~Hona Tha Pyaar~ManVeerSS~Note Page 57~ - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Fabulous updates.. Please pm when you update next. 

Loved it 
👍🏼
Originally posted by Shals9

Fabulous updates.. Please pm when you update next. 

Loved it 
👍🏼

thanku so much..will surely PM you when i update the next part..😊

Originally posted by cutiepiexox

👏👏👏Wow!!!! Completly outstanding update!!!!!👏👏👏
Your writting makes uday sound even more chaming <3 😍
Thanks for the PM and please send me one again when you update it next!! 😊
(Really sorry for replying soo late 😒)
xox

thankoo so much..i'am glad you like this Uday..& even i feel he is more charming here..hehe..will surely PM you when i update..😊

Originally posted by UVLOVER

amazing work.👏love this mature manyata and manveer bonding.😳 thankooo so much.. even i like their bonding this way..thus until they show such bonding in the show, i thought why not type it down..glad you like it...😳😳😳
wish you all the best for your project, thanks so much..really needed it...😊
waiting for your next update eagerly... will update asap...😊
Note: Hey My Dearest Readers..How Are You Doing...Well I'am Sorry I Have Not Updated The Short Story, For Quite A Little While Now, Actually I Got Caught Up In Work..Remember The Project Script I Mentioned, Which I Had Sent To My Bosses For Approval, Well Approval Tho Milgaya, With Minor Correction, Lekin Phir Approval Ke Saath My Bosses Sent Me Two Other Big Workshop Files, For Me To Write The Script For Them..So Bas Pichle Chaar Dino Se I Was Doing It, Tomorrow Was The Deadline To Submit It, Maine Bas Woh Saare Scripts Abhi Khatam Kiye, Aur Mail Kar Diya...Finally Work Done..Let's See What They Say Now...Anyway This Is Not The Main Point Of The Note, I Just Wanted To Let All Of You Know Why The Update Is Delayed..Now The Note Is Regarding The Next Update Of *Hona Tha Pyaar*, Well You All Will Be Glad To Know The Next Update Will Be Posted By Tomorrow Or Max By Day After..This Time For Sure The Update Will Be Posted...Thank You For Your Patience..😊   

Love
Surya..🤗
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago
Hi Surya 🤗 hope youare doing well yaar

Congrats dear and thxs for the note...don't worry take ur time ...concentrate on ur work dear...i will wait for the update

TC Love u 🤗
THANK YOU, its amazing...😊love the manveer jodi
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Originally posted by janu_2006

hey
gr8 part..