Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update..
but it's little bit confusing...
thankx for the pm
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is the last part 4 real or is it some imagination I m a bit confused but I love ur update finally he said I LOVE U 2 her.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice..loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...cant wait for the next part...
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nicely done as always ... update soon 
sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
A THING CALLED LOVE 32

ARNAV TO KHUSHI:

I LOVE YOU''''''''''

( LATER )

Arnav comes to the door and stands in front of Khushi's room . Opens it and step in to tell her that he will go out for a while and Mr Cooper is on his way.

Their eyes meet.

A single drop, drops from her left.

Arnav forgets where he is, why he came to her, what just happened.

Without a single word, he walks to her and picks her up in his arms.

Arnav:

"Khushi!

I love you.

Only you and only you.

I love you and I want you to know it.

You do not need to love me back or even accept my love.

Just know it and it will be enough for me to live a lifetime, knowing that, you know."

"There is no pressure, no expectation.

Just know that I love you."

( 18 minutes later )

Arnav is holding Khushi down pressed against the wall. Her hands are wrapped around his shoulders. She is violently sobbing and shaking.

His hand is gripping her waist hard and steady. A hundered kisses are covering her. her hair is tangled and on him. his eyes are on hers. Arnav is sweeping away tear after tear and kissing her on and on, just make her stop.

She grabs his shirt from front and cling on to him  as her lifeline.  Pulls him on her and gives him a big hug.

Arnav picks her up in his arms and takes her up on his lap.

He rounds her up in his lap and twirls around twice in the room, having her fly in the air.

Khushi starts to smile, then proceed to laugh.

She is HAPPY.

At last she is HAPPY.

Arnav slams her down on the bed, caringly and with love.

He slides her hands on both sides and gets on top of her. Kisses her forehead and then proceed to her lips. Crush her under him.

His kiss is solid, its definite and possessive.

He moulds himself on her, in her and around her. Her lips becomes his and his , hers.

Knock!

Knock!!!!!

What happened earlier:

• Khushi was looking for her passport and ticket. She kept it neatly packed in her purse, but since she arrived in Arnav's hotel, she forgot to check, and now she lost them both. She is panicking as her flight is tomorrow morning form Sydney Australia back to India and there is very little time to solve the problems.

•  Mr Mehta wanted to talk to Khushi about something very urgent and important. But his talk was disrupted as Arnav walked into the room.  Mr Mehta ( Arnav's assistant for many years in Australia) specifically mentioned Khushi that the conversation should not reach Arnav.

•  While Arnav was having shower, Khushi called NK . ( NK will give her lift to airport) As he got beaten up by Arnav, Khushi did not tell Arnav that the call is for NK.

•  Arnav knows NK's number, but he did not say a word to Khushi regarding NK.

•  Arnav knows that Khushi is leaving or will try to leave tomorrow, so he misplaced her passport and ticket intentionally and is showing no sign on knowing about her plans.

•  Khushi desperately wants to clear all confusion before she leaves for India. In hope for a new beginning.

•  Arnav desperately wants to clear all confusion before he leaves from Australia . In hope for a new closure.

But both are incapable of saying the words out loud and expressing their feeling out completely. Anajli's pregnancy, Shyam situation, Khushi's engagement, Khushi's innocence: every single occurrence is clear to both Arnav and khushi.

AND Arnav confessed that HE LOVES HER.

NOW THE TIME WAITS FOR THEM TO SPEAK UP VERBALLY.

Edited by sheun - 11 years ago
sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
A THING CALLED LOVE

Knock !

Knock!!!

Khushi comes back on earth. Did she hear something?

She moans under her man. His hands have clasped her deep onto him. With each tiny movement, her body pulses out. And he reacts. Sweeping off her from the ground, her feet rest on his front, tucked on his thighs.

She can feel his radiating heat passing through her.

Last night, yesterday he kissed her, it wasn't like this. He is much more aggressive, demanding.

Khushi's heart fills up with hope and assurance. She eases in completely and let him devour her as the way he wishes. The minute she lets herself go, Arnav makes his hold even stronger. He moves his lips and tries to pierce open hers.

His hand slides from her sides to her core.

A unruly touch lands in between the ridge of her garment neckline, right at the first button on her collar bone.

As a womanly instinct Khushi whispers: " umm'.n'.o'.".

Arnav retreats. But his mind races on.

