Hmm Virat so Maya over Viren !REALLY :@

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay 🤣 ! yes im alive 🤣 n making a post on this forum after ages 🤣 !! 
anyways ! recently im anywaYs not interested in Virat's character ! cuz For me CVs have started Ruining His Character!! 
What was that ? ! Seriously Virat! Viren is the SAME brother ! who despite the fact Loves n Respect Swamini the Most ~ YET he lied to her n Came n Rescued from Jail !! after tht Swamini didnt talk to him ! he was the Bad 1 there too !! buh he did it for his brother ! even after u Hooked bk wid Maya ! he still as a good brother ! thinking for u ! n wants u to go on right path ! n THIS IS WHAT u Give him !! TO STAY Away from ur LIFE !! are u SERIOUS ! 

dude u r the SAME guy Who cuz of ONE DOUBT ALMOST BROKE Viren Jeevika's engagement !! DID viren Question u MORE ! or asked u TO NOT INTERFERE in his life !! ? NO cuz he TRUSTED his brother ! so IF U CAN ALMOST break ur Brothers engagement cuz of YOUR DOUBT !! thn Why can Viren think of u !! atleast try to understand him ! esp for the gurl WHO LEFT u long bk ! n U HATED her ! n now All over sudden she MEANS EVERYTHING to u !! well guys like Virat Proved guys r always fools afta Biitches 🥱

today Virat proved the quote right Chicks over dicks 😉 No offence guys ! I just Spotted wah i felt ! Do not Dare bash me nor my post ! cuz i didnt Bash any1 here !! 

Anyways All i wanna Say the onli 2 people r in their characters r Manvi n Viren ! LOVE these days ! plus FINALLY 🤣 YES Finally im liking Viren-Jeevika Scenes !! 😆 !! 

plus Lemme Mention 1 more scene 🤣 As i was laying on hospital bed during tht epi 🤣 so could tell about it 🤣 ! anyway the scene Where Manvi opens her hair * Cries again * anyways the scene where Manvi opens her hair n there is this bunch of hair on her hand ! MAN My heart cried ! :( !! I was crying rivers :( ! My heart cried for Manvi :( !! man Nia Sharma :( ! u just keep stealing my heart :( !! 

anyways 1 more scene 🤣 ! im Loving the virika+PYAAR KI PUNGI scenes 🤣 ! i meant by viren Jeevika n Chotey dada ji scenes 🤣 !! I swear Viren Will kick Shlok 1 day 🤣 !! 

phew i think im done 🤣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
haila 50 views no comment 🤣
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Get well soon!! And your post was hilarious!! I also love when Viren gets pissed as Shlok is near Jeevika everywhere, haha so adorable!! :3 
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MANAL! Good to see you here after ages! 😆
Aaand, i big hug to you for this topic 🤗 I did expect Virat will behave like this, nd i kinda understands why he would do such a thing IF Maya was his wife already. But dudee, he himself is confused about Maya nd then he's blaming Viren nd asking him not to interfere!? :S

But then again, i understand Virat. The cupid has finally struck the poor thing, so becharey ki halaat kharab hogayi hai ;) 🤣 Im sure he'll regret being mean to Viren, duh!

Also, i SO agree with you.. Viren will definitely kick Shlok one day 🤣
Pehle dada ji, nd now chotey dadi ji.. My poor Viren cant even romance with his wife kya?! 😒 But, im loving these scenes lately, they're so cute 😳

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Get well soon!! And your post was hilarious!! I also love when Viren gets pissed as Shlok is near Jeevika everywhere, haha so adorable!! :3 

thnks ROFL! Hilarious ? !! haila it was meant to be serious 😔 🤣 ! anyways thnks 😆 !! i just loved Cute/ sarcastic lawyers 🤣 ! i got my sarcastic lawyer in Kunal of parichay 🤣 ! n Cute as viren here 😉 🤣 ! he will 1 day put NO ENTRY board for Shloku 🤣 

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

thnks ROFL! Hilarious ? !! haila it was meant to be serious 😔 🤣 ! anyways thnks 😆 !! i just loved Cute/ sarcastic lawyers 🤣 ! i got my sarcastic lawyer in Kunal of parichay 🤣 ! n Cute as viren here 😉 🤣 ! he will 1 day put NO ENTRY board for Shloku 🤣 

LOOOL🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

MANAL! Good to see you here after ages! 😆
Aaand, i big hug to you for this topic 🤗 I did expect Virat will behave like this, nd i kinda understands why he would do such a thing IF Maya was his wife already. But dudee, he himself is confused about Maya nd then he's blaming Viren nd asking him not to interfere!? :S

But then again, i understand Virat. The cupid has finally struck the poor thing, so becharey ki halaat kharab hogayi hai ;) 🤣 Im sure he'll regret being mean to Viren, duh!

Also, i SO agree with you.. Viren will definitely kick Shlok one day 🤣
Pehle dada ji, nd now chotey dadi ji.. My poor Viren cant even romance with his wife kya?! 😒 But, im loving these scenes lately, they're so cute 😳

heeriya 🤗 ! u See this SEXY RANJHA *points @ herself * 🤣 finally decided to BE BUSY in life 🤣 god im so jobless 🤣 ! anyways ! yes i wouldnt have mind if Maya was his wife ! buh SHE IS NOT ! n u shouldnt be blind after wat the SAME gurl did to u in ur past ! she COULD repeat same now ! well She Started ALREADY! he will be mean ! but The thing is he should remember wat he too did to break virika engagement cuz of 1 doubt !! so he should knw wat Viren is feeling ! i felt so freaking bad for him in the precap man ! 
@Bold : im sure u knw i wasnt their fans !! as their scenes never clicked me ! but now i can see the Cute hubby/wife scenes ! which im liking :) !! 
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant post...👏

agree with every part...
For me Virats character was ruined the day we gt to know he left his music his life coz maya dumped him...The whole character of Virat is the most messed up in the show...he left singing for maya...only coz she dumped him...for his nd her career...nd now he accepts her...nd fights for her with his brother!!!
The worst and the most sad character to be frank!!!

Nia is a fabulous actress...no doubt...She was rocking in the hairfall scene...i felt really sad for manvi...thnks to her!!

Viren shlok jeevika scenes...are amazing...
This is the 2nd trio i luv after - Viren jeevika manvi !!!!!

So frankly i agree with every aspect of ur post...:))
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tara_211

Brilliant post...👏

agree with every part...
For me Virats character was ruined the day we gt to know he left his music his life coz maya dumped him...The whole character of Virat is the most messed up in the show...he left singing for maya...only coz she dumped him...for his nd her career...nd now he accepts her...nd fights for her with his brother!!!
The worst and the most sad character to be frank!!!

Nia is a fabulous actress...no doubt...She was rocking in the hairfall scene...i felt really sad for manvi...thnks to her!!

Viren shlok jeevika scenes...are amazing...
This is the 2nd trio i luv after - Viren jeevika manvi !!!!!

So frankly i agree with every aspect of ur post...:))

Thanks Tara !  Im seriously shocked ! cuz honestly i xpected CVs to show Virat has the strong n smart character ! but Im quite shock with how his character is going :S ! about Nia/Manvi ! man Tht gurl never fails to make me cry :( !! 

ditto about the Trio 🤣 ! im sure we gettin more of thm 🤣
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well to be honest, I do agree with you; what Virat did was wrong. I remember him saying that she respects Viren and loves him the most. And today he tells Viren not to interfere in his life? OUCH. that hurt.

Well said Manal!