23rose1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really want 2 believe d spoiler but do u think its possible.. i mean arnav knowin d truth at d end of 6 months...trps r fallin n ppl r already gettin frustrated.. do u think dey can drag it ne further.. dont knw but i think its high tym he shd knw d truth...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I know i hope its less than 6 months.. how on earth are they going to think of what to put in the show till then.. more comedy tracks ðŸ˜•
23rose1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi-forever

I know i hope its less than 6 months.. how on earth are they going to think of what to put in the show till then.. more comedy tracks ðŸ˜•

how long r dey gng 2 show comedy...ppl will start cryin instead of laughin...
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
totally lame idea...
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It definitely raises a question mark. Zee's spoilers have always been true , so Iam not doubting that , but yeah , what are the Creatives really upto ? Iam beginning to doubt the possibility of them being able to drag it that long. It might not take 6 months in reality , but they might at the most, at least take 2 months to wind the six months track in the show & bring the truth out.

I've my exams from next month. And if that's the case, it's sad We've nothing much to look forward to in April.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
angellovergirl thumbnail
i sincerely hope, for IPKKND TRP's sake, that they don't drag it that long.
when in real life nearly two months have passed since the wedding, in reel life there's still 6 months left. this means that they're planning to drag this for atleast 7 months. if they do this, trps will be down in he drain
i'm a loyal fan but i cant take 7 months of MU

EDITED: guys zee just updated her post saying that 6 months of reel time is NOT REAL time
so maybe they're not gonna drag it as much as we thought but knowing them they will drag it a bit more and bring in some more unnecessary mu. 
I now hope they resolve this within 2 weeks now - i'm losing my patience
Edited by angellovergirl - 12 years ago
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always trusted ZEE's spoilers she never puts any false news...but have to think these days about them...

Originally posted by: arshi-forever

They are going to be in deep trouble if they do that...
23rose1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

It definitely raises a question mark. Zee's spoilers have always been true , so Iam not doubting that , but yeah , what are the Creatives really upto ? Iam beginning to doubt they'd be able to drag it that long. It might not take 6 months in reality , but they might at the most, at least take 2 months to wind the six months track & bring the out. 

plz dont say dat...2 more months.. i cant bear it even for a day now...
trusting zee forsure i will wait ---waiting will be fun if not mu end of the story this dragging more story on its way.