Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a TORTOISE PACE will WIN the CHASE?

scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
tts

AUDIENCE: KHAMOSH(I) (Feng Shoo'd with Smoking Tortoise, Machchads on Mute)

When Khamoshi released & tanked, SLBhansali called his audience, "Stupid!"

This after he cast Nana Patekar & Seema Biswas known for their dialog delivery as deaf & mute.. Salman Khan as an item Boy in a musical stomping away all plant life and worms who cldn't run fast enough to hide in their holes.. Oh! and filming in Goa making it eeeasy for Manisha Koirala to "hit the high" notes.. Pa Da Ni Ni.. Rivi Taaraa Rivi Ri Ri Paa RUM

Shubh Aarambh = SLB was right!  

(Formula 1)... Chup Tum raho.. Chup Hum rahen.. Khamoshi ko Khamoshi se 

Silence can speak.. Palat.. You feel his scorching gaze and whirl around with eyes that seek

Silence can speak.. You know he's there.. when a puff of air, ruffles your hair against your cheek

Silence can speak.. A simple touch.. A sari clutch.. A bite of lip.. Please! Don't let this moment slip.. 

His hand on your hip.. you look up quick.. 

and Shift gear to his lips.. the Wor(l)d makes sense.. you Voice Over his intent.. 

Oh! Yes Silence can speak.. Only If you are my kind of Romanteek!

~ by Anonymous (aka Scar in PMS mode)

MU KHOL.. DROOL MOMENT 

mko

Will the Dil khol MU confrontation clear the air to make ARHI Fevicol Mazboot Jodi? 

Why will the Hotwa suddenly trust any explanation that Khushi gives about what he saw on the Terrace? Is the root of their conflict due to external factors like a lecherous family member or is it internal..?

..as in Hotwa's lack of trust due to circumstances in his past and Khushi trusting any random stranger knocking on her door but not in her feelings for Arnav. Why is the Hotwa Ghamandi (love that word) for not sharing his feelings but its ok for her not to share hers coz in her case, she's vulnerable and open to more hurt.. If vulnerability can be one-sided, so can my View-point! 

Btw Wat The? Gopal Mami and Laundromat Bahu (Doormat re-mix) khoon burying their differences = CV's Leelas Bansuri :-) ???

(Formula 2)... PYAAAR + FASHION = A Hero with PASSION

So whats in common with FANCY DRESSING (aka FASHION in 4Lions Budget) and EPIC LOVE = TRAGEDY & TORTURE (Pronounced as too-toor like COUTURE

hml

Helmet wearing Hotwa now renting himself out as a Model for Commercials vrooming on bikes than helicopters.. This is what happens if your biwi starts a Dabba Detective Service, SHER-Ni KA DABBA, with an Assistant WAT.The.SON.. 

Slogan: We Holmes Deliver Food For Thought! (= Brilliant assuming Audience still Stupid)

So we have the Hotwa hiding that glorious hair and face in a Helmet ..I wonder how the Giant Ego fit? (thats just to appease the (f)lurking feminists.. I LUBB your So-Phull-of-I-Me-Myselfness.. PHULL CREDIT To Ya!)

It also made me wonder whether DHRUV Singh RaizYada would be your Alter EGO.. Arnav Look-Alike in Leather Jacket and COOL Attitude to even the rising temperature this summer.. 

Seeing you in a different Avatar will make Khushi realize she is actually in love with THE ORIGINAL and not the CTRL C/ CTRL V version.

Totally c/v'd from RABBA VE Bana Di JODI (which is inspired from a Historical Romance)... Not into M&Bs with twins or amnesia.. but I like the idea of the same person Alternating as THE ROMANTEEK HERO & THE BEAST... AAA AAA WESOME! 

(Formula 3)... Can clothes express Love? 

You see in DEVDAS whenever Ash had to express her tragic love.. they increased the length of her sari pallu.. such was the confidence in her acting skills by the Bhansali!!! 

dvd

and in direct contrast Love "REVEALATION"

moh

MOHABBATTEIN had the girls stripping and stripping.. until the moment of self revelationPhull Credit(s) will still go to SEE-THRU Ash in Her Ghostly Chiffons as the Main Lead even in her "Special Appearance" 

Meanwhile Shahrukh Whines.. er.. Violins over his Tragic LOVe in the background until even the Trees start shuddering and shedding leaves in silent protest! 

So My GURUKOOLSClass work will be

Make the HOTWA.. Go Shirtless and Stomp to O o Jaane Jaana  = Our LUBB Expressed!

