Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: fia21

Amazing update Surya. I am so addicted to this SS. Loving every bit of the post marrige ManVeer. Hope to see something like this in the show too.
Keep up the amazing work πŸ‘πŸΌ

thankooo so much..me over-whelmed...even i'am hoping to see something on these lines in the show..thanks once again...😳

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejuangel

ahhh!!!!!! finally reading ur update after 2days episode is such a treat thanku so much...😊

please yar πŸ€”now dnt tell tht ull update only after such dashing episodes ab se nahii kahoongi pukka..because our happening, ruthless Prince is back..& me khushhh...😳😳
i really hope cvs will show future manveer in this way πŸ˜ same pinch..i hope so too...😳
try 2 include atleast 1st precap in next update  u have 2222 much  to reveal the next update is sure to have all the four precaps..do not worry...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 update next part  tomorrow πŸ˜†last time take ur time kaha toh tumne manliya na so trying my luck  haha...the next update will be posted max in a day or two...πŸ˜‰
thnks 4r PMπŸ€— your welcome..πŸ€—

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritus

Awesome update surya. Loved it. Pls update soon.

thankooo so much..i will surely update soon..😊

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priya01

Hi Surya amazing update love it ...love how u put in words M is fighting with her inner turmoil while UV is hurt but not showing his feelings rather he is teasing his wifey wow love it love it kash show mein aisa hota 😍 but i guess am day-dreamingπŸ˜† but happy it happens in ur FF.

thankooo so much priya..i'am glad you like the way i put forth the emotions.. well actually i want my readers to connect with what i write & i'am glad my writing connects & strikes a chord in all of your hearts..even me in 'ManVeer' dream land & hoping aisa kuch ho hii jaaye..😳😳😳 
Can't wait for the next chapter ...plzzz update soon and thxs for the pm πŸ€— i will surely update as soon as i can...you have a good day..πŸ€—

-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME...LOVED IT...πŸ‘PLZZ UPDATE SOON...CAN WAIT TO READ MORE...AND THANKS ALOT FOR THE PM...AND COUNTINUE SOON...AND PLZZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dekhaekkhawab

AWESOME...LOVED IT...πŸ‘PLZZ UPDATE SOON...CAN WAIT TO READ MORE...AND THANKS ALOT FOR THE PM...AND COUNTINUE SOON...AND PLZZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE...

thanku so much..i will update soon & PM you when i update..😊

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Surya,sorry for my late comment.I really enjoyed this chapter.The intimate moment between Uday and Manyata did help us to understand more about their feelings for each other.It was beautifully described.So what is the truth that Uday wants to share with Manyata...even I am eager to know.I loved the flirtatious Uday a lot and bechaari Manyata she is deeply in love with her husband but is unable to give in to her feelings due to Akash.I loved reading her thought process.At least here she is easier to empathise with.Thank you for this wonderful chapter.looking forward to the next one so please update soonπŸ˜ƒ
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Suri
Nice part...😊
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing………….superbβ€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦β€¦πŸ‘
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail