Posted: 11 years ago
Nihira got married? πŸ˜² She was Joshi when she came in C2005, now they announced her name as Nihira Deshpande πŸ˜• Edited by smallwonder - 11 years ago
Yes Sachin she recently got married past November..

Her married name is Nihira Deshpande..πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Yes Sachin she recently got married past November..

Her married name is Nihira Deshpande..πŸ˜ƒ

Ok, thnx 😳 how did u know about thisπŸ˜› i searched google - just out of curiosity😳, found nothing on her marriage... πŸ˜•
I figured she got married.
Originally posted by smallwonder

Ok, thnx 😳 how did u know about thisπŸ˜› i searched google - just out of curiosity😳, found nothing on her marriage... πŸ˜•

Sachin I am in contact with her personally due to be supporting her for ever. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Sachin I am in contact with her personally due to be supporting her for ever. πŸ˜ƒ

ok, πŸ˜› gr8 to know 😊
haan ab 7 saal ho gaye to ho hi gayi hogi na shaadi:)

Thanks for sharing the news Varsha
Originally posted by yipee

haan ab 7 saal ho gaye to ho hi gayi hogi na shaadi:)

Thanks for sharing the news Varsha

kyonn... haan nai tohπŸ˜† hi anuu πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ *** ready for a lecture *** πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smallwonder

Nihira got married? πŸ˜² She was Joshi when she came in C2005, now they announced her name as Nihira Deshpande πŸ˜•

4x4= 16
3x3= 9

16+9=24

24 Square Root: 4.89897949
I am Nihira,s fan since 2005... I can't forget her last song which she sang after being eliminated " Rahain na Rahain hum "'... She is my all time favourite non professional singer. She is amazing .Though I am sure she can't win this as this show is about voting and we all know how voting works .but for me she is really great .