Abhiya SS - Trust My Love - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Rmuk

Amazing update but painful one.
So all this are planned by dipannita, and that T 😑.
Both abhiya are in pain now.
I am happy as jay is helping them too, and misha, sid and jay will be a gr8 trio.
I know last update is left, so mu will be cleared now.
update asap and will miss this ss a lot.

Thanks dear. Yes it was Dipannita and T's planning. Yeah they're indeed a great trio so everything will clear in next part. I'll try to.
Originally posted by smdosi

Plzzz update soon...I didn;t even knwo you've updated...thankfully I came in the forum today and saw it...otheriwse I wouldn't even know...πŸ˜”
Anyways awesome update...loved it...it was really good...plz pm me next time..

I will try to. Thank you I'm glad you loved it. I'll surely pm you next time.
Originally posted by Pari-Gupta

I am sorry I couldn't reply to last updates as I was not well
awesome update
loved them
cont soon
thanks for the pm

It's ok Pari no need to say sorry. Thank you. I will try to and you're welcome.
Originally posted by tara.singhania

Hey  jus read your FF today...its awesome...plzz pm me when u  updt...i'v just joined IF a few days  back...plzzz 😊
Update soon..

Thank you. I'll surely pm you. Welcome to IF. I will try to.

Here is the final part. I wanted to finish this ss with this part so I didn't go into too much detail otherwise it would get too long so if its a bit rushed then sorry πŸ˜³

Part 10

Abhay was stealing glances at Piya. He had found out she was leaving today so was feeling very depressed. He couldn't imagine his world without her and wanted to stop her but he kept reminding himself of her betrayal. Misha came and stood next to him. She thought it's the right time to talk to him because after days she found him fully in his senses and not under the influence of alcohol.

"Piya's leaving Dehradun in a few moments," she told him.

Abhay managed a smirk and said, "Well good for her, she'll be reuniting with her love Shaurya soon."

Misha sighed, "Abhay forget the past for a moment. Do you think Piya can ever love anyone other than you? You told me that you saw it in her eyes that she loves you. Can you not read her eyes now? She tried her best to stay away from you but you forced her to accept it that she loves you and now you just abandoned her because of her past."

He looked at Misha and started to feel guilty.

"Do you really want to lose your true love because of some past?" She asked.

He went into deep thought and after a while said, "Thanks Misha for making me realise this. I was too angry to understand this."

Misha smiled and turned to look at Piya but she was not there.

"Where is Piya?" Abhay said looking around.

"Oh no I think she has left. She only came here to see you."

"I'm going to find her," Abhay said and hurried off.

Piya was walking on a dark road. Each step was painful for her as it was taking her away from Abhay. However, she wished Abhay would forget her and move on his life.

"Piya!" A voice called.

She jumped in shock and turned around to find Abhay rushing towards her. He hugged her in relief as for a while, he thought he had lost her. Piya thought she was dreaming.

He then let go and said, "You can't leave me Piya."

Piya was surprised but sadly said, "I have to Abhay."

"Why? You said you love me then why are you leaving me?" He asked her.

"Have you forgotten my past?" She asked sternly.

"Yes I have forgotten it and I want you to forget it too. Let's just think about our present where we both love each other."

"But you still don't know my past fully and now I feel so guilty of keeping you in the dark."

"Your past does not matter to me anymore. What's important is that now you love me and only me."

"Your family-"

"We'll talk about that later," he said firmly, "Come with me now."

He smiled and took her hand in his. They both started walking back to the Mansion. Piya kept looking at Abhay. Despite all the bad incidents that happened in her life she felt she was the luckiest girl in the world to have the love of a person like Abhay. He truly loved her as he was ready to accept her in any state.

As soon as Abhay and Piya stepped back in the Mansion, they heard a heated argument going on between Haseena and Madhu.

"Piya is innocent," Misha insisted.

Dipannita quickly said, "We all saw those photographs and report and moreover Piya accepted it herself."

"The photos are not real," Misha declared and when she spotted Abhiya she added, "Jeh bring the proof."

Jeh nodded, went outside and returned dragging a girl inside. It was Maya. Whilst the others were confused, Dipannita and T were shocked beyond words. They looked at each other thinking how on earth they have found out about Maya. Jeh urged Maya to tell the truth. She was very scared and decided to speak the truth in hope that they won't punish her.

"It's not Piya in those pictures it's just her face. I was paid to make these fake pictures," Maya said and soon hurried outside.

