Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If replacement will happen then i will leave the sns. I cant see anyone instead of sns.
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika-gohem

If replacement will happen then i will leave the sns. I cant see anyone instead of sns.

you are talking of leaving SNS,

i am thinking of leaving indian television, ON THE WHOLE, coz it was SNS that grew my interests and likes of indian television, if SNS suffers, and esp if Giaa suffers, good bye indian television, it will be like 5 years of my life since i started watching indian TV a total waste

I really wish this passes fast, and SNS stays strong, gets stronger, and Giaa also stays strong and pulls thru this incidentn, and the medai that is ruining her to be struck by LIGHTNING on the middle of their heads, ESP THOSE PATHETIC REPORTERS: who were arguing with Giaa as if they are fighting for the next prime minister's elections:: honestly the reporters and media pple were beyond pity:: THEY SHOULD BE BURNT ALIVE:: mental screwheads
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no no due to her personal prb i dont think people will stop watching sns...as gopi ,gia both r different
and fans of sns should understand gia and support her...
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey people wake up and smell the coffee... the police where there where the police proceeded to check who was up to no good and giaa was clean and was let go ..but the beloved sensational media has found a story and a bakra and nothing  else going on wasted their  time and our 's with  this bakwas story  to tarnish our  beloved actress character to shreds when to truth comes out i hope giaa and the channel walle sue the butts... as for the trps..they  are already going down the drain with the drama of rashi urmi and kinjal didi😕😕😕😕😕

ps giaa dont quit'''' sns is nothing with out you we love dear plz dont think of quitting
tamzin43 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

unfortuntalety this has happened few years ago with other stars, hope it does not happen with Giaa

but if Giaa quits SNS, or anything:: SNS is a goner no matter what, and there will be no hope for the indian television small screen world for any future actor/ actress, anyone could get embroiled in this foolishness, and loose out on their career big time

I wish this passes fast, liek a  bad dream, or Star does some revival tactic, othewise i see gloom everywhere

My MUM has not eaten ANYTHING coz of this FOOLISHNESS GOING AROUND, and with that even I have lost my apetite since yesterday : RARRR

who did this happen to tell me plz
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Guys in showbiz any publicity is good publicity. A disgusting thought but true. So don worry the trp s wont go down for sure and its not going off air. The channel which dragged her name in this should be sued.
ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamzin43

who did this happen to tell me plz

yeah please tell me too.
Edited by ashy924 - 12 years ago
dafz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hopefully Giaa vl not take any coward step of quittin SNS she s not done anything wrong and y shud she even give a damm to the ever bitching media
tamzin43 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashy924

you didnt write the post above? or did i interpret the question wrong?😕

no it a question to vinder90 where he/she say's  it also happen to someone else
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashy924

yeah please tell me too.

well the main prominent one that was talked about was some guy from Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi bahui thi, my mum used to talk about him getting a bad hype in the media and his fortunes reversed, ALSo, he was mentioned in one of the videos about i thing the TV 9 one, where they were talking how these things affect celebrities and their fortunes::

Other examples: well i havent watched indian v much, jstu started about 5 years ago, and when SNS came out goe me hokked to it, but my mum was a constant watcher, and she told me a few things yesterday about some other celebs being bashed my media and their luck pretty much ran out, I was tooconcerned about Giaa at that time to think and ask her for examples, lol

but once i am in touch with her will give moer examples lol

and what i wrote was kinda true but in a rather big fit of RAGE: so currently cant get my memory in 1 piece