Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

This will surely burn the screen...

meghan_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm talking about the chemistry of Kunal and Akanksha, some glimps of which we have seen in last day's epi and though it's too early to comment I must say this jodi has all the potential to set the screen in fire...The way they created a warm enviornment of love just by their expressions, activities, eye contacts and most importantly without uttering a single word...True depiction of silent untold love which is the actual nature of Meghan's love story where love is not a loud thing rather like soft wind which brings refreshments in life, which can't be seen but can be felt...The small moment of their togetherness shown in last day's epi, just create a different essence of love...It shows love doesn't only mean the long staring scene or rain dance rather love also means dependence, reliability, believing and above all complete faith on each other...

Meghan's explosive chemistry in last day's epi ignites hope onto me, that this NBT surely gonna explore the love in a whole new different way, establish a new definition of love...And this new kind of treatment to love has been possible due to the excellent performance of KKK and akanksha, specially KKK...They make it possible just by their expressions and their screen presence as a couple is as tender as coconut, as fresh as air,as soothing as greenery...This jodi makes everyone feel falling in love again and again...I must say this jodi one day will be considered as one of the most memorable jodi in Indian telly...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I must say this jodi one day will be considered as one of the most memorable jodi in Indian telly...👏

@ meghan_lover : word to you !!!!!!
Yeah! truely said👍🏼
meghan_lover thumbnail
Thank u all...Let's pray for the success of our Meghan jodi...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, I'm sure our NBTNMKK jodi will rock!! :)
saumiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
totally agreed..!!

love meghan..
awesome post..!😃
agreee
you said all abt the jodi they are amazing ...,amazing chemistry loved theme <3 
bablinisha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
na bole tum na maine kuch kaha, and this jodi is already on fire; oh just imagine the future. 
meghan_lover thumbnail

thanks to all of u for ur support...

And bablinisha, I'm also quite excited about it's promising future...

-TheStranger- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww...U described everything perfectly...