Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _innocent_

*Hugs back*...am alright:) even i passed out twice cuz of stress.😲 I hate exams i have my exams till june and its doing my heading. I have been surviving on red bull; i have atleast 2 every day LOL.. i dnt have energy to do anything preciseli why i do not waste my time and energy watching things that are going to frustrate me haha:P.. I watch everything else from the balconyπŸ˜† And make sure you take good care of yourself, do not stress over these fictional shows LOL Not worth it. Waise u got the news nah? abt the global shaadi?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yaar.. am waiting for Jeevika to change.. her and Maanvi's relationship is the thing that keeps me glued.. and the couples are a bonus. Like i said Viren's character has been amazing lately. He always bring a smile to my face..But i guess cvs tend to butcher all the characters when they feel like it. First J then she redeemed herself and now Virat.  And not to forget DJ and Swamini's characters LOL.

I still do not understand how all of a sudden Virat has started to fall in love with Maanvi.. so far her going back to rishikest for me demonstrated Virat missing her because she used to be there constantly..bickering with.. and thats what he was missing..it did not indicate love.  There is still so much scope to work with and SM is doing a fine job putting audiences off:)

I hope there is no misunderstanding b/w Viren and Maanvi when M refuses to give blood; cuz i love their sweet bond and i do not want cvs to butcher either of their characters.

OYEEE ! even me Stressed cuz of XAMS :O ! I have xams Starting 8th May :( !! till june :( ! I hate CIE πŸ˜” !! arghhh esp when u doind AS n A2 together :( !! n i can not even have red bull @ the moment cuz of my Throat infection >< !! or else im a red bull n other energy drink FREAK 🀣 !! 
OH YES Lets not talk about Dadaji :O !! Man Im shocked @ how he is so changed 😲 !! i mean fine he finally accepted manvi ! buh he is meant to be strict na :S 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cutykoo27

welcum back))

Thank You (: