Hey guys,did you enjoy our fight? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hahahaha are they that bad haven't seen them myself

Btw SB I was about to be majorly pissed off when you called my KryAn poppats😡😆 I was like how dare he😆...if you had insulted TaAnu in that way I swear to god I would have been banned by now🤣😡 By troubling you so much
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Tani91

Hahahaha are they that bad haven't seen them myself

Btw SB I was about to be majorly pissed off when you called my KryAn poppats😡😆 I was like how dare he😆...if you had insulted TaAnu in that way I swear to god I would have been banned by now🤣😡 By troubling you so much

Their names are kyran?😆funny name sounds like crayon😛,but yeah i posted that intentionally to make you more angry😆

And you didn't see the promo?God such over actingEspecially the female lead..when she says how can she make her father in law do household chores,she acts like that dayaben from tarak mehta..the show looks full on like a sab tv show.🥱

Not nice  , One should never fake fights in front of Friends . They would be really worried for you . 😳

Otherwise , joke is already on Star Plus .
Oops I didn't know that i was being accused to support Ekta, which I least wanted to do.

I think I could not communicate my message really well. So I was not supporting anyone in the fight but was completely against bad words used for Indian society. I was trying to explain Ekta that it's not fault of anyone else other then we the people. And we should start bringing the change society needs. I was trying to explain to all of them who stay away from this country, whatever they have learnt outside, they should try bringing all these lessons to India, be it at small level also. Actually I was talking against Ekta but it got communicated in a wrong way  LOL

Originally posted by Biba.

Not nice  , One should never fake fights in front of Friends . They would be really worried for you . 😳

Otherwise , joke is already on Star Plus .
chalo at least this fight made Biba the liker of the forum to comment for the first time in the forum😆
@OnlySgp-Ekta really didn't mean anything by speaking against India.
It was just part of the act😊
yup..got it now ðŸ˜Š and I am glad ðŸ˜ƒ mein bas India k discussion dekh k kud padi ðŸ˜ŠEdited by OnlySGP - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ChaMaila_Kutrea

Their names are kyran?😆funny name sounds like crayon😛,but yeah i posted that intentionally to make you more angry😆

And you didn't see the promo?God such over actingEspecially the female lead..when she says how can she make her father in law do household chores,she acts like that dayaben from tarak mehta..the show looks full on like a sab tv show.🥱
CHUP KAR😡 their names are Karan-Krystle and their jodi name is KryRan but I say KryAn because I'm awesome that way😎

No thank you...I had some expectations from Hats Off show but seems like a waste🥱

I was also about to say why America bashing when you have a surfing Obama sig🤣
Edited by Tani91 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

there was another time when two of the members got into fake fight...😆 who was that??? one was rubal...😆 who was the other???

Febs..my good old sista😭😆
SB I am happy in being unhappy if you had to do such a stunt to make me happy ...I knew it all along ... But really both of you should be banned from here for a week ... Sharam Karo ...
Could somebody tell what exactly happened? 😕Babu, I have no idea what you are talking about!!