Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kaka.lg

me too...I want some ideas now but everyone seems to be quiet...i know that most of us think that we should keep quiet to calm the situation...But u see that the media harrassed her so much...The media tried to make her look bad especially E24 and TV9...They tried to convince that she really smoke...stupid!!!!

ya agree monyka E24 n TV9 wuldnt even let her spk they were spking over her they were so rude to her damn feel like beatin the hell out them how dare they spk over her 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 im so angry these stupid media n the news channel they need to gt a life shes dne nthing wrng the police let her go so y jus beause she came out of the hukka palour it dsnt mean thtg she had hukka agggrrr sooo angry these news pple dhuld be sued...
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey we should sent support message for Giaa...through these website...no doubt...
But then I also have other idea...we SNS fans in this forum are quiet in number...so on our side to support giaa we can make one thread n post our supporting message in it...I remember yesterday adaa saying that she can directly send our supporting message to her...so once we are done with posting our replies in this thread adaa can pm the link of this thread to giaa...
what say...????
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

Hey we should sent support message for Giaa...through these website...no doubt...

But then I also have other idea...we SNS fans in this forum are quiet in number...so on our side to support giaa we can make one thread n post our supporting message in it...I remember yesterday adaa saying that she can directly send our supporting message to her...so once we are done with posting our replies in this thread adaa can pm the link of this thread to giaa...
what say...????

Love this idea
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hetp

what say...????

Great idea!! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Vinder90

Love this idea

i love this idea too, hetal
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ave already done my bit talking to her directly to Gia.
she has calmed down after i spoke to her.
i even told her  this ''not to be afraid of these medias. if u know the truth stand by it, this difficult phrase will go gradually.. dont worry we are all with her.'

Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AdaaNazArshi

ave already done my bit talking to her directly to Gia.

she has calmed down after i spoke to her.
i even told her  this ''not to be afraid of these medias. if u know the truth stand by it, this difficult phrase will go gradually.. dont worry we are all with her.'

thnxxx