Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated (Page 39)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darksydeangel

Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by darksydeangel

zee ok one question.

what heppend to the news that you last posted about khushi's new freind??
where is she/he?
i really extremly hope that this news is not like the last news.

about khushis new freind.

i hope this news really heppens.

btw one more question.

where do you get all the news from?

When did I said Khushi's new friend? R u dreaming?...

uhhh lolz i am not dreaming... remember the last news u wrote something abt khushis new freind...i kinda forgot what it was abt.
<div></div>

I never said about Khushi's new friend...

xarmaanloverx IF-Rockerz
xarmaanloverx
xarmaanloverx

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up Thank you for this much needed post! Wink
Tongue Was much needed as this forum was losing its sanity slowly! LOL
ClapThe coming tracks and development of this story-line are gonna make some great Indian television! Day Dreaming
CoolThese lot know what their doing -Guy's we just have to sit and back and watch  Have a little faithHeart

_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ Goldie
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for shairing i hope they dont take too long :)) bwn i love these kind of traks very much...so looking forward to it...
saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XlolnehalolX

Originally posted by Opti

Zee, your spoiler has only made me more depressed about the show. If he is going to realise the truth at the end of 6 months, it really means Arnav has no brains. The dumbo needs 6 months to see Khushi is innocent when the truth is staring on his face in terms of glaring inconsistencies? They have already shown us that these two are married for nearly 2 months and yesterday Arnav says that she has to tolerate him for 6 months. So does that mean they are still at the start of the six months even after torturing us for 2 months?

The MU itself is on shaky grounds and to use this stupid MU to stretch the show seems plain laziness on the part of the CVs to me. So they give us crap for the next 6 months (in serial terms) and then another six months for Khushi to forgive Arnav? I don't think they will have many viewers left when Arshi romance kicks off finally. I wouldn't consider the stray Rabba Ves as sign of romance. In fact it kills the romance as long as Arnav keeps thinking that Khushi is a two-timer.

Don't they have enough meat to carry them through if the MU clears? We still have not been given an inkling of Arnav's past. Anjali's reaction to the whole Shyam matter and how Arshi help her cope with it itself can be another track. Separating the leads is not the only thing that works in soaps.

As to make things worse for Arnav so that he can get wild with regret later on again sounds like a silly excuse. Has he not done enough already for him to feel deep remorse? He has forcefully married Khushi and abandoned her to the admonishment of their families. He made her sleep outdoor for a whole month in winter without any sign of regret (except for the first night). He has squashed all her happiness every time she tried to bounce back. Don't you think this warrants a wild breakdown?

I would have preferred if they had shown Arnav's mind constantly doubting what he sees and what he knows. His mind and heart should be battling it out with a lot of introspection and he tries to get to the bottom of it. It is OK to see him getting misled from time to time but that nagging doubt should linger in his mind. Even after he realises the truth, he should be unable to come clean because he is ashamed to let her know that he was wrong ( the big ego factor) and also because he fears losing her. So he softens towards her and tries to woo her back. Khushi too gives in and they can commence the romance track. When things become too cozy, Shyam strikes again and lets Khushi know that Arnav has a problem of trust. He never trusts her and all his so-called lover like action is to trap Khushi in a vortex of emotions for in his mind he blames her for his sister's problem. That can distance Khushi from him because she knows from her past experience with him that Arnav always acts erratically. She may be unable to rebuild that trust in him after being hurt so many times. Arnav can then go wild with regret and then his ego can be shown to really crumble as he accepts that in love one has to surrender oneself completely and there is no room for mistrust or ego. A glimpse into his past can help Khushi understand Arnav better and ultimately forgive him.

DUDE!!!! What an idea!! Love it to bits!!! Please someone send it to the f**king retarded CVs!!!!! This is amazing, the story would progress slowly but successfully...PERFECT!!! Clap

if only we will  be able to survive this torcher  for next  6 monthsOuch  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirka88xarmaanloverx

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Zee thank you for the update. I like the way you put it. It will take some time. Like Rome was not built in one day. People who are interested should be thankful that they are getting spoilers. They should also learn to have patience.

----------------------------------------------------
Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xarmaanloverx

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Zee thanks for you spoilers and glad for your better health :)

As a fellow viewer can I ask you something, what trust building situations between the characters have you seen in the last 2 months? The relationship is status quo. Not an inch of improvement and not to mention falling in each others arms randomly is so out of place and supposed romantic moments like yesterday's rabba vey are being hated.

And as a messenger, I humbly request you to ask the PH, if you can, to remain consistent with the story. If they want to drag this MU to hell, it's fine but make it sensible. If it was good we won't be having so many complains, but whatever they are showing is not making sense to many of us. You can check the messages. Not all of us are dolts.

And lastly, just a question, am sure the PH is aware of the vanishing TRPs since the MU and IPL TRPs are yet to come into play.. what are they doing about it? Because nothing seems to be working in their favour right now, even the brilliant holi track couldn't bring the TRPs... not even shirtless Barun Wink  

and I know I'm calling you out on it when you said this is going to be the best track... buddy, at this point.. it has been the worst track for this show.. look at the TRPs or audience feedback... no one is happy. So for the sake of the show I hope we'll see better days but since you won't be able to give the time frame, which I totally understand, I don't have any reason to believe that they are not going to drag it... they have been going around in circles since feb 16th. I'll believe when I'll see it and then I'll happily concede that you were right. Bus as of now, I'm scared for the show.

Thanks for your efforts nonetheless
Peace out Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505

MsCeylon IF-Dazzler
MsCeylon
MsCeylon

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Wow great track
I'm keeping my fingers crossed
Thanks loads for this :)))
staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
i do not think so tere liye was removed because of differences with ekta.ekta could not tolerate interferance of channel...as in case of ispkknd if they maintain even trp of about 3.5 till mu is clear then it won't be under scanner.. also ispkknd is far more popular than tl.u can compare no. of pages in forum

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top