Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree.

As a writer and a reader, I want to feel that my creations and those of others are safe here and any stealing will be dealt with in the most serious manner possible with lasting effects.

And that the fact that there are younger than 16 year olds here (which is against IF rules) will not mean curbing my freedom.
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good luck to all of you, hopefully it'll bring about a satisfactory ending to this debacle :)
namirakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree

and all the best

keep us posted
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
posting here too as been told by captain hook...sorry i mean Nmyra.

So im supporting everything Nmyra has written here and be here to be of any help to the five member panel 
Munchy , Harshu , Madmaxine , Nmyra , Shaam91
(oopps sorry i took names...but no bashing intended)

A reader lost.

as a reader we spent time in reading all written here.
if i talk about myself i try to read as many things as possible whether write ups , constrictive posts , or any analytical outlook.
we aint professionals here n thus our work in an influence of what we read and see.
An original writer tries to make their work believable beyond the confines of what they get influenced by. It will have rough edges too.
Now a plagiarizer copies every niche n corner of some famous , well established or simply an experienced writer whose work will have a rawness and a flow of flawless narration which attracts more.
Thus they'll get more fellowship , their demands are met by the reader who will slave themselves to please their writer.
At a point the reader gets  infuriated with all appeasing and leaves.
Thus because of someone's greed to be a famous more prolific writer in the eyes of members here , some original and honest writers lose a reader too.

A writer assassinated

not murdered mind you.

There are a lot of 20+ 30+ writers on IF. They have a slight more realistic onset on life , a little more clear view in expression and a little more  direct statement in presentation. There imaginations a more powerful perspective of what they read and see.
Then there more adherent 15+ writers who have so much pent up energy that they work upon their imagination with a zeal to give their touch in what they  read and see.
Again some of us or most are no professionals in writing anything of sorts.
Some of us maybe are but writing a romance which is by far a need here in IF writeup is not our genre.
Thus a scene maybe inspired by a book a phrase taken from a flick a line quoted from a sonnet.
An honest writer goes beyond fame to mention such presence.
Then comes a plagiarizer who goes to place X , reads a book Y , and searches a flick Z ,  to find out what is appealing to readers here.
Clone every single punctuation to T and comes back here with changed names.
Never mention their "research" and take a credit which is a feigned identity.
Readers in awe and the original writer in vain.
A murderer silently kills and leaves with goods.
An assassin kills and get famous on the assassinated  mere.
Thus has been happening to those writers who write for their readers with nothing kept in demand just words of appreciation and a plagiarizer who demands accolade resulting in the assassination of a writer here who steps back with the lack of backup thus making the plagiarizer more famous.

Mature content really a taboo?

Wonder why.
no seriously think or maybe they should think who complain about a writers discipline and morals.
I wouldn't say anything unrelated to IPKKND on IF.
IF means discussion on the TV show , about its progress , loss , the actors etc ,.
Then comes the major attachment --fictional writeups.
we yearn and there are no exceptions---we yearn for romance since the beginning.
Notice every single detail of attraction between lead "characters".
A writer goes ahead and writes a story which will contain it.

Any social networking site or a discussion portal is no kindergarten as we know so its for taken granted that members will be of age who have grown up enough to know what a fertilized egg means.

But a bang of warning pm's and a case of shutting down fictions happens on the voice of those members who are said to be young and their brains are not ready for such "explicit" reality of relationships , or you can say its happening on the voice of such members who ARE young and all mentioned above AND are using the internet which provides every "explicit" thing existing on earth just by sitting on stools.
to everyone's knowledge there's a limited age line when your making an id n also registering on any social networking site or any portal.
n that limited age line does not has an option which could include 9 years old.
and if its doing now then im sure the developers know that they're allowing those kids who still might not have reached the age of long division.

n the parents of such kids are allowing them to be on the internet which is offering by far anything you can name or might even not.
n if such kids are sitting n reading any work on IF then they certainly are not being curfewed...so these kids are surly visiting sites that really don't go down to check there age.
Do we think that simple tabs like "I wish to continue" or "I dont want to continue" will help in judging the age of a  cyber member.

Creativity in jeopardy.

Anyone who visits the Creation Gallery and the Picture gallery i think will know what hard work goes in these places. Certain members hunt down pictures , snapshot each scene and even before you log in after the episode , pictures are uploaded.
And till you have a read an update or flipped pages Creation Gallery fills 5 pages n more.
Think of the time spent in hunting down pictures , about the creative pressure in choosing the best ones and preparing creations that will appeal the members.
And could you forget the Videobies who have a run to gallows for all kinds of videos related to IPKKND n bring them back here in mere moments.
The perspiring of avi makers who select cut paste create such eloquent avi's for us.

A member's siggi is one way of telling the fellow counterparts about what we are.
Some of us like using our known work when comes to siggies.
We want our copyrights to be our rights.
So how would you feel if someone takes them off from here stick their name and sing "I made it...isnt it lovely?"
Pissed? or say "Well its cyber world nothing is safe not even Picasso."
Well remember Picasso is dead and he certainly doesn't  have any "soul" to fight the theft but we do so if you say we cant fight off thieves here then remember we still find God on cyber too.

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i absolutly totally agree
SankaDevi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. The people on this forum put in a lot of of effort, blood, sweat, tears and love in their work. And it is unfair that they need to go through something like this!
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
On board. I'm terrified that this is a LESSER issue than some mature content was just a few months ago. We need to re-adjust the priorities here. Count me VERY much in.

Navin
I agree. Although wouldn't this thread be better placed on one of the global threads rather than IPKKND Forum? More likelihood of getting attention not just from IPKKND fans but other shows as well as the creators of the site.
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree! 

Hope this works :)
lilmissmuffin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Count me in! Writers work hard to be original!