Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a quick word..to say about the Nafrat part..

Arnav totally defined NAFRAT>...awww...So to spare her the guilt ...He takes it upon himself to replace that with scorn...GOD>...he cares so much .that he not only cares about the physical hurt..but can't take the mental hurt..she might inflict upon herself..

AWWW

The only thing puzzling ...is his moods are so volatile ...that it is almost difficult to say...which ones to believe..

The other thing is after a Rabba ve ...how can he bo sooo untouched by it all..infact both of them..

but really liked the episode today..
scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Bendre Mine

In Conversation with Mommy

Q:  Maiyya's Apni Darshan or Maiyya's Prasad 

BENDRE:  Barsad .. P.S. Don't Maiyy'nd!

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
scarletaura thumbnail

Renu..

Thats crossing the LAKHAN REKHA and trespassing into My Imagination.

af

ahahhahah!  love that ^^^moody!

Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
scarletaura thumbnail

Ok! All Caught Up.. Posting here where only you'll read.. when I'm fighting with you.

Yayyy! to Akaash getting More Screen time! The dude is like a favorite Cousin who does surprise visits recounting funny stories from his Army life. 

Ms.B and her disgusted expression at the Kuckoo Sisters Kootchie-cooing like she's Shashi or something.. reminds me of this ad.. *dimples lurking*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26W_seEWd7w[/YOUTUBE]

So Khushi's all night vigil didn't bring on the amnesia to cover and soothe over her earlier stupidity.

I know I asked for more intimacy... but was totally GLAD that the HOTWA didn't allow her to touch or come near him.. bleu*y.. (Even when a couple is fighting, a woman wld. still ask in an angry undertone, "Have you had something to eat..")

I like that the Hotwa wears a Helmet over his Heart and places a hand over K's head to protect her from damaging it like Gopi did (when a block of wood fell on her, even as she screamed, "Ahemji.."  ..how you read that sentence depends on your Ajeeb Q)

But Khushi.. Even as I was jumping with joy that she's going out of her way to be in his way..  its like there is 100 grams of peas instead of a brain in her head.. She limits her thinking to the immediate, "Today he will lose! Ha!

Why she wants him to learn to show his real feelings = We'll only know through the Machchads Internal Dialog = Bisszzz = Get over it! 

Seek beyond the surface.. Share something of yourself.. Print a Banner.. 

Come.. Fall in Love

= Tried Formula which has worked over a decade. 

Cliche is Feel Good in Love. Creativity is Fun for the rest of the cast. (Well! unless its a tilak scene = Not Inspired but Inspiring!!!! = AAA WWW SOME)

Where is the cow bell.. Where are the signs? Moo...ve us again, will ya My CVivahs. 

You're the KH factor in my KHWABON (Khushi & Hotwa)

= Baashan @ 140 words.. ok ++

MY No.1 FAV SONG other than ROJA = MERE KHWABON MEIN JO AAA AAA AAAYE

I WANT RAiiiN.. mainly becoz CSK vs RCB Match is coming up in B'lore and we're so going to get trashed.

Ab main chaloon? 

If you want me out of my comfort zone and talking romance *tree crashing to My Beat oven* ..Gimme a sign.. and Promise me a straight face.

happpyyy

THE  ^  END

G.O.O.S.E.P.I.M.P.L.E.S  E.V.E.R.Y.T.I.M.E  S.I.G.H

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_MYAYdoCS0[/YOUTUBE]

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^^^ I told u...your ek pukaar and i'll be here ...(and it is way past my bedtime and i was wondering what was keeping me awake) tumhara intezaaar...

I wish your CVivahs felt the same !!!!

RES (for comments on the above -- after i finish ROFLing, i will go to my KHWAABON)

ta ta...

I like that the Hotwa wears a Helmet over his Heart and places a hand over K's head to protect her from damaging it like Gopi did (when a block of wood fell on her, even as she screamed, "Ahemji.."  ..how you read that sentence depends on your Ajeeb Q)

🤣 I have just enough ajeeb IQ...🤣🤣

@Khwaabon song --- Kajol dancing in the rain with those "thunder" thighs ---- i really don't Maiyy'nd!!!  I liked that she kept her hair in it's natural "wash" n "wear" style --- one of the many things i loved about her.

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: scarletaura

Renu..

Thats crossing the LAKHAN REKHA and trespassing into My Imagination.

af

ahahhahah!  love that ^^^moody!

I am more afraid of crossing the lakhan rekha out of your imagination !!!
scarletaura thumbnail
Originally posted by: mommy2000

I am more afraid of crossing the lakhan rekha out of your imagination !!!

LOUVVED THAT REPLY!

You're a GOOD SPORT! and a TROOPER (= Mastana)

I was being Possessive of My CVivahs. I was wrong!

You =bu

Me =bu