The simple "NO", stopped him from crossing the lines.  As a gentle man, Arnav stays within his limits, within his boundaries. But the tidal wave of his hands and lips keeps sweeping her on and on.

Khushi picks up the signal in a second. Arnav stopped from what he was about to do . Maybe it was just in the heat of the moment, maybe it was intentional. But it was and is, all good.

Khushi smiles in her head. A new found respect waves in.

She feel happy and cared, that he cares enough to ease her in, even when at this moment she is willing to go all the way, give him whatever he wants.

But as a girl, she feels good to be in control. She feels loved and respected , to have a place where she can have a say.

Knock !

Knock!!!

She feels: (Ok, this was definitely something, Khushi tries to break the kiss and looks at Arnav. )

"Umm..Ar'.Arnav Ji!...umm..wait,

I '.i think''''

'..I think 'there is someone at the door'."

She says in a jiffy and then laughs out at a panting Arnav, completely engrossed into her.

She winks.

"How long will you kiss me?...there is someone at the door I guess for sometime'." She chuckles some more.

Arnav:

"Baby!

You really had to ask?"

He pushes her dupatta off the neck and on the ground and starts to explore her neckline.

A gasping Khushi starts to hyperventilate'..

Knock !

Knock!!!

Arnav jumps up and lets her go.

"DAMN IT !!

WHO THE HELL?

I AM GONNA KILL THE PERSON. I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS.

ALL THE LUNATICS KEEP THEIR CLOCKS TWEAKED SO THEY CAN COME AND BARGE INTO ME WHEN I NEED TIME ALONE'.SHIT'!!!!!!  

FU**"

A very ranged, Arnav stomps out of her room, into the dining area and goes to the hall to open the door.

He drags along a chuckling , giggling Khushi, mesmerized at his anger and irritation at the situation.

A jumping and flustered Khushi picks her dupatta up and tries to detangle her hair while skipping behind Arnav, with a huge, wide, mischievous smile on her angelic face.

He lets her go , just behind the huge vase of red roses.

Khushi:

"Arnav ji!

Look !!"

( laughing)

Arnav stops.

Khushi pouts her lips together and forms a kissing sign. She flies a kiss in the air and presents him a radiating glimpse.

Arnav turns around.

Khushi's smile disappears and she starts to run. Laughing out loud, she says:

" a kiss for you in the air'ha hah''now you can get me anytime, anywhere you like"

Seeing a more irritated and amused Arnav turning back otwards her , Khushi shouts:

"OH!!!

Ohho! OK baba..please..I was just kidding !! he he h'.e'.

Go now'open the door."

Arnav was about to pull her close for the next round''..

BUT

Knock !

Knock!!!

Arnav looking at the door:

" YOU ARE DEAD !!!"

He heads out shouting himself and cursing the person just outside, so he can bash him up for spoiling such a moment.

Knock !

Knock!!!

Arnav shouts:

" COMING !!!

WAIT !!"

Mr Cooper:

"Arnav ! what is going on?

You fixed the meeting at the lobby. I drove 2 hours and now stood in front of your door for almost 40 minutes. What are you doing?"

Without giving Arnav a chance to speak, Mr Cooper gets into the room and halts abruptly

"What is that smell?

Did anyone spray the room with ladies' perfume?

Umm''...it smells of roses."

Before he could finish his sentence he steps in the hallway and sees the huge array of reds all over.

"Arnav ! MY dear BoY !!

What is going on?

Did you buy all the roses in Sydney yesterday?"

Mr Cooper then discovers a smiling Khushi looking at him behind the big vase.

Mr Cooper:

" Oh Arnav ! Sorry, you had company?

Oh ! OK

Now that explains.

" Hello my dear !

I am Alex Cooper. Arnav's partner for the new venture and owner of this hotel chain.

How are you liking it here?

Are the rooms ok?

Has Arnav been good to you?"

While speaking, he picks Khushi's hand and drops a kiss on her and presses her cheeks with both hands.

"You are a stunningly beautiful woman !

No wonder

Arnav did not open the door."

Khushi becomes a bit red and slowly takes her hand out.

Arnav becomes red aswell, but with anger at Mr Cooper's long talks and kissing Khushi's hand.

But before he could speak:

Mr Cooper:

"My dear girl!

Seems like you like red roses. So he got you all these right?

Hmm'nice.

Also it seems like Arnav likes to wear pink lipstick.

