Spoiler - Confirmed !!! - Updated - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot. So guess we'll have 2-3 weeks of more Arhi arguments+ eyelocks laced with rabba vey + comedy till the Maha Episode.  Also , there may be instances where Arnav will feel sorry  momentarily, only to get even more angry like today. He thought she was innocent, but no, saw her with Shyam. 
By the ME, maybe the 6 months will be nearly over, and then Arnav will come to know that Khushi is inncoent! Hoping so! 
Guess they are not showing something BIG till IPL is over. 

Thanks a lot for sharing this.๐Ÿ˜Š And since you say, real time  6 months won't be show time 6 months, makes me feel better! 
Thanks for sharing, Zee! Good to hear you're doing better, and hope that you continue to enjoy good health! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Coming to the spoiler - at the end of six months??? I hope we get to see some good Arnav and Khushi scenes if we have to be patient that long... especially since I think we all believed that the misunderstanding would clear fairly quickly. I hope that atleast Khushi works to figure out what the problem is and there is something new and interesting in the offing for us.

Any clue on how their interactions are going to proceed - will they continue with this hate, or whether we will get to see some kind of love developing between them - even if there isn't trust, it would be good if there are romantic scenes...
Thanks a lot for the spoiler, hoping it takes less than 6 months tho!
welcome back zee. i hope you are feeling well. zee, how long do we have to wait to see this spoiler.
also zee i would like to know is that why have u blocked me sending u private messages. if u didnt want me to then u should tell me.
thanx for the spoiler zee๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ...welcum back...
your spoilers are back and 100% faithful๐Ÿฅณ  thankyou!!!!!!
so there is light at the end of the tunnel๐Ÿ˜Š
but i hope he realises soon

glad you are better, take care
zee welcome back yaar..really missed you..i hope tumhari tabiyath abhi theek hai..๐Ÿค— thankoo for the spoiler zee..seems like we have a interesting track ahead in IPKKND...i hope the CV's fast forward the 6 months track...& i'am looking forward for the sequence where Arnav will go to heights, to manofy his mehbooba Khushi...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Zee..love you loads...๐Ÿค—
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
This is brilliant news.
I'm glad you're feeling better!

Obviously they're not going to drag six months of marriage into six months of real time but I'm wondering how they'll show a time skip? I'm conflicted because although I can see the pros of seeing Arnav hurt Khushi in this way as a set up for the future... I don't think I nor any of us can handle the torture for much longer, regardless of how much Arnav will repent later :')
Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
thanks for the spoiler zee ๐Ÿ˜Š
thnks soo much zee news
great spoiler cant wait to watch YAAAY

and it great ur feeling better ..hope u r in good health 

xxx