Dipannita closed her eyes as Maya blurted the truth. Arnab and Madhu were happy as one thing was cleared but Piya couldn't be happy if she wanted to because she feared what would come out next. Abhay and Chand were confused.

Haseena was completely unconvinced, "Misha and Jeh stop fooling us. What about the report?"

Sid's phone started ringing and he went outside.

"The report is real aunty but one thing none of us noticed earlier. The date of birth on this report is not Piya's so I'm sure it does not belong to her," Misha said.

Haseena was getting irritated, "What kind of joke is this? If it's not Piya's report then whose report is it?"

"It's mine," a voice said.

All quickly looked at the entrance where Sid was stood next to a man and a woman. Piya was stunned to see the woman and was worried that now everyone might know the secret. Dipannita and T both lost their colour. Now Dipannita only wished her name didn't come out.

"I'm Panchi daughter of Praveen Dobriyal and this is my husband Danish Singh," the woman introduced her and the man with her.

Danish smiled, "Hello."

"Panchi, what are you saying?" Madhu asked her.

"Panchi please don't," Piya pleaded her, "You will cause pain to your dad's soul."

Panchi looked at Piya shamefully, "Piya, do you think dad will be at peace when you are blamed for my sins?" If dad was here would tell everyone everything himself."

"Panchi tell everyone the truth," Arnab urged her.

Panchi then continued, "I had loved Shaurya and I had got pregnant unaware that he was only using me to take revenge from Piya for exposing him. It was because of me that my dad is no more because when he found out about my pregnancy I fought with him and Piya and left home. Piya tried a lot to put sense in me but I didn't listen to her.

"Then why is Piya's name on the report?" Chand asked.

"When I found out I was pregnant I got scared so I gave Piya's name at the hospital I had my check up," Panchi answered.

Everyone started to feel guilty of mistreating Piya when she was in fact innocent. Abhay was stood frozen on the spot.

"What happened after you left home?" Piya asked.

"I went to Shaurya but he refused to accept me and told me the truth. That day I realised all of my mistakes so I went to end my life. Danish saved me but I lost my child," Panchi started crying and Danish comforted her.

"But why didn't you tell us all this Piya?" Madhu asked.

"I promised uncle whilst he was in hospital that I will always keep this a secret and I told everyone that Panchi has been married so she doesn't stay with me."

Panchi approached Piya, "I know I don't deserve it but please forgive me for my bad behaviour with you."

Piya nodded and Panchi hugged her.

"Piya we are so sorry-" Haseena started.

But Piya shook her head, "Aunty please, I don't want anyone to say sorry to me because it's not your fault. I was the one who kept quiet and accepted everything."

"A person like Shaurya should be punished severely," Arnab said.

"He's in jail right now for abusing his girlfriend," Sid informed them, "I found out when I was searching for Panchi."

Dipannita for a while felt the danger was over. Jeh looked at his mother with pain on his face.

"Don't you all want to know why Shaurya came back in Piya's life?" He asked.

"Why?" Chand asked.

"He was paid by the same person who paid Maya."

"And who is that person?" Abhay asked.

"T," Jeh answered, "but T was just following orders. The real mastermind of this plan is Dipannita Raichand."

All were completely shocked. Dipannita couldn't believe that her own son exposed her. She was very angry and disappointed.

"What are you saying Jeh? Why would Dipannita do this?" Haseena questioned.

"Mom wanted to use Piya and create problems in this house," Jeh replied and then told them everything.

Everyone including Piya was shocked, hurt and angry. They all instantly started questioning Dipannita. They wanted to know why she did all this. Dipannita could not take it anymore. She felt she would explode if she still kept it all inside her.

"Because I hate you all! I have always hated you Raichands," she blurted, "After I got married I didn't want to live in a joint family where people would unnecessarily interfere in my life and where I would have to follow the orders of others. I wanted to move out but my husband didn't support me. After all you all had him in your control. I did everything I could and one day he left me."

All were completely shocked that she had so much venom inside her.

She carried on, "After that day, I decided to live here but take control of this house. I promised myself to destroy you all and snatch everything from you. That would make my dear husband bow down in front of me. But I lost again!"

"Dipannita we never wanted to keep this family together forcefully. If you wanted to move out you should have spoken to us," Haseena said.

"There is no point saying anything to her, she won't understand," Madhu said crossly.

"I am very disappointed Dipannita," Chand finally spoke up, " You will not get chance to harm this family again. You will get your share of the property and then you can leave this Mansion."

