Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
i really want that anandi mother should give many many tight slaps 2 gauri mother.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After seeing the precap...do these GAGA couple deserve any forgiveness ??
JaGAYa has stopped using his brain at all..sangati ka asar πŸ˜‰
Gawari's mom dialog was hilarious...u have married my daughter after disowning Anandi so she is the actual wife...she should get all her rights blah blah...as if wives r tissue paper keep marrying and throwing away...
I wonder she'll be so understanding if JaGAYa leaves Gauri and gets another wife...πŸ˜‰
I dont know why I just dont feel any sympaty for Gawari and JaGAYa...they r getting what they deserve...Gawari might have been good when she had not met JaGAYa but now she is a psycho...she should be judged based on her current actions...
Once upon a time even hitler was an innocent baby so all is sins should be forgiven because he was a innocent baby and became ruthless because of some person/incident etc.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Tinoo. i m not saying tht he hs become saint and absolutely selfless. no one can be absolute selfless. if selfishness not hurt other, its acceptable. if his realisation, even due to his own suffering, hs selfishness element, thn its not hurting anyone. generally people realise their mistake, whn they receive jolt for thmselves. its very rarething whn people realise, becoz others r suffering. such peopler just great and Jogia hs not still achieve such greatness. but even realising his fualt after suffering is appreciable for me. the best thing is he is not demanding anything in return of his realisation. he just want a chance to do prayashchit. for me its good thing and i appreciate it. i dont expect tht everybody must hv such view.

Good topic Ankit...I am going by what I saw of the serial till I stopped and this post...I think Jagya was always a weak person as shown in the serial...his head could be turned by anybody good or bad...so it was not surprising this spoilt child grew into a spoilt man ( if one can call him that)...and once he got his freedom with his father's financial backing...his raging hormones got the better of what little judgment he had.

I am not entirely convinced that his intentions as shown were malicious but they were certainly hurtful to his loved ones. I also do not believe that he did not miss his family...I think he did but again in the throes of his new found love he did not show to be missing them.

What he did to Anandi was and is unforgivable but if you want to go by the serial...Anandi has forgiven him...as for Gauri...I think what she has always had a problem with is the fact no matter what she did...Anandi always came out the winner...this has allowed her to get worse and worse as far as her self confidence is concerned and what is worse is that her faith in Jagya has suffered due to her jealousy...

I would not like to decide who deserves forgiveness but in the light of what you have written...Jagya will find it easier than Gauri that is for sure. Gauri's own parents are not what I would call ideal...and therefore will not be the greatest teachers of showing their daughter what she has done has been detrimental to her. They like Gauri would prefer the blame game...not good for realisation is it??

Still I feel bad for the silly girl because she could have done things differently whereas Anandi in her understanding will probably help Jagya get the forgiveness that you mention.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Aditi ji, its very daring to rit anything in support of Jogia, becoz u will be misunderstoodπŸ˜‰  Anandi lover will not forgive him for wht he hs done and Gouri lover cant justify him now bcoz thn it will leave Gouri defenceless. i m defenitly not supporting him. i just tried to analise comparatively to whom it will be easier for me to forgive between J and G and my base was tht i can only forgive people who realize there mistake and not those who always blame others for their own fualt. but after seeing todays precap, i feel tht Jogia hs lost his sense. even if his intention is not bad and may be he was manipulated by G and her great moter, but still i cant justify suspecting Anandi and blaming her for the accident, knowing her so well, wht type of girl she is😑
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Forgiveness is wasted on a person like jagya,bachapan se he is making mistakes after mistakes-ek ke baad ek -every mistake biger than the previous.Each time he realises his mistake, seeks forgiveness then goes on to hurt the same people who forgave him..
Look how many times anandi forgave him,one day she is ganwaar then he says he respects her then he blames her for losing baby..totally dawaadol spineless weak individual for whom 'what HE wants' matters  nothing else..Jo insaan apni galathiyon se seekh  naa le phir wohi galathiyaan kare no point in forgiving him..
Gauri if she gets over her anandi fixation can change into a much better person..this girl was such a positive character when introduced -someone who managed to succeed in life after all the  setbacks due to that  child marriage,a brave girl who fought for others,succeeded in achieving her goal to be a doctor ..But then jagya happened and now this girl has become a caricature of herself...
 If only she could change the course of her life after the shock of losing her child.πŸ€”..

