EPI POSTMORTEM 5/4/2012

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,
an other good episode all thanks to cvs for being soo merciful
hmm i am loving kesar she is playing too smart at one end showing meneka and er mum that she i not the one who will remain quiet if they say something bad and on other hand trying to be humble and soft in front of kn .i loved her determination about bringing samar back.
things getting loosing from menekas hands she looks frustrated as kn siding kesar in almost everystuff.
kn is still an idiot wanna touch kesar and flattring seeing her beauty soo shameless man he is. but today he was talking law lol a man who never give a shit to law now money has made him soo mad and powerful that he talking law rules .
liked ss protectiveness about samar and his comments to kesar that she is completey mad now as she beleiving a man who tried to kill her . hmm i think it was ss who planned killing kesar. if kn cant b trusted he too falls in same shoes.
loved when kesar sided kn it was a final blow on already flattered kn he was soo happy.
poor samar seems pratigya did not prepared him before about going to tn.
seems its prats plan alone and krishna too not invoved. or all r acting in front of kn.
hmm gh scene was very good parvati portrayed her part really well. the happiness on her face seeing her family and then sadness was beautifully portrayed.adarsh now start feeling for kesar it would be nice to see his gf coming from dubai and confronting him. if initially she will b coming then it will be easy for adarsh to leave but now he is attached with komal and chinki so he has to make a final decision.
kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segment๐Ÿ˜‰. but as pooja said if kriya just talk its romantic if they stand together... oops no if they fight they look romantic i agree. so it was a nice scene but too short
finally ary shaved.
โญ๏ธof episode aleika parvati arja

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segment๐Ÿ˜‰. 

Same thought here, but if we see in other way as vice versa, it's more more cute๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.
Vanvaas topic is discussed, KN came, SS walked to KN,,,, till then 'The couple' lost in their own world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, want to know what they were discussing๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice PM.๐Ÿ˜Š
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you wrote that ?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  They are adorable. Cool PM ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anondo.R

OMG you wrote that ?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  They are adorable. Cool PM ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ fill in the blanks u filled na i addedEmbarrassed
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabe

kriya scene was cute but i loved sbb segment more the shyness the smile was more obvious in the segment๐Ÿ˜‰. 

Same thought here, but if we see in other way as vice versa, it's more more cute๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.
Vanvaas topic is discussed, KN came, SS walked to KN,,,, till then 'The couple' lost in their own world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, want to know what they were discussing๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice PM.๐Ÿ˜Š

thankoo
love birds must b  dscussing about why the shir button still intact๐Ÿ˜†it should have fallen down๐Ÿ˜›prats will get a chance to get more romantic more near
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: telstra

๐Ÿ˜‰ fill in the blanks u filled na i added๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ssshhh !! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

thankoo
love birds must b  dscussing about why the shir button still intact๐Ÿ˜†it should have fallen down๐Ÿ˜›prats will get a chance to get more romantic more near

the screen will start burning๐Ÿ˜‰, but how its possible when so many kabab mein haddis๐Ÿ˜ก
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice pm...
kriya scene cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ

want to knw kesar's plan...now its getting intersting๐Ÿ˜Š
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful PM.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜›

I am enjoying this track.  The Kriya scene was really nice,  amazing chemistry between them.

I am really enjoying JM's protrayal of a lovelorn shakti on kesar, his expressions to me are so funny.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely cute PM Dii
I,m still thinking abut their LIL cute naughty scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