Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: hellox

well deepa..really..u always come up with some brillaint emo's..one thing..i think the cvs should hire u for ur funny emo's as already this show is shiftin from a love story to a comedy show..thats wat it looks from the latest topics and buzz in the forum..ur emo's will help them fetch some trp's atleast..
Regards..

thanks vishal...
me would love 2 enter CV gang.. so that I can dalo dore on ashu...
tumhare muh me ghee shakkar... or meetha of ur choice
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by deepa_jd

namaste bandhuo...

aaj hai shukurwaar  .. hamko nahi hai kaam .. bas roti todna aur aaram  .. so socha kyun nahi kare   aapko pareshan   (my rhymin sucks i know) ... ah well ...who cares.
  So i was tryin to ghuso again in CVs mind n think from their POV as to what could be the possible things that could come out of rohan goin Darr way... 
couldnt understand their hi-fi dimag kii bhasha .. so came up wid my own...ideas... not bhasha
a. we could have lots of dirama in d show.. wow .. nidhijee ko mil gaya naya ashiq ... nidhijee in demand... cool..

b. DB will see the new avatar of Rohan   n may   daro   from him n socho ...isse to achha tha nidhi kii shaadi us (now non-mue) daactar se ho jaati... 

c.nidhi will daro from rohan and his antics, n may join kotnis.. wahan jyaada jawan and not so jawan aadmi jaise ranga,interns wagera (still cant say M word!) hain.. aur security bhi...
d. JB (junior baba) will sunao DB for bringin that museebat in d home.. and DB inturn will call hanumanjee for help..she will be japo jaap    n hence will leave nidhi alone..

e.DB may call Rohan's parents  and they will take him away.. may b 2 lucknow's noor manjil(the lucknow equivalent of agra's world famous pagalkhaana and Ranchi's bihar famous kanke)

f.nidhi will call ashu all the time 2 seek advice n ashu in turn will call her all the time 2 jaano haal.. so they wont need any more excuse to call each other..

g.ashu will turn into a angry-not-so-young man and will cum in his ashman avatar  to save his ashmati .. ashmati will only be too happy to jump in his arms.

h.JB may suggest ashu to get married to nidhi ...ashu will marry nidhi n take her to Baba's makaan.. take her in his bahen..singing "mallu ka gift hai yeh magar tum isko pasand kar lo"

i.last but not the least ... we will get to see rohan murdering the infamous darr dialogue "tu hai meri NIIDDDHHHIII"
__________________________________________________________WoWow Wow Deepa...Awesome post dear...What a lovely post to read on a holiday...Had a ger8 laugh...All ur points were superb...but loved point h...Imagine Ashni getting married...OOh La La...Just thinking of it is enough to make me ...And also 😍...

But will it ever happen...that's the million dollar question...In this show UI have learned one thing...we the viewers propose but they, the Cvs  dispose...(An amendment to the famous oft-spoken proverb...man proposes but God disposes)...

PS: Deepa waiting for ur analysis of tonights episode...

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

__________________________________________________________WoWow Wow Deepa...Awesome post dear...What a lovely post to read on a holiday...Had a ger8 laugh...All ur points were superb...but loved point h...Imagine Ashni getting married...OOh La La...Just thinking of it is enough to make me ...And also 😍...

But will it ever happen...that's the million dollar question...In this show UI have learned one thing...we the viewers propose but they, the Cvs  dispose...(An amendment to the famous oft-spoken proverb...man proposes but God disposes)...

PS: Deepa waiting for ur analysis of tonights episode...

thanks mehek.. glad u liked it... we all want point H to happen ..asap..but no worries...it will happen..
filhal to i will be content if nidhi gets jealous after seein a hot babe wid ashu @ jagan's party
Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved your post and all the options too. 👏👏
The best ones for me were Nidhi at KGH, DB  starting on her Rohan ko ghar se nikalo jaap and of course Ashni wedding. If C and H are achieved then CVs ko saat khoon maaf!!

Here is one from me...Nidhi will stop eating noodles, coz she realizes noodles can cause bheja fry just like with Rohan. Atleast Nidhi will not gain more weight, right!! 😆
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
deepa, 🤣 hilarious rohan's darr advantages.. Loved it... Mallu may go whackao...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Loved your post and all the options too. 👏👏
The best ones for me were Nidhi at KGH, DB  starting on her Rohan ko ghar se nikalo jaap and of course Ashni wedding. If C and H are achieved then CVs ko saat khoon maaf!!

Here is one from me...Nidhi will stop eating noodles, coz she realizes noodles can cause bheja fry just like with Rohan. Atleast Nidhi will not gain more weight, right!! 😆

thanks arti..
@bold.. how i wish this would happen...lekin madam to aur jyaada noodles kha rahi hai
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

deepa, 🤣 hilarious rohan's darr advantages.. Loved it... Mallu may go whackao...

kitna maja aayega na agar mallika goes whackao... agra jyaada door nahi hai
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome Work

jayanti_dj thumbnail
thanks shee