SBB segment...dashed my hopes

Posted: 12 years ago
seeing the SBB segment it looks like the cvs r again going into comedy modeπŸ˜•...what happened to khushi's dabba service??why again tuitions for kids???its becoming too inconsistent...!

dabba service did not pay her well to return the money she borrowed from her husband so she is taking tutuions to earn the money πŸ˜†

i really dont know what love is this from her side that she knows she has caused him hurt & yet she continues to ignore it. 
Jokes apart i am defo annoyed with the CV's πŸ˜‘
I thought there would be something BIG happening today...
Anwaz i guess this'll be interesting if we have some romance in it...
But there seemz to be a huge misunderstanding...and the the thingz annoying...Hope the truth is out soon!!
wat happened to her confession nd asr will change her view abt khushi ??
Nothing of that sort...but we r fed up of seeing khushi cry and Arnav anger...at least we can see Nok-joks and rab a ve scenes...lets enjoy..
well dont judge the episode based on sbb segments. 

last time with the award promo eveyone was predicting she is going to get back at him for the credit line he said .. she gave it up for someones family. 

i dont think she is giving any tuition. she is entertaining the kids and ignoring arnav. she is not in their room. 

and they r prob gonna fight right after that. she wasnt telling any jokes.
i had a tiny hope in the corner of my heart that may be something big and sensible today so that we will proceed for clearing the MU but where is this actually going? i feel like they have put us on a boat and left us in the middle of the sea! we dont know where to go and what to do!! now i fear that may be it will go off air soon because of the constant low TRP's ..since with this nonsensical comedy track no way TRP's are rising!!SIGH!!
Originally posted by printy

Nothing of that sort...but we r fed up of seeing khushi cry and Arnav anger...at least we can see Nok-joks and rab a ve scenes...lets enjoy..

yeah we can always njoy the nok joks .. bt cv's shld do sumthing ..
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

i had a tiny hope in the corner of my heart that may be something big and sensible today so that we will proceed for clearing the MU but where is this actually going? i feel like they have put us on a boat and left us in the middle of the sea! we dont know where to go and what to do!! now i fear that may be it will go off air soon because of the constant low TRP's ..since with this nonsensical comedy track no way TRP's are rising!!SIGH!!

hey the trp's are low only last week , till then ipk was the slot leader. so dont worry it will not go off air. πŸ˜› 
Maybe just maybe they are showing this till the IPL is over. 
y would the show go off air ... don't even think that ... bt i was hoping the spoilers will be true .. bt seems like we can't believe on most of them