India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my prediction further

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
slowly asr will realize khushi's innocence but the barrior betweem them is creep...eachtime shyam will bring rift between arnav and khushi.. atlast arnav will come to know kkg's innocence...then he will realize for all those things what he did to her...finally once they will confess each other...in the meantime anjali will also come to know that creep doesn't love her...some scenes like when he was in asr room...she shocked to see him in chote room..

will make anji to realize ...atleast in that time...if not no way...when asr realizes that   khushi is innocent and again starts to love her...but for a short time...once anjali comes to know  that his lovely hubby idiot shyam is loving the girl who is her bro's wife...i think she can't take it more...finally she will ask his chote toleave khushi  .. but asr knows the real fact...she can't c khushi in that way leaving alone...he is helpless...meantime anjali...along with her hubby's betrayal also makes her mad...so she will decide to do this...chote u just leave khushi for   my sake...but asr in dilemma...he couldn't say anything ..abt all  that v knows that how much he loved her sis and smae way khushi also...even anjali knows that khushi is innocent and asr tooo knows...what will happens now...this will b at the end of six month...i think so...this what gul 's plot i don't know but it my opinion...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosalinda92jnfrjnfrdreamymayaChaudhrytm

popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
I dont think Anjali will turn against Khushi unless Shyam manipulates her.
I think that when Arnav find out that Khushi is innoscent he will feel super guilty and their love story will start in the true sense... Then the next twist I would imagine would be Shyam revealing to Khushi why Arnav married her which will break her again. Arnav will have to do alot to convince Khushi that he does indeed love her. I think next Arnav and Khushi will work together on revealing Shyam... because they will not be able to openly say the truth due to Anjali's pregnancy.. Maybe Anjali may miscarry and then they will reveal Shyams truth to her.

I donno this is just how I think the story may play out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AvneilholicnataliahChaudhrytm

hmeerakrishnan Groupbie
hmeerakrishnan
hmeerakrishnan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by popeye

I dont think Anjali will turn against Khushi unless Shyam manipulates her.
I think that when Arnav find out that Khushi is innoscent he will feel super guilty and their love story will start in the true sense... Then the next twist I would imagine would be Shyam revealing to Khushi why Arnav married her which will break her again. Arnav will have to do alot to convince Khushi that he does indeed love her. I think next Arnav and Khushi will work together on revealing Shyam... because they will not be able to openly say the truth due to Anjali's pregnancy.. Maybe Anjali may miscarry and then they will reveal Shyams truth to her.

I donno this is just how I think the story may play out

Even i think Daljeet will nt be shown potraying a negative character as that will not go weel with audience.Now i think during IPL we will see Arnav coming to know KKG is inncent and there love track wl be shown for somew time that wl surely boost trp's...People have been waiting to see them togehter...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avneilholicdreamymaya

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yea i too hope the first part will happen..anjali turning negative will b not so good...and they still have a past under the veil..which is another twist in the story,..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top