Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally finished the story Ravi. It was amazing. 👏 No complaints whatsoever. Even about the length. 😆
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow...finished the last part now.
This was awesome...qualifies to become a full-fledged CID movie. I wish they make something like this. I could see it happening...the action on the train, the helicopters...and duo in action. I am thrilled imagining it...😃
FW, if you have any plans to make a movie, please contact Demonstar.

This was awesome Ravi..👏👏👏👏👏👏

Please take some time off once in a while to write such stories.
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I already started reading but this time i will not complete it in hurry...i will take more time...& what i read is just awesome ⭐️ ...i will try to complete it within this week 😆
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
At last i finished it yesterday 😃

Before commenting on the story a message for Sony & FW creatives
PLEASE READ THIS STORY U CAN GET AN IDEA WHAT IS THE CRIME STORY !!!

Now Ravi...u r awesome writer...i have no words to explain how happy i am after reading it...its ur best writing till now...how can u manage such a long story...what a details...OMG !!! I am surprised that how much effort u did to write this...
I am in doubt that FW creative team can able to recollect the episode where the niece of Dr Salunkhe came 😆
Really i am really impressed how u used Smriti & Sneha 👏
Just awesome how you describe the topic raised very frequently ie., ACP sir shot Nakul incident...👏
I also like the part where duo's faith to each other...that's our CID...also in that portion where ACP sir said within himself - "You are genius Abhijeet" 😃😃
Vidya's character is superbly portrayed...loved it throughout ⭐️
Abhijeet-Vidya escape from the jail-----just awesome 👏
I was in doubt about Ashwin when he changed his behavior suddenly with ACP sir...i proved right later but i didn't think Tylar at all...good one !!!
The last train sequence reminds me the movie "Tezz"...😆 again very well description...
U never forget to give details of any portion of ur story...really amazing ⭐️
And the plot u chose is just too real...innocent victimized, corruption etc...⭐️
When i was reading each & every moment i was visualizing the whole story & wishing----kaaasssh 😆 I know i am dreaming too much 😆😆
Thanx for excluding few people 😆😆
And DCP Samsher is looking better in ur version 😆
Anyway keep it up...keep writing more & more story when u get time 👍🏼
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago