fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This question has been ringing in my mind for sometime now!
Watch all the shows in top 10! Lot of them are absolutely an insult to
The intelligence! But clearly have a reason coz one thing holds them together!
Uncertainty! Whether the female lead would ever be able to win the hearts of
In laws or hubby. Twists and turns however crazy being a life threatening disease
Or a divorce or negativity. While it may not appeal most times to someone like me or you,
That's what the TRP audience wants! That's what the people who unlike us contribute to
The tracking meter like to see! Coz the show has most things in the right place!

That's my question! Are we at fault for crying out loud every time there is a talk abt either the
Word of separation or at any negative track? We don't like to see even 5 mins of the evil trio
Together. But clearly overdose of romance isnt working! We need spice! And it ain't gonna happen
If there are no tracks of misunderstanding or evil plans working.
Can thr forums hold on petitions to actually let the Cvs give what the audience in real world want?
Have the virtual audience(meaning Us) creating the wrong impression?

Your views are highly appreciated!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sadly, that's the truth. Its all about TRP/s which are attained mainly by tracks.
Separation
Divorce
Sickness

Happiness/ Love has no takers.

Edited by Peacefull - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Peacefull

Yeah! And I think Cvs need to get some twists! Because reality is not
All happy moments or a lattoo husband all the time!
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i  only know one thing whatever they going to saw in balh...i always love it...as i love to see raya...raya only matter for me...
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan-of-phulwa

i only know one thing whatever they going to saw in balh...i always love it...as i love to see raya...raya only matter for me...

That's the spirit fan of phulwa! Whtever happens we know they are gonna
Be together! They are just awesome as a couple!
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

This question has been ringing in my mind for sometime now!
Watch all the shows in top 10! Lot of them are absolutely an insult to
The intelligence! But clearly have a reason coz one thing holds them together!
Uncertainty! Whether the female lead would ever be able to win the hearts of
In laws or hubby. Twists and turns however crazy being a life threatening disease
Or a divorce or negativity. While it may not appeal most times to someone like me or you,
That's what the TRP audience wants! That's what the people who unlike us contribute to
The tracking meter like to see! Coz the show has most things in the right place!

That's my question! Are we at fault for crying out loud every time there is a talk abt either the
Word of separation or at any negative track? We don't like to see even 5 mins of the evil trio
Together. But clearly overdose of romance isnt working! We need spice! And it ain't gonna happen
If there are no tracks of misunderstanding or evil plans working.
Can thr forums hold on petitions to actually let the Cvs give what the audience in real world want?
Have the virtual audience(meaning Us) creating the wrong impression?

Your views are highly appreciated!

Well, what you said is absolutely true, coz the shows which are on the top ruling the TRP chart has all the above mentioned spices. Viewers are fickle minded and doesn't want to come out from the saas bahu, rhona dhona saaga. There are many other shows which has good concept and the logical story line but still those shows are lagging behind and our BALH is one among them. Gosh people have been educated and moving along with this fast generation by mentally they are not so progressive and some how i feel that the sadist minded people are ruling the world not a broad mind...😡
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't care about TRP, & also have doubt about it.
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the CVs hardly pay attention to virtual world. It doesn't count in TRPs. Hence why bother? 
They will do as what they intend to. I know sometimes they listen to the suggestions but hardly bring a twist in the storyline to suit the convenience of the virtual world. 

As for the other high TRP gaining shows, they are an insult to my intelligence at least. 

One thing that I don't get is, why people crib about regressive shows and same old saas bahu crap when they are the ones who watch the same content that airs on TV? When BALH provides something different,, they don't want to see that. Why? Because they are hardly interested in couples who live happily together. They want a kick or problems between them that will suit their drama oriented psyche. They like to identify with characters that are being subjected to torture and insult. 

During the week of 5-8 March when RaYa had the big fight and confession followed by Ayesha's wardrobe malfunction, the TRPs went to 3.5. And the wardrobe malfunction episode had got 3.65. 
We all know that it was an episode wherein there was ample amount of drama, misunderstanding and catfight. 
This proves that all people want to see is DRAMA DRAMA & DRAMA. 

fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indomitable

<font color="#cc0033" size="5" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Well, what you said is absolutely true, coz the shows which are on the top ruling the TRP chart has all the above mentioned spices. Viewers are fickle minded and doesn't want to come out from the saas bahu, rhona dhona saaga. There are many other shows which has good concept and the logical story line but still those shows are lagging behind and our BALH is one among them. Gosh people have been educated and moving along with this fast generation by mentally they are not so progressive and some how i feel that the sadist mindedpeopleare ruling the world not a broad mind...😡</font>

Very true indomitable! That's the reason why I find it hard to sit through more than 5 mins
Of drama in high TrP shows! But janta loves it! I don't think we need tO follow the exact route
But tweak to add twists! Afterall how many of us lead lives full of romance and nothing going wrong?
fosla thumbnail
Originally posted by: jakther

I really don't care about TRP, & also have doubt about it.

Most of the forum members don't care abt TRps! We love the show coz it appeals!
We make no difference to the meter and so are our diff opinions of more romance!
Tracks and twists are def impt for long term benefits