Hiii  Aditiji,missed you lots..so nice to see you back😊 ,
how have you been?..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
prishacoby thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Forgiveness is wasted on a person like jagya,bachapan se he is making mistakes after mistakes-ek ke baad ek -every mistake biger than the previous.Each time he realises his mistake, seeks forgiveness then goes on to hurt the same people who forgave him..

Look how many times anandi forgave him,one day she is ganwaar then he says he respects her then he blames her for losing baby..totally dawaadol spineless weak individual for whom 'what HE wants' matters  nothing else..Jo insaan apni galathiyon se seekh  naa le phir wohi galathiyaan kare no point in forgiving him..
Gauri if she gets over her anandi fixation can change into a much better person..this girl was such a positive character when introduced -someone who managed to succeed in life after all the  setbacks due to that  child marriage,a brave girl who fought for others,succeeded in achieving her goal to be a doctor ..But then jagya happened and now this girl has become a caricature of herself...
 If only she could change the course of her life after the shock of losing her child.πŸ€”..

Hiii  Aditiji,missed you lots..so nice to see you back😊 ,
how have you been?..

i like your analysis very much. in my humble opinion jagya is trash and will remain trash no matter who get hurt. as anandi mentioned in one episode he made both A and G victims to themself. i used to like A before but no more. it would make more sense for her to find a sensible partner than eye locks with 'Trashy Jagya'. Gauri can become a better person anyday because she knows what is good for her and does not have the society shackles (she broke them once she can do it again) but i can surely say TJ has no chance like that. This character is the most venomous to others and seems to get forgiveness, love from others due to whining and putting blame on others. i am not a fan of any of them and almost stopped watching and mostly read updates.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

After watching today episode, I m taking back my forgiveness.   πŸ˜† πŸ˜† if I wd hv followed the logic of criminal Psychologist, I wd hv tell tht he was manipulated by Gawari madam, but I m normal mortal human being πŸ˜‰ who believe tht every adult person r responsible for his own action and not any NANA -NANI, DADA-DADI, MAMA-MAMI, CHACHA-CHACHI etc. can force anyone to do crimeπŸ˜† πŸ˜† I hv also not obligation to defend him πŸ˜‰ my post was only based on recent development, which hs been shown. now as precap suggest, he still stupid and can't use his own head, so he dosnt even deserve my sympathy. his punishment is tht he live with psycho with bonus great sasuma πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

How do we know that she said Anandi called or Anandi did it or that she is manipulating him? Now you are only making asumptions.πŸ˜† Her expression in the precap would not have been such if she had wanted this to happen Idont think.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
nahi  sanya  gauri ne bhale hi naa bataya ya ho pur jub woh daant raha tha gauri ke expression se lag raha tha ki jaise woh keh rahi ho ki aakhir jagat tumhe anandi ki sacchai pata chal hi gayi Edited by surabhi01 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

How do we know that she said Anandi called or Anandi did it or that she is manipulating him? Now you are only making asumptions.πŸ˜† Her expression in the precap would not have been such if she had wanted this to happen Idont think.

First of all wht hv we seen with our OPEN eyes Gawari madam expression dosnt matter and its never match with wht she is thinking. so only u can draw any conclusion from it. secondly ur ladly ha been accusing Anandi and poisoning his mind against Anandi. her great mother hd shown the trailer already. so its not my assumption, but fact on the basis of wht hs been shown. HOW CAN I EVEN DARE TO SNATCH UR FUNDAMENTAL RIT OF ASSUMPTION πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Ankit :-)

What I have liked about J is that since he chose to marry G, he has never given up on her. He has tried to give his best to his relationship. He also on the other hand tried to do something good for his family. If not, he is atleast not giving them more troubles.

However, G has added no value to their relationship. She has ruined the relationship more and more everyday. She demands her rights, when she doesn't have any.

I do not think G deserves to be forgiven until she realises her mistakes.