something bad will happen - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by diyah_us

guys v r dreaming that v will get some anya scenes when they
r all alone. but i think all this is staged by baba. Since anant wont
believe that navya is a bad omen according to guruji, baba has
to do something when navya is alone so that all fingers will be on her.
I am sure he deliberately send everyone outside leaving anya alone
so that he can execute the plan.
eureka...i was also thinking the same...its the time of scheming guys...each n every episode has some or the other scheming against navya...but that innocent girl has no idea whats in store for her...its high time that both of you come out of your shell of innocence...god save them...
never thought a staunch believer of god-guruji will do something like this...next to god, they are the ones to possess divine powers and look how they misuse it...cheee...
Originally posted by ArushiLuvs_AnYa

i think u r right because today UB repeatedly said that sab unke hisab se chal raha hain may be he has planned something in their room which will eventually hurt anant physically and at that time all will come back and they will find navya alone with anant and all will believe in guruji's words and this may also led to believe anant as well!!
true...absolutely...
I ALSO FEEL THE SAME SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN WITH ANANT.THEN ALL WILL BELIEVE WHAT GURU JI TOLD IS TRUE.I HAVE STRONG FEELING THAT WHEN NAVYA KNOWS ABOUT THE CUNNING PLAN OF BABA N SHE GOES TO BABA TO ASK WHY HE DID SO.BABA SUDDENLY SEE  ANANT N CHANGE THE TOPIC IN WAY THAT ANANT WILL FEEL NAVYA INSULTING BABA N HE WILL MU HER N ASK HER TO SAY SORRY TO BABA N NAVYA WILL TELL BABA IS PLANNING TO SEPARATE US BUT ANANT WILL NOT TRUST HER .THIS WILL RESULT IN BIG FIGHT MAY BE NAVYA WILL LEAVE HOME BECAUSE OF ANANT DID NOT TRUST HER OR ANANT WILL SAY IF U DON'T ASK SORRY TO BABA U CAN LEAVE THIS HOUSE.I HAVE ALSO HAVE STRONG FEELING ANANT MOM WILL ALSO DO SOMETHING.
omg dis pathetic baba...wish i could strangle him 2 death😡