Aham is romantic edited title

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What it is... Aham is called wooden plank... Or who is wooden plank...is it the nick name of some one...

He is more romantic not a unromantic anymoreEdited by bhavya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some people call him that as they find him emotionless and expressionless. I don't agree with it 
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It started from IPKKND forum and now Gohem haters on this forum use this slang Bhavya.๐Ÿ˜†Each to their own what to do. I believe wood is very useful and hard to find these days so i take it as a compliment as wood can be carved into any shape and that too beautifully! ๐Ÿ˜›

I feel most of the husbands or men don't give too many expressions in real life so what Ahem is doing is just perfect. And now seeing him, who says he is expressionless?He never overacts and that is termed as wooden expression!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Really this should be stopped in our forum too... Whether they are gohem haters or what ... Name calling of saathiya characters should not be encouraged in our forum... This may hurt others... Please its a request from my side not to use in our forum...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Then the words like rattie and crashie should be stopped as well . Dont u think?
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And maybe names like gobi should not be used either. But then where do you stop with this. Sometimes a name is used simply out of fondness and other times the name calling can be upsetting. 

ashy924 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Then the words like rattie and crashie should be stopped as well . Dont u think?

agreed
Peacefulmind thumbnail
No fight over this... Yeah gobi was fine... Since it was invented in saathiya forum... I seriously laughed at it... U just see in other forum, how they made fun using wooden plank by using pictures too... Are we encouraging the same thing in our forum too...
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yeah ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ agree..
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah I definitely agree. Though I also have called many adjectives recently. I want you all to come out and make threads openly in the forum. This should be a happy place. You would never believe it Vibha but I have started that kalakaariland purely for discussing kalakaaris and their outcome. No bashing there. I wanted to reply a lot of time when I stalked to your Rajiland but it clearly said no arguing only fans allowed. The forum should be harmonious. Each to their own but discussions should be reasonable and logical not blind.๐Ÿ˜ŠI have bashed Koki also whenever she did wrong. 

And I think stalking is nowhere prohibited. I admitted and noone admits as I believe in fair discussions always. But I was real glad that you all came out in full flow in my Kalakaariland๐Ÿ˜†I have stopped stalking though to have my own time with Gohem as that is the reason I watch the show and do not want to bother unnecessarily for other thing. Gohem was and is always interesting for me.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago