Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetivr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

vadhera family picturisation was super. You brought in vanshika-viren, viren-swamini, virat-viren-shlok and ( the best) father daughter angles all so perfectly and realistically. loved it.

Jeevika - Dr mannan (rajeev). As i said before , i truely respect their friendship. And that conversation in the cafeteria was super. 

loved the bit where jeevika opens up though with reservations to bring out that she didnt mind another woman in his life, but what mattered more was she cannot bare her daughter call another woman 'mother'.

Now Rheya and her blue , so sweet.

Anemia, low RBC count, hyperactiveness, the need for ECG at such a young age, ...what are you buliding this to? Well there is something grave. I cant wait.

Iam just hoping that the childs illness (as i see  it coming) will bring the parents together. Or may become the cause of their separation.

Thanks for the pm.
vin0211 thumbnail
amazing!! i just love the way u write!:D
thanksfor the pm :)
cont soon! 
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...hope virika r together soon...thnx 4 d pm...
-Tinu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay... so first of all the update was Amazing...👏 You have written it very well... and it's so easy to imagine all the scenes taking place...  😊  Absolutely loved the family moments... specially the moments between Viren and Vanshika... we hardly get any scenes with them... 🤔.. The father- daughter interactions are so adorable to imagine 😳... Would love it if we could see Viren like that in the future... Of course that is if the CV's don't decide a abortion or miscarriage track! Really liked the change in Swamini... and I'm glad she started to understand that Viren can take decisions for himself... I really loved this dialogue...

"My priorities have changed, but Badi Ma, you'll be in my heart always. I'm sorry."

It was really sweet of Viren to say this...😳 Poor Shlok... Virat uski band baaja raha hain 😆 Couldn't stop laughing at these dialogue's in this scene...

"Didn't I tell you I could do the impossible. Our Anarkali and Salim." 

Anarkali and Salim?? 😲 Lol... 😆 Seriously where do you come up with such things??? 😆

"Kid? Bhai, he's virtually a man!"

Lmao @ the virtually a man! 😆

"So? How old are you and how old is he? Besides, Anarkali and Salim? No way am I ever letting any guy near my Scout, isn't that right little miss grey eyes?"

Ohh possesive Daddy! Lol Boys better watch out in the future... If you want a green signal you better impress the daddy! 😆

"Yeah, just wait until the teenage years and 'Daddy, I hate you! I wanted fuchsia, not rosy pink.' All the drama, the tears, the tantrums, will be even worse as she'll be daddy's little spoilt princess."

Aww she already is Daddy's little princess... 😉 Can so imagine Rheya Like this  😆

"I want her to have everything I never had. All the love and attention Virat and I never received from Dad, I want to give her that and a whole lot more. Is that really so wrong?"

Awwh... Now here it a father who would do anything for his daughter... Give her the love he never received... He doesn't want her to miss out on what he has... 😳

The conversation between Rajeev and Jeevika was Surprising as well as great to see...😊 and he's married???.. Awhh Sooo Happy for him!! 😆😳... And Jeevika doesn't love Viren?😭 ... Why??? ... and please don't say it's complicated 😆. Hope Everything is Fine with Rheya!

This Jia girl doesn't seem to be that bad... she seems very understanding... I think her and jeevika would get along well if they ever met 😆!

Please continue soon with this... Really curious to know why they separated...

Ps- One question... May I know What Idea I gave you... I have been making my brain think since ages but no answer 😆!

Tina

Edited by virenjeevika - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely Update! Jeevika's thoughts are starting to scare me, though. Very beautifully written. Continue soon, and please PM me.
Virika_EHMMBH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plssscontinue it soon... i want to know what happened between viren and jeevika
sadfacegirl123 thumbnail
Hi, my name's Bee and I'm a silent reader, but I absolutley fell in love with this story. Please continue soon, please :)
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
To all the regular readers, I did have some updates lined up but with school starting again and overtime at work, really haven't had the time to go through, spell check and post.

And now I just can't be bothered to do any of it at all. I don't watch the show anymore, the magic was lost too long ago for me personally so forgive me, but the best I can do is put the story on hiatus for now.

Thanks for reading so far guys :)
Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank You for informing. I totally respect your decisions but I do not understand your last paragraph. Could you please leave the already updated posts up? I hope that one day when EHMMBH does get its spark back that you decide to continue. Till then good luck with school and work! You are a beautiful writer! 😳
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 5 Teaser (Hurt)

She frantically searched for her phone, tipping out the contents of her purse upon the polished marble floor. Sifting through the objects, she found what she had been looking for. Quickly dialling the only number that lay in her vacant heart, she waited desperately as the dialling tone continued.

"...Hello?" She let the breath that she was holding escape as she heard the voice she was yearning to hear. Taking another deep breath, she composed herself, reigning in the myriad of emotions flying around her.

"Viren-ji... Rheya's gone. She's- I can't find her..." She looked around her, her broken voice echoing around the empty hall.

"Jeevika, wha-what do you mean? Where the hell are you and where the hell is my daughter?" She could hear the anxiety and anger laced in his voice, leaving a cold shiver running up her spine.

"She's gone Viren-ji... she's gone..." Her vacant eyes looked around the dimmed hall, barely registering the aggravated calls from the other end of the line.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Jeevika! Jeevika, damn it, tell me what's happened!" He screamed into the phone for the fiftieth time, barely expecting an answer from his estranged wife. Pacing around his room, he calmed the rising desire to catapult the phone from his hands to out the window. Inhaling a deep breath, he calmed his nerves slightly. "Jeevika, please... Please just say something."

"Jeevika-ji! Jeevika-ji, you're here. Thank god, I've been looking all over for you. Jeevika-ji?" He could hear a deeper voice in the background, growing in volume. "Jeevika-ji?" He could hear the clattering of her phone against the floor before hearing it being picked up again. "Hello? Who is this?"

Viren took a sigh of relief, finally finding someone who would talk to him. "Viren, Jeevika's husband."

"Viren... it's Rohit. I'm really sorry, Rheya's missing and Jeevika's in some sort of catatonic state. It's like she's in some other world..."

Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago