gratitude, that he kept her divorce private and did not disclose to anyone. Then she again focuses her attention to the doctor's voice.)

"Mrs Raizada!

Arnav seems to be much tensed about his past. He talked during the hallucination periods. It was always about you, his mother and his home.

He cannot take rejection easily. He seems to get extremely hurt and defeated at a past occurrence that anytime he reaches his limit of tolerance he reacts. The argument you two had, triggered him.

I told him to take some pills when he feels agitated. But this should not become a habit.

You are the one who can ease him down and make him see that, this world can be honest and people can love each other without any selfish motives.

You need to make him bring down his wall, but very slowly.

Do not ask him about his past, these types of people will not open up. But if he does, make sure you liten and be by his side.

He loves you. The way he reacted and the way he was taking you name during his sedative moments. It's obvious.

You are a very lucky woman, to get someone who loves you that much.

I know, I am giving you advices, maybe a Doctor shouldn't give or discuss, but Arnav is my patient for a long time. And I have seen his changes. I wish the best for him.

Thanks for listening."

Khushi

"I just had na argument,a and came down he tool some pill. Oh my God!

What have I done?"

Khushi jumps up and starts to run.

Doctor:

"Dear! Slow down.

It's alright.

I am surprised that Arnav listened and took the oils. So it's good.

He has listened to me. I am surprised. Maybe it's because of you, he is cooling down.

Don't panic.

Just go back to your room and keep an eye on him.

Let him sleep.

Mrs Raizada! This is nothing to get alarmed about.

I thought you needed to know, so shared the information.

Do not tell Arnav that I told you all these.

He seems to lose control when he is hurt bad. So as a wife you needed to know ahead, so he does not face the same breaking point.

I will hang up now.

You can call me anytime you wish, if you have any concerns.

Or tell Mr Mehta about it.

He will connect me to you.

Take care, dear and keep an eye on your angry guy. Ok?"

The doctor smiles and keeps the phone down.

Khushi is at loss of words.

She hands the phone back to Mr Mehta, bids him good bye and hurries back to her room upstairs.

Edited by sheun - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for the next part is driving me crazy!
plz update soon.
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ohho...khushi knows what has he gone through now...and about the wall he had built up around him...yaar khushi is such a sweet heart she immediately regretted that she had a fight...

And u explained khushi's thoughts clearly about y cant arnav talk to her...straight...👏

Cheerzzz...for ur work...sheun...
Edited by nareshSV - 11 years ago
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow!
i just saw you updated 39th part!
its just nail biting seriously serious.
plz ui beg you, do n't let anthing happen to arnav😭
i m  angry with kushi, why the hell did she leave him alone😡
plz update soon.
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
where's the precap ??? :P :P ... u shud really add precaps to your stories :P ..

sam88 thumbnail
very nice but no arnav sceans