article on Deepika

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Deepika is looking for her "ideal man" who will "understand her and her family

Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Deepika Singh

Either Deepika Singh of Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus) is a typical Indian middle class girl or making a good show about the same. Don't believe us? Well, then read on the conversation we had with her. This Delhi born actress shared that she is not very social and does not mingle with most of her male co-stars from the industry.

"I just meet them during shoots or events where we only exchange pleasantries. I am not very active on the social networking scene as well."

Cut to our next question of her definition of an ideal man ' who she is yet to find ' the lovely actress said, "I am looking for somebody who will understand me and my family and someone with whom I can spend the rest of my life with."

She further went on to say that she does not give too much importance to physical looks, "This trait is not high on my wish list."

As opposed to her character Sandhya in the show ' who is married to an uneducated sweet-seller Sooraj (Anas Rashid) ' Deepika would be looking for a well-educated husband in real life. On another note, she said that she supports the idea of married women going to work, "Agreed conservative households don't support such ideas, but I am all for it and know of many women who successfully balance both work and house."

Coming to the other big issue of Indian women and their dressing style, she opined, "I like wearing western outfits for they are easy to manage. "She further claimed that a well-known publication had recently misquoted her by stating she is comfortable in short clothes. "I did not say that for it is not true and such talks harm my character's image," she ended.

Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

Deepika is looking for her "ideal man" who will "understand her and her family"

• Tags:
    • Sandhya
    • Diya Aur Baati Hum
    • Deepika Singh
    • ideal man
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Deepika Singh

Either Deepika Singh of Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus) is a typical Indian middle class girl or making a good show about the same. Don't believe us? Well, then read on the conversation we had with her. This Delhi born actress shared that she is not very social and does not mingle with most of her male co-stars from the industry.

what the hell these TC ppl think of themselves ...why Deepika wud make a good show abt it ...stupid ppl ...Deepika really belives in her middle class values and i am happy that she quoted that she was upset with a latest journal who published that she feels comfy in short clothes that was untrue ..  ..i think she is talking abt the TOI article  ,

she is very much conscious of her image ,i am sooo glad abt it ...Deepika we all know that you are a decent and cultured gal and sooo happy that u dont like wearing those stupid short clothes like other telly actressess ...😊
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree she is a well cultured girl and that reflects in the character she plays. She has set morals and aims in life just like Sandhya she can relate to her on screen character so much as well 😃😃 I am happy that she expressed her views on the recent article about short clothes, this is the only time at a party that i have seen Deepika in short clothes otherwise she is in indian clothes which i love 😳 I like how she embraces her morals, culture and traditions in real life as well she is defiantly a role model for youung women in India 😃
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

TC articles are well-known for their controversies.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOl media bhi na 

Well , she is human first and then a celebrity, its her life and her wish, well i wont  comment on her clothes and all, well glad she cleared misunderstanding ...

Go gal be urself , just enjoy life , i like her thinking about working women , and wishing u luck to find ur partner hon 👍🏼 
sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sonia17

I agree she is a well cultured girl and that reflects in the character she plays. She has set morals and aims in life just like Sandhya she can relate to her on screen character so much as well 😃😃 I am happy that she expressed her views on the recent article about short clothes, this is the only time at a party that i have seen Deepika in short clothes otherwise she is in indian clothes which i love 😳 I like how she embraces her morals, culture and traditions in real life as well she is defiantly a role model for youung women in India 😃

hey sonia this blue costume that she is wearing in the picture was  knee length middie ...the full picture of deepika in this cotume was posted by india-forums site ,so she has not worn any short and indecent costume till now😊
here is that pic ,u can check out the costume  of deepika 😊http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/178532-show-lead-anas-and-deepika-at-100th-episode-success-party-of-di.jpg
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol media should see photo shoot of actors to know meaning of modern clothes, 

Deepika wore semi modern, she was never OTT , she was modern but in limit ... 
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sita11

hey sonia this blue costume that she is wearing in the picture was  knee length middie ...the full picture of deepika in this cotume was posted by india-forums site ,so she has not worn any short and indecent costume till now😊
here is that pic ,u can check out the costume  of deepika 😊http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/178532-show-lead-anas-and-deepika-at-100th-episode-success-party-of-di.jpg

Thanks for sharing the picture with me! Yes it is not at all short i worded it wrong my bad! Yeah i agree with everyone she is a well cultured girl! 😃 Soz for the mistake
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
thx for sharing. i dont see whats d harm in her wearing short clothes, one shud always wear wat they r comfortable in!!!
coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

T4S . this TC always makes inane news to visit its site . cha Damn it .

She is Pretty cultured and Dignified in Looks and Behaviour on the sets and off the sets.

She always Grabs others Attention towards her in Parties ,    I like her Fashion sense , her Style is Unique and Quite Pleasing one.

So Faar she was not seen in a Completly Western Outfits.If she was so , This TC is there to create unconscious news,by Fabricating the actual content of a Celebrity words on a stmnt. .anyways , off the camera she is deepika , she could clothe her in her wish , we coould not indulge in her personal life.

She represents the thoughts of a Young Indian Gal , her work-dedication , commitment on Profession , Masti whenever there is a time to do ... I like Her way of spending  Life ,Live Lively ,Have Fun to Fullest  and Enjoy Work to the Fullest ...

I wish her a very Gud Look to get a husband of her Ideal Qualities ...