|OS:A Wishful Dream| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
so cute...and well written,,,,😊
I like this OS...It's awesome...but can I tell u one thing? I'm actually really grateful for the PM...some don't bother to send and to those who sent..They need to be appreciated...so..Thanks for the PM! <hope I didn't make u angry>
i want your wishful dream come true ASAP.yep me too ...desperate.
😊
awesome dear...

very well written...

many thanks for the pm,..: ]
I hope so I can call it mashup of reality and fiction!!!

It was such a good way of expressing things!!

Loved it!!!

Even I wish now that the MUs will be cleared as soon as possible...but after reading the spoilers...all my dreams are shattered!!

awww...its always nice to share the insanity we have for someone or somethingπŸ˜† risha i liked it and am not telling this cos u pm ed me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i really wish the mu's get cleared...if not also am watching the show...addicted to sarun or arhi!!!! cant really get over them either!!!!😊
ha ha ha we just wants it haapd in show not as dreams but sighhh
well written yaar
That was crazily awesome! I have weird dreams too... I can totally understand Arnav... LOL.
What a wonderful dream.. πŸ€—
I keep dreaming them too, but if u tell me to pen it down it wud be such a disaster.. And dreaming them is so normal.. 🀣 In fact if its abnormal, Im on last stage of abnormality, coz I keep dreaming them.. 🀣 
not becos u pm'ed.
quite liked it. something new.😊