Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Hona Tha Pyaar~ManVeerSS~Note Page 57~ (Page 45)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon

thanks Jyothi..i will surely try & update soon..Smile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

U take me to Manveer land with every part of your ff, loved it and thanks fro the PM Tongue

you know Chitra when i write the update, even i'am in 'ManVeer' land..i think about them & ideas  for the SS automatically aa jaathe hai..i'am glad my update take you too 'ManVeer' dream world..thanku so much..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra_rao

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasyangel

Chak te fatte tusi,loved it,pls apne kuch ideas in serial walon ko bhi de do

thankooo..thankooo..me blushing..hope the CV's dimaak runs this way...i will surely try & update soon..Smile

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wendy25

hi surya, hii wendy..
this time you was very very very late in updating ss.Cry sorry yaar...woh seeing the way DEK was going, i thought apne SS pe break maarun...Smile
i have been desperately  waiting for it . even my desperation for your ff crossed the level of the desperation of  despo jLOL. my hands were literally itching to write a update...i'am glad i finally wrote something & posted it...LOLLOL
but  wait was worth .SIMPLY LOVELY  all i can say, thankooo so much...Embarrassed
i am glad you are not abandoning your ss because i also felt bad when ss and ff writers leave their work in middle leaving their loyal readers hanging in b/w with suspense
that kiss part and bantering over lipstick was so cute and same time it was very hot. i was blushing all the timeEmbarrassed dear i know how the readers feel when the writer abandon their work..i will never do it don't worry..Smilewoh Uday-Manyata ka kiss ka scene likhthe waqt, woh lipstick ka scene likhthe, even i blushed..hehe...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Why don't donate some of your romantic ideas to SA and team , they needs them. I was so excited for intimate sword fight but look it was full of venegance and not a slightest bit of romance.surely i will..thankooo for the compliment..Smile
you know what in your ss , i felt UV is very vulnerable to manyata , so can you please make him bit  insensitive arrogant  and that lady killer types . You know that we all love UV in that way. yaar wendy, see being emotional is a part of one's own personality...so i try to show both sides of Uday one where he was the full attitude Prince & he danced for love me, love me, even in this update Uday was composed even after the hurting things Manyata said & still he  did the lipstick stint with her..now that is the strong arrogant Uday..& yes sometimes he puts his love before himself..that i feel is a part of every human emotion..i will surely try & add some arrogant Udayveer scenes for you..Big smile
so slight change for me please as being emotional is very unlike UV . well as i said i'am trying to create a perfect balance between the arrogant & the emotional Udayveer..further i will see what i can do...Embarrassed
rest you have a great choice of words dear . you expresses each emotional hurricane of thouights inside them so beautifully. thankooo so much dear..i have been writing from 2004, shayad that is the reason why i'am able to express emotions well...Smile
please from don't delay your ss for long .update soonSmile and thanks for the pm sure wendy.. this time i will update soon..& not make all of you wait...the next part will be posted soon.. pukka..Smile

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 09 May 2012 at 8:18am

wendy25

Marwa.A.W Goldie
Marwa.A.W
Marwa.A.W

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
wow...nice update ...
pls continue soon...
thanks for pm...

MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love.anjlenirma

wow...nice update ...
pls continue soon...
thanks for pm...

thankooo so much...i will surely update as soon as i can...Smile

SyedAinah IF-Dazzler
SyedAinah
SyedAinah

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hey surya pretty girl kaan pakad liyai na toh theek hai aab achai bachai ki tarah jaldi se update karna,itna slow motion mein raho gi toh humara heart b khahi slow motion mein na ho jayai ,phir b hum yahi kahin gai ki luv u ,luv u,.luv u frm core of my heart:):)

MysticRiver

Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 09 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Wow!! I love it!! I love it! I Love it!! This update was amazing. I know everyone is saying that it was late but u know what.. It was worth the delay!! But that doesn't mean that next part should be delayed too!

Wonderful update *sighs* wish this could happen in show too!! *blushes*

Thanks for the pm. Pls do update soon

MysticRiver

Go to top