THE Happy ENDing... EASTER SPL. ANDEs! 

hhrk

Doode-wa (Milk Toast Side Hero) NK is suspiciously timing his return with Dress Less, Wear an AttiDUDE instead La.. Nahiiin.. Why not a Holmely SoutHindi Jodi phor Hinglish NK.. We've all other regional versions of Hindi.. so an Ayyo is long overdue.. if done tastefully.. Last one I liked was Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke.. Tamil speaking Choohi & Aamir's Shaadi..

NK IN A DHOTI = A YYY YYY YYY YYY OOOs

My CVivahs MUTED COMMENT TO MY SUPPORT: 

CVoiceOver: "...hum par koi ehsan na karna!!!!"...ahahahhahahah!

muj 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha.. nice post..
luckybird thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣   Hilarious... ðŸ˜ƒ

"main tho aarthi utaarun re... hotwa baba ki... "🤣 OMG thatz  a fantaaastic idea...
tvmania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!!... I'm at work and this post is making me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Silence speaketh phor sure...but its the chotti chotti baatein that makes you pheeel the differaance

Coming to the haut(wa)e torture...the prolonged version of hum kiss(e) se kum nahii...the move has to be well thought of...cos ...one wrong step...and you might be at stale MATE

the innocence of the hara...helps blending in any weather possiball...*cue laa laa laaa*

This slight change in couture...also fuelled by absence of the happy ayyyo bwoy NK who is sheh aur maating on his own...is to keep up the PINtrest of the holme-ly audience

Im all up for oo ooo jaane jaaana...cos its perfect for feeling the heat...feel the poweerrr...feeel the kick :D

At the end all i want to say is..

"his car was right...battrey was wrong..

My amaron last long really long" – tortoises around the world

p.s : the respondent would like to applaud the author for aarti, too toor, revelation skimping with ghostly appearances and the whines of the violins...keep the ups...foot the downs...

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Laali...meri jaani...*insert all symbols for fake PDAs* missed ya like my History exams

Speech is silver but Silence is gold

Some intellects felt so they told

All I say s , Arrey! get bold!

Else by dat time v all becum old

*feel free 2 ignore the above* in fact  u can do dat 2 following too

..as in Hotwa's lack of trust due to circumstances in his past and Khushi trusting any random stranger knocking on her door but not in her feelings for Arnav. Why is the Hotwa Ghamandi (love that word) for not sharing his feelings but its ok for her not to share hers coz in her case, she's vulnerable and open to more hurt.. If vulnerability can be one-sided, so can my View-point!

Nice point but the thing s its SP...Silence in the case of male= ghamand, same for female = martyr

Clothes can express love?! not sure but they r strong foundation when hotwas... for ,they  becum fountain of drool at the existing non existing piece of cloth, while v becum gooey puddle in front our Akai TVs

Ahahaha...nostalagic...choohi n Aaamir in dhoti...Kunal Khemu with unda not at all worth mentioning

Special Applause for

1. Mu Khol...Drool...Aarti

2.Dabba Detective Service

3.Whines...Violins (I hate dat movie!)

4.Drawing parallels between extended pallus n gayab ones!

Sheesh! Did I jus praise?! Hell no! its against my morality!

p.s - This Chulbilly loved it!

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Dammmit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res...need time for processing dec(ode)ing..

Is my silence speaking volumes? 

My silence is like ASR...u want to see it...but u don't hear it..gat eet?
Tell me if u understand the above Laali..and then decode it to me .

It's your post so I need time to process and decode even my own reply...ahahahaha

BTW I lubbed Choohi and Aamir's aiyooo aiiyayyyooo tooo

She looked as perrfect as an  Iyyarruh...as Bhanupriya would look as a Kashmiri...amd Zinta as Nair in  Phrom the Haarut...aiiiyooo!

Ariel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Laaali!!!!

bephore I get to the rest of your naan-formulaic postwa ðŸ˜ƒ

Please answer me this because it was jumping off the screen at me and you mentioned something that has been on my mind the last few days

"So we have the Hotwa hiding that glorious hair and face in a Helmet ..I wonder how the Giant Ego fit?(thats just to appease the (f)lurking feminists.. I LUBB your So-Phull-of-I-Me-Myselfness.. PHULL CREDIT To Ya!)"

So you think ASR/Arnav is egoistic? I think not . Do you? I'm having a hard time thinking he is.
Edited by Ariel - 12 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🤣...

Best part "MU Khol...Drool moment"
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know u r nt here...ainvayi spamming...moi edited