Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Last Rain A Maan x Geet Fanfic

kissandtell thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The Last Rain – A Maan x Geet Fanfic

[Super Short Story (SSS)]

Your thoughts fill every moment of this weeping heart…

There's neither rest nor sleep without you.

Often it calls out for you in its solitude…

Neither force nor kind words work.

Lost … Lost… Lost…

I've finally lost to this stubborn Heart…

In a daze, Geet walked towards the terrace stepping into the rain. The sky overhead as dark as her eyes, roared thunderously crying the tears she held within.

Her slender arms parted, opening outward as she welcomed the rain letting it soak her, drench her thoroughly; the steady drizzle quenching the thirst inside her.

The cool droplets clung to her fair skin like hundreds of glistening diamonds. Wet petal soft lips quivered as the water dripped down them. Dark hair matted to her forehead framing her heartshaped face like silken vines.

Her whole frame shook from the force of sobs that welled up in the depths of her throat. She wished a bolt of thunder would strike her dead at that very moment. She did not wish to live without Him. Without his arms around her. Without his warmth… the peace that came to her heart when she was near him. The way her eyes searched for him when he went out of her sight even for a few minutes. The frenzy with which her heart beat faster, fluttering incessantly like the wings of a butterfly when he was near. How could she forget those? He was the light of her dreary world. And without him, it was empty.

Closing her eyes, she spun around in circles. Tears pouring endlessly, running down with the smudged kohl… Leaving its trails upon her cheeks, ere the rain washed it away. There was no end for this vicious love, that carved away at her heart every moment inch by inch.

The rain reminded her of Him… of her loneliness, her burdens. Duties and responsibilities that weighed down her delicate shoulders. Her unborn baby.. the innocent being who hadn't even seen the light of this beautiful yet cruel world she lived in.

She lived the moments of her bitterness. She lived it as if this was her last rain, her last minutes to live. She wanted the memories of this pain to be etched in her heart forever, for it ran deeper than all wounds. It was so painfully sweet. She wanted to remember it. To revel in his loss forever and never resurface.

This was the moment. After today she would be very far away from him, away from where he lived. Away from this town. Away from the office he terrorized every bit like the Dusht Danav he was. Away from Her Raavan… Away from everything that was beautiful and colourful. Away from the fragment of her heart and mind that will always remain with him… like inseparable. She will drift away from life.

This was the last rain that she'll ever experience in such close proximity of his presence. This was the last moment and she lived in it. The blunt, nave, down to earth, bittersweet Geet Handa; today she tasted her tears.

THE END

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

But continue...

Please don't end it here...😭

kissandtell thumbnail
Firstly, thank you to both kabslocks and its_me for liking and commenting this. :D I really appreciate it. Secondly, this is my first try at writing fanfics. So I decided to go with a one shot type of story. I am working on a few more Maan X Geet fanfics-all one shots though. Once they are ready I shall post them here. And hopefully with a little more inspiration and support a continuation of The Last Rain too. n_n
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome ... plzz continue this