Dipannita angrily went off to her room. Chand and Haseena both asked for forgiveness from Piya. Now they felt very guilty as their own family member had spoiled her image and they had mistreated her because of that. But Piya was not upset with them and insisted that they don't ask for forgiveness. Haseena even apologised to Madhu for being rude to her in the last few weeks. But no one was feeling as bad as Abhay. He didn't know how to ask apologise. Yes he had at last accepted her but the truth was that he had doubted her. Piya first went to Misha, hugged her and thanked Sid and Jeh for helping her whilst Abhay went off to his room. 

Next day

"Bye mom," Jeh said to Dipannita, who was sitting on her bed with her head down. He went out and lifted his suitcase. He had decided to go and settle in London. He was ashamed by his mom's act so he wanted to leave and also wished to spend time with his dad.

Dipannita sat on the floor with a weird expression on her face, "First my husband left me and now my son. No, he can't leave me. My son can't leave me!"

Downstairs, Jeh hugged everyone and took the blessings of the elders.

"Jeh, think again, after years we have come close and you're leaving," Abhay said.

"Abhay, believe me we'll be more close when far away. I'll keep in contact with you all," Jeh assured him, "Dad's very excited to see me and I want to meet him too."

Jeh was about to leave when they all started hearing noises from upstairs. They were shocked, ran upstairs and realised the noise was coming from Dipannita's room. They rushed inside and found Dipannita breaking everything in her room.

"I will destroy everything!" She screamed and smashed her mirror with a vase.

Her hair were open and she kept lifting and throwing objects. When she saw all of the Raichands, she started laughing loudly but next moment she knelt down on the floor and started crying. She was behaving very weirdly and everyone was confused.

Jeh understood her condition and spoke up, "We need to call a doctor."

A few days later

It was a beautiful night when Abhay and Piya were walking outside. They had not spoken much after that day. Abhay had tried to apologize to her but Piya had stopped him. They were behaving just like friends because Abhay was ashamed himself. Now he had asked Piya to come for a walk with him.

"I don't believe it," Piya said, "Dipannita aunty was mentally ill all these years and none of you realised."

"Well she always kept away from everyone so we never got to know," Abhay said, "The doctor said her case is very complicated."

"It's good that Jeh postponed his flight and took aunty with him to London. She will get good treatment there."

After a while they sat down on a bench.

Abhay decided to say what he wanted to, "Piya you didn't let me say sorry that day but I can't be normal like before with you until I apologize and you say you forgive me. I have made a mistake in doubting you and taking your silence as your confession to the crime. So please forgive me."

Piya understood his point of view, "Okay Abhay if that is what you want then I forgive you. But I want you to know one thing that I love and respect you even more than before because you gave me full chance to explain and when I couldn't do that in the end you still accepted me."

He smiled, moved closer to her and hugged her. He let go and said, "Piya I can't change what happened but I can promise you that hereafter I will support you in any circumstances. I will trust you more than myself and will try my best to fill your life with happiness. But you also promise that you will never think of leaving me."

"I promise I will never leave you and I will never hide anything from you again."

They hugged each other again.

"I love you Abhay," she said.

"I love you too Piya and will always do," he said.

She buried her face in his chest feeling safe in his arms.

The End

Thank you everyone for reading this SS. It was my first attempt to write and I feel I didn't plan it well so it didn't turn out good enough 😳😳 but still you all read and commented that means a lot to me πŸ˜Š

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago

That was a sweet ending Tanu 😳 Finally Deepu n T exposed πŸ˜ƒ I had doubted that it was Panchi who had been pregnant n I was right πŸ˜† I am glad that all the misunderstandings were sorted n the reason u gave behind Deepu's evil doings justified the storyline. We have had tons of negative bahus already I suppose πŸ˜† But I feel bad for Jeh but from his POV he was right too. Finally coming to Abhiya, loved the way Abhay accepted Pia even w/o knowing her past n in the end he got to know that his Pia had always been his 😳 Lovely ending Tanu πŸ‘

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
wow...!!
the end was too good...shez mentally ill...even in the show she was mentally ill...she is such a pain...i mean who wud do such a thing to his own son..?? Stupid woman!! Thankyou for the pm...
plz write a new ss or ff soon n do pm me for that too...😊
Edited by tara.singhania - 11 years ago
res
so i ws rgtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
b'ful ending tanuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
beautiful ending dear tanu πŸ˜³ i liked it β€οΈ Edited by maria_mahar - 11 years ago
well written ending tanu😊hope to see more of ur work soon