SS:*take everything from me*LAST PART ON PAGE 14 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by JennyAvni

Read all in one go... Loved it... Now the precap looks even more interesting... Plz pm me when u update.. I sent u a buddy request... 😊
aww...thanks for reading it and loving it
i m overwelmed by this
ya i accept it and pm u when will i update it😊
Originally posted by Chocoangel

dat was a great part...
do pm me d nxt tym u continue...😉
thanks g so much wala😉
ya now u r in my buddy list dear
so i'll pm  u😊
Aweome update...precap soundz interesting...Continue soon :D
read this ff in a go...its brilliantly writtrn.. looking 4wd to the nxt update... cn u plx pm me ur awl updates??
Originally posted by SweetFarwii

Aweome update...precap soundz interesting...Continue soon :D
thanks for reading g...
ya will update soon ...
keep reading
😳
Originally posted by ashashanthi

nice pls do continue soon
thankss sooo much dear
for reading and commenting too
keep reading 
and i'll update soon😳
Originally posted by crazy_mishee

read this ff in a go...its brilliantly writtrn.. looking 4wd to the nxt update... cn u plx pm me ur awl updates??
thanks so much for reading and commenting too
bussy me if u want pms... becoz i sent pm to all my buddies
😳
Do Update Soon ;) 😳 I Want To Read About That Man Who Needed Help; I Think He Was Related To Shyam 😳
Thanks so much guys
🤗
that u love my attempt
thanks so much guys for reading commenting
and liking too

so here is last part this ods
in next post😳

so enjoy

love
sharan😳
Edited by danno - 11 years ago
guys here u go
LAST PART
PART 5
behind mandir
shyam is talking to himselg..khushi g kaha hai aap...bass ab aur intzaar nahi hota...aaj humare beech sare dooriya mitt jayengi...aaj mai aapse bulvake rahoonga ki aap bhi muzse pyaar karti hai...

and he saw khushi coming with the person whom he gave money to take khushi here..

he gave victorious smile and hide behing some pillor

person..tdhnayavaad mem saad..bass ab hum chale  jayenge...and he ran away

khushi is confused at his behaviour.she is about to go back and suddenly arms covered her waist...she is really very shocked and when she turn arounf it was SHYAM,,,,,,,,

khushi pushed him hard and speak out loudly.

khushi..APKI HIMMAT KAISE HUE HUMEIN CHOOONE KI...hum aapko kab se samjane ki koshish kar rahe hai ki ...aap shaadishuda hai,...aur agar na bhi hote tab bhi hum aapse kabhi bhi rishta nahi jodte..

shyam..kyu khushi  kyu????kya kami hai hum me...aapse itna pyaar karte hai...aur hum jante hai ki aap bhi humse otna hi  pyaar karti hai...

he tried to hold her from her shoulders but she moved back.

shyam is really very angry at khushi's this behaviour...it is limit of her bearing

shyam...BASS!!!!!!!!!!!!khushi  bahut ho gaya..yeh aapka natak...aab aap chahe ya na chahe aapp toh humari ho ke rahengi...hum apko pana chate hai...hum chate hai ki aap per sirf humra haqq ho...

khushi...aap humein kabhi bhi paa nahi sakege...kabhi bhi nahi

she showed her mangalsutr to shyam...

khushi..humari shaadi ho chuki hai...hum kisi ke ho chuke hai...aur aapko yeh jaan ke bahut dukh hoga ki jis se humri shaadi hue hai na...agar humne unhe yeh bata diya ki aapki asliyat kya hai...toh aap soch bhi nahi sakte ki kya hoga aapka...

shyam..hahahaha...kya khushi aapko aisa kyu lagta hai ki arnav aapki baat pe yakeen karega...

khushi is piched by his word becoz somewhere in her heary she knew that arnav will not trusr her

shyam..aur khushi tumhe bhi yeh jaan ke bahut khushi hogi..ki ..ARNAV KO PATA HAI HUMARE BARE ME...

khushi is shell shocked by hearing this.

khushi..k k k ya???unhe pata hai..ki aapne humein dhoka diya..humari parivaar ko dhoka diya. hai...f f fir bhi woh...
she stopped

shyam..g ha ...humeine unhe kaha ki aap bhi humse pyaar karti hai...toh woh jhaatt se maan gaye...aur aap aise inssaann se humri shikayat karengi...hahha...woh kabhi bhi yakeen nahi karenge...

shyam explained everything to khushi...
from terrace scene...arnav confront him...shyam pretent to be u r love...and he gave her  creepy smile

tears flooded her eyes.she flashbacked all the things that arnav caused her

arnav's words caused her more pain

"aur jo tumne muzhe chot di uska kya"
"tum jaha rehna chati ho na mai ache se janta hoon per tum na waha reh paogi na yaha..."
"jhooth bolna tumre liye muskil toh nahi hoga..."

khushi..nahi  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

shyam thought it is his oppourtunity...
he hold her wrist...

shyam...hum hai na khushi g...ap bahut khushi rehengi humre saath hum apse baut pyar karete hai and hug her from waist..

khushi pushed him back and slap him...

shyam is out of his control now...

shyam..khushi.!!!!!! yeh tumne apni jindgi ki sabse badi galti ki hai...

he hold her tight

shyam..ab dekhna kya karta hoon mai...apko kisi ko muh dikhane layak nahi chodoga...

he was about to kiss khushi ...khushi tried to free herself

shyam is manhandling her...and is very close to khushi but suddenly stops and had shocked expressions oh his face...

khushi turned around to see who os their which give shock to this beast...
**************************************************************************************************************
arnav was searching for khushi as he get worried about her. because she seems to be very sad

he saw that shyam is also not their,.

arnav..noe i m getting both are together...and give very angry look

he asked mama g about khushi and he told arnav that he had seen her going that way and pointed toward mandir

arnav walked toward  mandir
behinD mandir

its ANJALI...with teary eyes...as her heart break into pieces by seeing his hubby's real face

she is unable to stand.

anjali..app????humein dhoka de rahe the aur hum aap per pagalo ki tarah vishvaas kaete rahe...aap humein pagal banate rahe aur hum bate rahe...

shyam..nahi raani shaiba...hum...hum...and tried to hold her
but anjali slaped him tight...

shyam gave angry look to anjali...

anjali..humein choone ki koshish bhi matt karna...aur humein chodiye...aap ne humre chote ko bhi nahi choda...
      aap unki life mein bhi zeher bharna lag pade...aapne unhe jhoot bola ki khushi g..apse pyar karti hai...kitni ghtiya soch hai apki...
        lekin aap ek baat bhool gaye ki chote ki jagah humari jindgi mein aapse bhi ochi hai...aur hum yeh kabhi bhibardast nahi karenge...ki koi
      unki jindgi mein dukh bhare...

anjali to khushi...humein aaj pata chal gaya hai ki chote ne apse shaadi kyu ki...hu7mari jindgi bachane ke liye...aapki jindgi bachane ke liye...
           kyuki kahi na kahi woh apse bahut pyar karte hai...bahut jyada pyar lekin woh kabhi keh nahi payenge...

these words are unbearable for shyam.he can't bear arnav's praise and now his all secrets are out...

shyam..rani sahiba acha hua aapko pata chal hi gaya...us din toh aap bach gayi the accident se per aajj hum apko ooper pahucha ke hi rahege  taki aap  mere aur khushi g ke beech mein na sake...

he hold anjali hand really very tight and take her toward a small  hill near mandir...which is very deep...

khsuhi tried to free anjali but can't do anything shyam pushed her very hard and  she fell on groung and hit her head with a stone... blood start flowing

arnav reached behind mandir but he can't see anyone their .he was about to leave when he see khusi;s pom pom their...he take that in his had

arnav..yeh toh khushi ka hai...
arnav.. KHUSHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he ran here and their for searching ...and he suddenly her khusi's voice

khushi..awww...as her head is paining and her face is flodded with blood.

shyam...rani  sahiba...bass ab apka yaha se jane ka time aa gaya hai...so good bye..

he is about to push  anjali from that hill.suddenly khushi hold his hand and tried to stop him

arnav runs toward the direction from where voice is coming finally he can now see khushi
but he is damn shocked to see all the scenerio...
shyam is trying to puch his di fron hill and khushi is trying to free his di...

shyam pushed anjali.anjali is about to fall when suddenly  khushi pulled towrd herself in this action she saved anjali but now she  herself about to fall...

arnav..khushi...tears flowed down his eyes.he ran with all the power he had...
it is race for his life , for his love...

khushi 's foot sliped and she was about to fall when a very familier hand and very familier face came in front of her eyes
it was her arnav...

arnav..khushi...mera haath mat chodna...mai tumein kuch nahi hone doonga...

khushi is very scared.but she had full faith oh arnav becoz she can see arnav's eyes full of care and determination to get her back...

anjali take advantage and calls akash and family...

arnav finally pulled khushi toward himself..and hug her tight...

khushi feels very sick and about to faLL when  arnav hold her...

shyam is really frustreated as his plan fails.he ran to hit arnav when suddenly  a hand hold her very tight it wan akash
as whole family came their...

akash hold shyam very tight and alp him very tight

arnav..khushi ...khushi...open u r eyes look  m here
as khushi eyes are about to close bacoz her head hurt really very bad

arnac..khushi tum muzhe nahi chod ke  nahi ja sakti..khushi...tum aisa nahi akr sakti...muzhhe maafi mangna ka mauka tak nahi dogi..nooo...u can't do this to me..khushi...no...khusi kumari gupta singh raizada...and looked at khushi's face for expecting some reaction that khusi gives very often...tum chahe jitna marzi tang kar lena..muzhe  kuch nahi kahonga...bass tum vaapis aa jao...khushi TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME...but come backkk...
khushi mai tumri bina nai reh sakta KYUKI MAI TUMSE ...

SUDDENLly khushi's heart beating very fast.like her heart is waiting  for these words very much.

khushi..a a ap humse kya???????

arnav is really very happy to see khushi is speaking and try to hug her  again but khushi stopper him

khushi..aappp humse kya arnav g???aaj toh apko bata na hi padega...

arnav..khushi kyu mai tumse...pyar karta hoon...with teary eyes...

khushi ..kya???kuch sunayi nahi diya...jara zoor se boliya na .

arnav. speaks out very loudly..KHUSHI...I   LOVE   U...

both lost in each other eyes.both had teas in their eyes...tears of sorrow,tears of happiness,and teras of reunion

they both  hug each other really very tight...anf forgot all this world...

shyam is arrested by police as anjali filed case againt him

but when police arrest shyam and about to take him..

arnav SLAP him very hard on left cheek

arnav..yeh meri di ko dhoka dena ke liye
and then SLAP on right cheek 

arnav..aur yeh meri patni ko muzse door karne ke liye..
PS:Thanks once again guys
for loving it
love
sharan😳
Edited by danno - 11 years ago