Dekha Ek Khwaab

~Hona Tha Pyaar~ManVeerSS~Note Page 57~ - Page 35

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: wendy25

hi surya, hii wendy..

this time you was very very very late in updating ss.😭 sorry yaar...woh seeing the way DEK was going, i thought apne SS pe break maarun...😊
i have been desperately  waiting for it . even my desperation for your ff crossed the level of the desperation of  despo jπŸ˜†. my hands were literally itching to write a update...i'am glad i finally wrote something & posted it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but  wait was worth .SIMPLY LOVELY  all i can say, thankooo so much...😳
i am glad you are not abandoning your ss because i also felt bad when ss and ff writers leave their work in middle leaving their loyal readers hanging in b/w with suspense
that kiss part and bantering over lipstick was so cute and same time it was very hot. i was blushing all the time😳 dear i know how the readers feel when the writer abandon their work..i will never do it don't worry..😊woh Uday-Manyata ka kiss ka scene likhthe waqt, woh lipstick ka scene likhthe, even i blushed..hehe...😳😳
Why don't donate some of your romantic ideas to SA and team , they needs them. I was so excited for intimate sword fight but look it was full of venegance and not a slightest bit of romance.surely i will..thankooo for the compliment..😊
you know what in your ss , i felt UV is very vulnerable to manyata , so can you please make him bit  insensitive arrogant  and that lady killer types . You know that we all love UV in that way. yaar wendy, see being emotional is a part of one's own personality...so i try to show both sides of Uday one where he was the full attitude Prince & he danced for love me, love me, even in this update Uday was composed even after the hurting things Manyata said & still he  did the lipstick stint with her..now that is the strong arrogant Uday..& yes sometimes he puts his love before himself..that i feel is a part of every human emotion..i will surely try & add some arrogant Udayveer scenes for you..πŸ˜ƒ
so slight change for me please as being emotional is very unlike UV . well as i said i'am trying to create a perfect balance between the arrogant & the emotional Udayveer..further i will see what i can do...😳
rest you have a great choice of words dear . you expresses each emotional hurricane of thouights inside them so beautifully. thankooo so much dear..i have been writing from 2004, shayad that is the reason why i'am able to express emotions well...😊
please from don't delay your ss for long .update soon😊 and thanks for the pm sure wendy.. this time i will update soon..& not make all of you wait...the next part will be posted soon.. pukka..😊

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marwa.A.W thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...nice update ...
pls continue soon...
thanks for pm...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Love.anjlenirma

wow...nice update ...

pls continue soon...
thanks for pm...

thankooo so much...i will surely update as soon as i can...😊

SyedAinah thumbnail
Hey surya pretty girl kaan pakad liyai na toh theek hai aab achai bachai ki tarah jaldi se update karna,itna slow motion mein raho gi toh humara heart b khahi slow motion mein na ho jayai ,phir b hum yahi kahin gai ki luv u ,luv u,.luv u frm core of my heart:):)
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! I love it!! I love it! I Love it!! This update was amazing. I know everyone is saying that it was late but u know what.. It was worth the delay!! But that doesn't mean that next part should be delayed too!

Wonderful update *sighs* wish this could happen in show too!! *blushes*

Thanks for the pm. Pls do update soon
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love u 4 dis update.truly its awesome!
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really good!! Continue soon n thanks for the pm!!:)
Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome update surya 
janeniroopa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update really really loved it and plz do cont soon😊
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update love to read more