about d new spoiler - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
she has already posted that 6mths does not mean in real time. 

Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
ugggh really...at the end of 6 months is dragging it a bit too much...well i hope they confess each others feelings at least!!!

<3 Barun <3
Evn m also thnk dat it wnt b true as arshad khan int shyam revealation round d corner. . .may in dis mth ME
Zee_News always gives correct spoilers, plus she wrote, just before the 6 months Arnav will find out all the truth...let's just hope by 'just before' she means it's a couple of months before the 6months, then we just have to wait a few weeks instead of monthsπŸ˜‰

The trps went down cause of nonsensical comedy not cause of Arnav's cruelty..So i just hope they dont show that much silly comedy  from Khushi..The last time IPK was out of top 10 was when  stupid comedy track was going on.

Edited by barunroxx7 - 11 years ago
i think thi time zee's source is worng. if he gets to know by end of 6 months only the show will go to the dogs. tons of people will leave the show. people want intimacy between arhi. people want love.CVs know this. if MU is not cleared things won't work out
What the...?!😑
What do they want??? Are they gone mad? I think they really want to lose mor TRPs!
Edited by Ri_luvs_ArShi - 11 years ago
One think we can notice currently is  2 episodes make 1 calendar day...so I don't know how 6 months is translated in IPKKND world... 2 months have already elapsed since their marriage yet in yesterday's episode ASR says that Khushi has to do what he says for the next 6 months... this confuses me..

We have seen in the past the CVs changing the story line at the nth moment.. so I don't know if this spoiler will be valid a month from now... πŸ˜•
Edited by LadyLaLa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

i think thi time zee's source is worng. if he gets to know by end of 6 months only the show will go to the dogs. tons of people will leave the show. people want intimacy between arhi. people want love.CVs know this. if MU is not cleared things won't work out

I am more confused now after reading spoiler news.. We knew, at the end of 6 months Arnav will come to know the truth.. but I am thinking, according IPK calender how many months/weeks gone now after marriage.. how they are going to show 6 month..
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

One think we can notice currently is  2 episodes make 1 calendar day...so I don't know how 6 months is translated in IPKKND world... 2 months have already elapsed since their marriage yet in yesterday's episode ASR says that Khushi has to do what he says for the next 6 months... this confuses me..

We have seen in the past the CVs changing the story line at the nth moment.. so I don't know if this spoiler will be valied a month from now... πŸ˜•

It is 2 months for us..but in the drama only 2 weeks