Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Aww that is soo sad...poor baby never got any love 😭 cause his mom was only the one "interested in "🤬" and producing babies" who forced his poor poor innocent daddy to have " 🤬" with her..when he clearly had no interest in having "🤬" with her cause he was probably not into women. 😒

You are violating Rule Number #7

Originally posted by: prasad1991

i was wondering what poor soham must have got ... he cudnt even become mommy's boy bcoz his mom was just interested in 🤬 & producing babies ... his mom paid no heed to the parvarish of kids

Edited by devashree_h - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

if manav was not interested in women then from where did archana get all the kids from

reported ⭐️⭐️

Meh...too late to edit smart champ 😊..already read and reported what you wrote about Archana sleeping with the chawlwallahs and having all these kids with them 😊...also in your previous post you said that she was only interested in having sex with Manav...so by writing that were you implying that Archana is a sex hungry characterless wh**e??? 😲 thats a shame cause Ankita is portraying her so well! Are you implying that when Ankita enacts Archana she makes Archana look like a tramp??? coz till today you have made so many comments and have always said this, and guess what? I already inferred!!! 😲 😲 😲

reported ⭐️ ⭐️
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: devashree_h

You are violating Rule Number #7

Devu please enlighten how does this post equals to character bashing? second post okay I take it...but this one is not even near to character bashing..have you even read the other replies people are saying he should get slaps, some said he should get a feeder bottle ( which btw doesn't comes under character bashing either, according to me ) where as I only called him mommy's boy like many others did and you didn't warn them then why me? just cause I posted a picture or just cause someone reported me???..please kindly explain, if that post of mine equals to character bashing then what are these in your dictionary??

& how about some kicks being given to sulochana ?????

she is in terrible need of it

that sulochana shud be dumped in a creek

Also in the first post of this page of prasad1991..he implied and said that Archana slept with the chawlwallahs and had all these kids with them thats why she was so eager to help them, now what does that make Archana look like to you, Devu? no warning for that just because he edited it? so can I also say whatever nonsense I want and then edit it later on..that'll be fine to you, I guess??

You let people go away with the most disrespectful stuff ever that one can write and you put that post of mine into character bashing?

I see, hows it gonna be now I'll get a further warning that I violated the rule of questioning the Mods and I should PM if I have any concerns...great as if I don't have any other work to do! 🥱

Why can't you people for once atleast analyze that if the reported post even deserves a warning or not before blindly taking action on it? Just because someone reported some post, it means that it deserves to be warned? so then can I also report any other goddamn post left right centre just for the sake of it? As if report button has become some game of aao khele report report and you people play along with them! 🥱

Huh, why am I even bothering when I know as usual nothing concrete will be done to stop those whose only hidden agenda to visit this forum is to instigate others, somehow create ruckus and spoil the fun for the others...wah kamaal hai hamari forum ke moderation ke! 🥱

Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sheesh...what is this thread all about?🤢

We toh never saw s*x hungry Archana or Manav...🤢
The views itself depicts the person's psychology...yuck
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Meh...too late to edit smart champ 😊..already read and reported what you wrote about Archana sleeping with the chawlwallahs and having all these kids with them 😊...also in your previous post you said that she was only interested in having sex with Manav...so by writing that were you implying that Archana is a sex hungry characterless wh**e??? 😲 thats a shame cause Ankita is portraying her so well! Are you implying that when Ankita enacts Archana he makes Archana look like a tramp??? coz till today you have made so many comments and have always said this, I already inferred!!! 😲 😲 😲

reported ⭐️ ⭐️

my question of bashing ankita doesn't come only into picture ... i have always said against archana from my first post on IF ... so from where does ankita come into picture

but u r a die hard sushant fan ... when sushant played manav that time u never said a word against manav ... but suddenly u have started bashing manav to the content of ur heart ... so smart people will understand what has to be inferred
devashree ... in manav's birthday gift people were saying that he shud be gifted with tight slaps ... now that doesn't count in bashing i suppose
& what warnings haan ... the things which don't even appear on this thread for those things i shud be warned huh ????
this thread was for manav's bday ... a member comes in , bashes verbally , graphically & pictorially just to instigate others ... & no strict action is taken

if the member really wanted to bash manav then there was full freedom of creating separate thread ... y spoil & tarnish a thread in support of him

"can any mod PLEASE  answer about this"
there r so many threads about ankita sushant & sushita ... have i ever gone there & bashed archana

so y do some privileged members have full liberty to tarnish any thread they want
neither have i ever gone in arvi threads to bash purvi

whatever negative things i have to say about characters i create separate threads ... i never tarnish threads which r in favour of those characters