yeapπŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

update soonπŸ˜ƒ

Will update sometime next week😊
Originally posted by: flora212

yeapπŸ˜†

Oh sorry, I just got confused because I'm nowhere near the ending yet...
But of course there will be a happy ending😊
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: taz90

Will update sometime next week😊

ok..πŸ˜ƒ

Part 4

Mount College

A black Mercedes stopped outside Mount College and Piya along with Misha stepped out of it. As soon as Abhay came out of the car, some girls came to him and greeted him with hugs and kisses.

"These bimbos, they're always after my brother," Misha said disapproving the girls.

"Your brother is no less either," Piya told her when she saw Abhay enjoying the attention.

Misha turned to her but noticed someone else and was shocked. Piya turned to see where she was looking and found Jeh coming out of his car with T. But she was not the T they knew. T, who did not leave the house until she was looking 101% was wearing a plain top and jeans with no makeup on.

"This girl has been locked in her room all day yesterday and she comes out like this? This is so not T," Misha said and saw Piya surprised. "Anyway let's go in."

As soon as Piya had entered college she felt back at home. Her first day at college went very well. She attended all her classes with enthusiasm and made many new friends. She went in a half full classroom for her final class and sat at a bench. Abhay soon followed and sat next to her.

"Hi Piya," Abhay smiled and moved closer to her. "Are we still friends?"

"Well yeah," she answered.

"I'm asking because I just gave you a friendly peck on the cheek and you made a big deal out of it and stopped talking to me," Abhay said casually.

Piya felt bad. Was it no big deal for him? Did he not feel what she did?

"Look, if you want to be friends then keep a distance because I'm not like the girls you usually hang out with," she said strictly.

"Yeah, I can see that," his eyes roved around her body and she suddenly got conscious about herself.

"One more thing, don't ever try to flirt with me."

"Well that's part of my personality. Can't do much about it, sorry."

Meanwhile a girl outside the class called his name and waved at him. Abhay in return blew a kiss at her and gave her his dimpled smile. She walked away blushing.

"He thinks he's some superstar," Piya muttered under her breath.

"What? Did you say something?" Abhay asked her although he knew what she had said.

"No, nothing."

"Really? I thought I heard something like he's superhot or was it super sexy?"

"No, I said superstar!" She blurted.

"You think I'm a superstar? How sweet," Abhay said and started laughing.

She stared at him and thought it is best to just ignore him. At the end of the lesson, she dropped her pen on the floor whilst gathering her belongings. She bent down to pick it and Abhay also reached his hand towards it at the same time. As their hands touched accidently they started to stare in each other's eyes.

"Why do you look into my eyes like this if you don't feel for me, Piya?" Abhay asked in his mind. "Will you still say I don't affect you?"

"You do affect me, Abhay and that is what I hate," she answered him in her mind. "I don't know what it is just attraction or something more but whatever it is I cannot let it happen. I have to focus on my studies, achieve good marks and become someone in life."

She put her remaining things in her bag and walked out of the classroom.

Raichand Mansion, at night

Piya was walking along the hallway on the first floor, thinking of excuses she could make to move to the hostel. She could manage the costs as she had inherited her parents' savings. The Raichands were generous but she felt she didn't have a right to take the comforts and luxuries of their house. Piya was lost in her thoughts when she stopped and realised that she had never been in this part of the Mansion before. She was stood at the doorway of a room full of paintings and she stepped inside to have a look.

She was admiring the art when a voice asked, "What are you doing here?"

Piya turned around and found Jeh stood at the door.

"I lost my way," she explained. "These paintings are beautiful."

"I made them," Jeh said whilst he moved towards her.

"Really? I like painting too," she said. "But no one told me you're a painter."

"When does anyone talk about me?"

Piya was quiet because it was true that no one used to talk much about him.

"Well it's just my hobby," Jeh told her.

"But you're very talented you could take it up as a profession."

"I wish I could but mom wants me to-" Jeh stopped and went quiet.

"Ok, I'll leave then," she went towards the door and left.

A small smile appeared on Jeh's face. He sat on a chair and took his mobile out of his pocket. He browsed through his pictures and displayed Piya's photo on the screen, which he had taken secretly.

"Piya," he spoke to her picture. "I started to like you the first time I saw you. I never spoke to you because I thought you would be like all the other girls interested in the genius Sid or the very popular Abhay. But I know you always keep a distance from them both so you're worth making a friend. And today, you came to me and praised me. You're the first person who noticed my talent and talked about what I want to do in life. You're very nice and soon I will tell you how much... I love you."

Mount College, next day

Abhay stood far away in a corridor, watching Piya. He smiled when he saw her chatting and laughing with her friends. Soon he realised he was standing alone smiling like an idiot so he quickly wiped his smile.