I think Arnav the shade is a bit too light for you.

Arnav, what are you wearing? Matt style or shimmering styles?

Ha ha''"

Ha ha ha'''

Hahhaa'.'' Mr Cooper starts to shake with amusement.

He points his finger towards Arnav's face.

Arnav and Khushi both now are turning red and  turning redder.

Arnav picks his hand up and wipes Khushi's lipstick all smudged on his lips and face.

Instead of the anger, a smirk comes out from Arnav.

Mr Cooper:

"You guys are young and I totally get it. Lol''

Arnav!

My dear boy, take the pretty lady and go for away for a while,

Drop every thing, work and all and just be with her.

You deserve a break. Ha ha 'ha'.and make sure to take the lipstick with you, for retouch.

By the way! What is the name of the lipstick you are wearing Arnav?" ha ha ha'..

Arnav smirks and says:

"Khushi!

Meet Mr Cooper, He is my counter part and a very good friend. I have learned a lot from him.

He is like a mentor to me.

His son went to Harvard with me for my MBAs. So we are pretty close and like family."

Turning to Mr Cooper:

And Alex !

this is Khushi."

Mr Cooper:

"Nice to see you finally dear. WE were very worried after the accident.

Anyways, we will get back to that very soon.

You guys have to come for dinner tonight at the Ridges. It's not an invitation, it's an order. H aha''"

" Khushi  dear !

I will have to steal Arnav for some time. We have some important things to attend.

Is it ok with you if I take your man for some time?"

Khushi almost came to tears.

She was asked about Arnav's time and Mr Cooper was asking in such a nice way that is almost was in the verge or sobs.

She felt happy and treasured.

She smiles and says:

"Sure Mr Cooper.

He is all yours."

Her smile deepens and with a new found place in Arnav's world, Khushi happily gives him away to Mr Cooper to attend his business.

Mr Cooper waits at in the hall, looking at the roses and the sea down.

Arnav turns to Khushi, holds her hand and brings her behind the huge vase, with her dupatta, he rubs his face again to get the last trace of lipstick out. Khushi smiles .

Pulling her close, he hugs her deep into his arms  and says:

" Jaan! I promise , I will make it as quick as possible.

I have to talk to you.

We have  a lot to catch up to.

I promise I will be back very soon.

I am feeling bad leaving you like this, especially when I am dying to talk to you.

If it wasn't Mr Cooper and if my entire career wasn't involved I would have never let you stay alone."

Khushi again misses a few beats hearing the beloved word " JAAN".

And then a few more seeing frankness, desperation and LOVE in Arnav's eyes.

He seems like a changed man, a sweet, caring, loving soul. Someone , whose heart beats as a human, someone who can feel other's need, others requirements.

And Arnav asking her so politely, so lovingly, was way too much than Khushi was ready to handle.

She holds her breathe and gulps.

She just kisses his hands and waves him to go.

Khushi:

"Arnav ji!

Just be back soon ok?

I will be here, waiting."

Khushi smiles and let him go.

Then she adds:

"Umm..I actually have a lot more to talk to you about too.

And it needs to be as soon as possible.

I can wait, as its already 1.30 pm. So we can talk later this afternoon .

We have time.

But do try to hurry. Please."

She doesn't spare him room to question him back. She takes his hand and walks towards Mr Cooper.

Arnav walks away with Mr Cooper, smiling and talking over business matters, looks back once and stealthily hiding from Alex's gaze, rounds up his right hand into a ball , extending the index and middle finger in the air.

He kisses his fingers and flies a kiss to Khushi in the air.

Khushi jumps up at the suddenness and at his sweet, sweet manner.

She raises herself up, tip toes and grabs a hand in the air to get hold of his flying kiss.

She smiles.

He smiles back .

SHEUN'S INDEX

( PLEASE mark this index page as watched topics, for going to my posts easily.

I will update this every time I do a new post)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2925534

ALSO, please do not forget to leave your comments. Love to read them.

FACEBOOK ID EMAIL:

add me for updates .

thanks.

Edited by sheun - 11 years ago
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
aww finally.. she is not being able to understand what just happened lol.. that was the most weird reaction after a proposal.. ROFL!!!
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous, always improving, getting better and better.
Downhill thumbnail
ohhh thats so beautiful, yet emabarrasing...and mr cooper..he is hilarious...
gosh i can imagine their plight😆