"What is happening to me? I'm becoming the world's biggest loser ever. Do I seriously have nothing better to do than stare at her?" He thought. "Before I get mad, I should talk to someone."

He took his mobile out and dialled a number.

Alina came out of the girls' locker room as Abhay walked towards her.

"Hey Abhay, you called me. What's the matter?" Alina asked him.

"Come with me," Abhay grabbed her hand and took her to a secluded area.

"Alina, how did you find out you're in love with Sid?"

"Why are you asking this?" Alina asked him confused.

"I'll come straight to the point," Abhay said speaking fast. "I think I'm falling in love with Piya. Since the day I've met her, I keep thinking about her all the time. She's just a simple and boring girl but what I feel for her I never felt for any other girl before. The more she brushes me off, the more close I want to get to her. There's something special about her that I can't explain in words." 

Alina understood his feelings because she had been through this as well.

"Looks like you are serious. How does she see you?"

"Well, I thought she liked me at first but now I feel she's not at all interested. But then she does have these staring sessions with me, which confuse me further. Tell me Alina; is it true love or just a crush? How can I know for sure?"

"Listen Abhay," Alina looked into his eyes. "When you start to care for her more than yourself then understand that you're in love with her."

Abhay looked at her and was surprised that this one line answer from her answered all his questions.

Misha overheard their conversation and realised that her brother was really going crazy and she should help him even though she has no experience in this field.

After college, Abhay was leaning on his car texting and Misha was thinking of what to do for him. She had to do something because for once he had shown interest in the right kind of girl. When she looked at Jeh walking to his car, she got an idea of what to do as a start. Piya also arrived at the spot.

"I am ashamed to have a brother like you," Misha said to Abhay. "Don't you feel any shame being all over bimbos in front of your sister?"

"Mish, what happened?" He asked confused.

She deliberately started arguing with Abhay, who looked helplessly at her. She spoke loud enough for Jeh to hear. Piya was surprised to see Misha talk like this to Abhay. As soon as T came out and sat in Jeh's car, Misha stomped off to Jeh and said, "I'm going with Jeh, who is a better brother than you."

Jeh was so pleased to be called better that he did not realise Piya would be alone with Abhay. Before Piya knew it Misha sat in his car and Jeh drove away.

"If you don't want to spend the night in a car parking then sit in the car," Abhay said irritated.

Piya was a little hurt as it was the first time he had spoken meanly to her and she opened the back door.

"I'm not your driver," he said sternly.

Aware of his mood, she quietly sat on the front seat as Abhay got inside.

Precap- Piya in trouble... Abhay realises the meaning of his feelings... 

PS- The aim of this part was to explain the feelings of Piya, Abhay and Jeh. I couldn't fit the incident with Piya in this part so that is for next time. I hope it wasn't too bad. Please do comment.

Edited by .tanu. - 11 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome update Tazy πŸ‘ U have described Abhiya n Jeh's feelings very well 😳 Y do I feel Jeh will turn negative here?  When will Pia realise her feelings for Abhay? Waiting for Abhiya to get together 😍 Hopefully soon πŸ˜ƒ I kinda feel sorry for Jeh here. Poor thing, always grew up in the shadow of more popular brothers n this has surely left a scar behind in his life. He likes Pia coz she's different but when he realises she has feeling for Abhay n not him, he will be shattered n I hope he doesn turn evil 😭 Waiting for the next part eagerly n sorry for the late reply.

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear.
U described both abhiya's feelings beautifully.
So, jay is in love with piya too,hmmm love triangle.
I liked the last part, that attitude ki dukaan abhay back.
The last lines ' if u don't want to spend the night in a car parking then sit in the car' and ' I am not ur driver' was I liked most.
pls pls pls continue soon and thanks for the pm.Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update..πŸ‘πŸ‘pls continue soon..cant wait  long..
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ress--
--edited---
wonderful updat tanu!! πŸ‘
hm..so abhay seems to b completly fallen for pia!! Pia does feel sumthng bt she dnt want to accept it!!!
Enjoyd abhiya convo!! It ws too gud! πŸ‘πŸΌ
great so misha helps her brothr!! And jay dsnt get the hint!
jay lovs pia!! O..baba thts too bad!! Wonder wat wil b hs reactn wen pia says no to hm!!! πŸ€”
lovd th part abhay staring at pia n thnkng hmslf a fool!!

So abhiya n car ! Bt thn is d accidnt gonna happn nw?
U left it at an interstng phase...plz do cntinue asap!! Awatng d nxt part...
No it wsnt bad at all! Infct d whole updat was very nicly writn nd d plot ws well handld!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanx fr pm..tk..cre..
P.s. M really sorry fr commenting so late! :((

-induEdited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago
SheIsTheOne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You wrote this part really well...it's really nice...please continue as soon as you can..and ya..thanks for the PM...πŸ˜ƒ